Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories
 [Register]
U.S. Territories Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, etc.
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 02:38 PM

7 posts, read 47,814 times

Advertisements

I find Puerto Rican women to be one of the most beautiful group of females of all, and wondering what exactly do they find alluring about a non-Puerto Rican. Do they prioritize on money? Looks? Strong alpha male qualities?

The reason I ask is I visited the island and it seems as if they have a bit of an attitude which certainly can be attractive to some men as I was. Also I notice that the women have some of the most voluptuous bodies compared to other places, can we say J-lo butt? I am not planning on changing who I am, but just curious because we all know a woman from Beverly Hills versus West Samoa look for different qualities in a man.

-Also I'm bilingual and half Puerto Rican but have yet to immerse myself into a pure Puerto Rican environment...soon I shall : )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2009, 03:50 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Principe03 View Post
I find Puerto Rican women to be one of the most beautiful group of females of all
verdad, verdad

Old 09-25-2009, 04:02 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,178,585 times
Hey buddy, just approach them like any other women. They ARE NOT any different.

When it comes to "women of color"....most of them a very pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Principe03 View Post
I find Puerto Rican women to be one of the most beautiful group of females of all, and wondering what exactly do they find alluring about a non-Puerto Rican. Do they prioritize on money? Looks? Strong alpha male qualities?

The reason I ask is I visited the island and it seems as if they have a bit of an attitude which certainly can be attractive to some men as I was. Also I notice that the women have some of the most voluptuous bodies compared to other places, can we say J-lo butt? I am not planning on changing who I am, but just curious because we all know a woman from Beverly Hills versus West Samoa look for different qualities in a man.

-Also I'm bilingual and half Puerto Rican but have yet to immerse myself into a pure Puerto Rican environment...soon I shall : )

Last edited by Ron.; 09-25-2009 at 04:23 PM..

Old 09-25-2009, 06:57 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,375,727 times
I find them supremely beautiful and among the prettiest of women that I have seen. Incredible bodies with curves in all the right places. Even the older women are beautiful.

I've never been to PR, but many that I've known in the states were friendly and approachable, but a bit color struck and at times aloof. I tend to look for the good in people though and excuse this. They, above all, appreciate the attention. I've never known any woman to not like a man because he told them that he found them beautiful.

Old 09-25-2009, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
I find them supremely beautiful and among the prettiest of women that I have seen. Incredible bodies with curves in all the right places. Even the older women are beautiful.

I've never been to PR, but many that I've known in the states were friendly and approachable, but a bit color struck and at times aloof. I tend to look for the good in people though and excuse this. They, above all, appreciate the attention. I've never known any woman to not like a man because he told them that he found them beautiful.

You're lucky. I do that and they call the police.

Old 09-25-2009, 07:04 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,375,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Luck plays a role in it too, no doubt.

Old 09-25-2009, 07:04 PM

1,054 posts, read 2,155,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
That means you probably come off like a rapist.

http://www.didicam.com/randomcrap/you-gonna-get-raped.jpg (broken link)

Old 09-25-2009, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayDude View Post
That means you probably come off like a rapist.
Damn................that guy looks just like me........a better-looking version anyway..........

Old 09-26-2009, 06:46 AM

4,515 posts, read 9,695,114 times
Yeah is true that Puerto Rican women are beautiful. I think all the Carribean women are beautiful. They all have curves=) From Puerto Rico to Barbados, From Jamaica to Guam, etc..

Old 09-26-2009, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycricanpapi View Post
Yeah is true that Puerto Rican women are beautiful. I think all the Carribean women are beautiful. They all have curves=) From Puerto Rico to Barbados, From Jamaica to Guam, etc..
Guam?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > U.S. Territories