Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 10:07 AM

93 posts, read 331,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odessit771 View Post
Also, how fast was your transfer to EB from EUC? Did you do anything? Thanks!

and

Are ONLINE and EMAIL - 2 different searches?
If you go here https://www.paclaims.state.pa.us/ucc...sp?lo=y&lang=1

It should show up after you start sending in your papers, when to expect an "issued" payment.

I called in , and they filed my first week of EB for me on the phone, and then i got the papers in about 4 days. My first payment though took about 9 days to get.

From what I am told, email and internet are the same thing, you have the choice of : Mail ( postal ) Phone In Person or Internet & other
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2011, 12:59 PM

382 posts, read 1,921,296 times
looks like transition from EUC to EB is not automatic anymore:

looks like it's not automatic anymore:

Update: I called about my EB claim today, even though my intial letter statred in BOLD "Please do not call the UC service center to inquire about any program extensions". It also stated the UC office would notify me about my claim. Couldn't wait any longer, as the last week I received a check for was the one ending 12/4. And STILL no paperwork.

The woman I spoke to said, "Oh, we used to autimatically transfer claims from EUC to EB, but don't anymore.". GREEEEAT. So, it,s a good thing I ignored their instructions...although I should have done it much sooner. If the woman I spoke to wasn't so darn nice and helpful....I would have been more irate. However, it's ultimately not her fault. She doesn't make/change policies....she's just doing her job.

Anyway, thought I'd share that info. Just another day in paradise....

Old 01-09-2011, 10:12 AM

leftygl: when you file last week of T4 on Sunday, did you receive EB papers 4 days later? Is that correct? The reason I am asking is because I filed for my last 2 weeks of T4 today, then filed application for EB with PAUC CSR. I just want to know when to expect the EB mail. Did the forms and Notice of Determination all come together 4 days later?

Thanks!

Old 01-15-2011, 11:56 AM

well first off, i just would like to say what A HORRIBLE experience EB has been, even though I have sent each form on every monday, i don't get any payment for 12-13-14 days. It is ridiculous, just horrible.

But to try and answer your question : yes, i called on a Wednesday to get on eb, and i got my papers the next tuesday. So it is fairly quick.

Old 01-15-2011, 06:29 PM

I called to get on EB on Sunday. It is now Saturday - haven't received anything...... Did you get everything (claim forms and notice of determination) in one package?

Old 01-17-2011, 07:29 AM

i called in that Wednesday, she said i was eligible over the phone, she checked my status. then i got my eb papers in about 4 days.

keep on calling, because your first payment will take 12 days or something like that

Old 01-18-2011, 12:07 PM

ok, I finally called today and the CSR was able to process the claim over the phone. He sent a request to Harrisburg to have the claim forms mailed out and said I should have them by the end of the week. All this after speaking to about 8-10 CSRs. Well, I cant be sure it was 100% done until I receive the forms - so, I will call again to check tomorrow.

LEFTYGL: when you sent your 1st paper claims on Sunday or Monday, how soon did you receive direct deposit?

Thanks!

Old 01-20-2011, 08:49 AM

Hey, well my first eb claim the csr agent did over the phone for me, so i got that in about 2 business days, BUT lol when I sent in my first mail claim that monday, it literally took about 11-12 days for it to be posted. And I've done about 3 more after that and it stays pretty close to that 11-12 day mark, which stinks. because i live about 2 hours away from Harrisburg and it still takes that long..

Old 01-24-2011, 08:58 AM

143 posts, read 225,074 times
I have 4 more weeks of tier 4. Do I call the day I file for my last payment of tier 4 to register for EB? I file on Sunday and get paid Wednesday.

Old 01-24-2011, 04:20 PM

25,576 posts, read 56,455,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jznomoney View Post
I have 4 more weeks of tier 4. Do I call the day I file for my last payment of tier 4 to register for EB? I file on Sunday and get paid Wednesday.
Here is your answer:
Quote:
Q. How do I apply for EB?

A. If you collect the maximum amount of EUC that you are eligible to receive, a Notice of Financial Determination will be mailed to you. If you do not receive your Financial Determination within ten days after you receive your final EUC payment, call the UC Service Center at 1-888-313-7284.

http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal...=552058&mode=2

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment