U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 05-11-2011, 10:53 PM

56 posts, read 74,919 times

Advertisements

Has any one been audited recently (around an year or so) while claiming weekly benefits in NY? To my understanding this process is stopped in New York and no one from labor depart in New York is asking for work search logs or anything about how the search is going or query - is this true?

I need to get all my work search logs put together even thou I am looking for a job I don't have them organized by each week - Please share your experience so I am prepared. Also anything else they may ask if they are still doing random auditing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2011, 11:03 PM

56 posts, read 74,919 times
Did anyone get audited? shall i assume that there are no random audits? Also no one checks how my job search is going?

Old 05-12-2011, 11:16 PM

14,387 posts, read 19,182,015 times
In Wisconsin, one is notified by mail to provide previous 8 weeks work search logs. Other states want a longer history. It is not customary, from what I have read on this board, that work search records are examined at a bye. Don't worry about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment