Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2011, 03:30 PM

67 posts, read 136,526 times

Advertisements

Hey everyone, maybe someone here can help me, also dont mind my rant ( i rant about everything like a elected offical)

Anyway here is my issue i filed my new claim on the 31st of oct ( had a old claim but had wages for a new claim) was filed on the phone with a agent told her everything in regards to info ( inculding i am in school one day a week, she said ok not a problem) a few days latter get the blue notice ( guess thats what its called IDK) which has the dates to claim/ interview/ appiotment notice nothing is listed at all ( ok fine good i think No problem) So anyway yesterday ( the 16th of nov) i went online did it and had a problem. So called that # and was told school you have a interview claims on the 22nd ( first news of this to me) so when i try and get some info from the Labor, a rude employee named Cathy ( who called me a liar, and told me i act like my father) as well as a useless Gov aide i get no were asking why there was a break down and failure to give the correct info, any idea why, and who i need to go to about that? Also what do i do about Cathy.

Now my next question is about the claims interview, as they gave me and mailed me no sheet of what i should/need to know what do i need to know what do i tell them? I am in school only 1 day a week ( Wens) from 8:30-12 and 5-9.

Thanks everyone sorry for the rant, just sick of useless idiots in the state of NJ.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2011, 07:09 AM

100 posts, read 339,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguars06 View Post
Hey everyone, maybe someone here can help me, also dont mind my rant ( i rant about everything like a elected offical)

Anyway here is my issue i filed my new claim on the 31st of oct ( had a old claim but had wages for a new claim) was filed on the phone with a agent told her everything in regards to info ( inculding i am in school one day a week, she said ok not a problem) a few days latter get the blue notice ( guess thats what its called IDK) which has the dates to claim/ interview/ appiotment notice nothing is listed at all ( ok fine good i think No problem) So anyway yesterday ( the 16th of nov) i went online did it and had a problem. So called that # and was told school you have a interview claims on the 22nd ( first news of this to me) so when i try and get some info from the Labor, a rude employee named Cathy ( who called me a liar, and told me i act like my father) as well as a useless Gov aide i get no were asking why there was a break down and failure to give the correct info, any idea why, and who i need to go to about that? Also what do i do about Cathy.

Now my next question is about the claims interview, as they gave me and mailed me no sheet of what i should/need to know what do i need to know what do i tell them? I am in school only 1 day a week ( Wens) from 8:30-12 and 5-9.

Thanks everyone sorry for the rant, just sick of useless idiots in the state of NJ.
According to another one of your multiple posts on this topic, you were told...
"Your claim for UI Benefits has been received. The info you have provided will need to be reviewed before a check can be issued. Upon review, we may contact you for additional info. This may take several days.

In the meantime, please do not attempt to file again for the same weeks either via the internet or by phone. If you do, your benefits may be delayed. If you have not heard anything about your claim within a week, contact us."
UI Question NJ Claims exsm question

Bottom line....You must wait until an agent contacts you on the 22nd for a phone interview. PERIOD! Many of us went through this very same process an there is noting you can do to expedite or circumvent this process. I don't know who your dad is nor do I care. Politics don't belong in this forum.

And a little advice...you get more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. Watch your mouth and attitude with the NJDOL agents. Are they rude and stupid sometimes...yes. However, they are not customer service agents at Comcast or Walmart. They have job security and don't sweat any of us. One little slip-up by them (intentional or not) and you will be waiting a LONG time for your first check to arrive!

Old 11-18-2011, 08:29 AM

67 posts, read 136,526 times
Do you happen to work for the state of NJ? You totally missed what I posted on and about. Were did o
I post directly about politics were did I post directly about my father aside what I was told by a NJDOL employee? These people should be happy they have a job, I am sure some of us the 9.6% if the unemployed NJ residents would job on that job in a heart beat

Old 11-18-2011, 12:59 PM

1,252 posts, read 3,484,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguars06 View Post

You simply tell them the truth.
Claims Examiner Interview
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment