U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-07-2012, 04:13 PM

5 posts, read 5,056 times

Advertisements

I live in Illinois
I have a detailed follow-up question to a previous post:
New unemployment claim (max) and part-time work questions (California)...
The term "establish" vs "create" a new benefit year claim
a. does "establish" mean upon (at the time of) (actually) qualifying (actual date I earned/accumulated 3x wba) vs when I apply and/or when I am automatically evaluated (by IDES at BYE or end of qtr). For example: if (during claim1 and before my bye), I earn 3x wba I am monetarily qualified to "establish" a claim2, yet until I take my (part-time) paycheck stubs (and directly apply) to IDES office they will not "create" a claim2 (since their computers are not current to all wages and their bye evaluation (607B) always rejects new claims dispite reported income durning claim1 benefit yr).
b. also (upon "creation") is it true that IDES will backdate my claim2 to the as-of date I "established" (earned 3x wba) it vs the (actual) day I go visit them and apply (to create) for claim2. As such, as was stated, I should wait to earn 3x until after I finish my claim1 26 wks & after I begin claim1-EUC, else they would backdate my claim2 to commence immediately upon the end of calim1 26 wks, thus I would not have begun my claim1 EUC prior to my claim1 bye and would lose my claim1 EUC ?

Last edited by Darexpa1; 01-07-2012 at 05:29 PM.. Reason: remove format codes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment