Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2012, 03:06 PM

2 posts, read 3,002 times

Advertisements

I had my first monetary phone interview this morning around 10:45 am. I am filing with both a NJ job and out of state Job I held in the past year. She said everything was good and they had contacted the West Virginia employment and heard back...Then toward the end of the conversation she stated she needed me to fax over my w-2's for my NJ job. She gave me a email address which I had her recite twice. I then went to send the fax and it is not a correct fax address, it keeps ringing nonstop. Also in the end of force feeding me info she stated that she then needed to recontact the employer from WV as she requested the wrong period. Im kinda lost at this point.

Should I email my w-2's to the main fax number listed here explaining the situation? [url]http://lwd.dol.state.nj.us/labor/ui/content/contact.html[/url]
I am schedule for another interview on Thursday so maybe he/she can get me more updated?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2012, 04:04 PM

6,896 posts, read 22,526,677 times
You said she gave you an email address not a phone number. If that is the case, scan the documents and attach them to an email.

Old 01-25-2012, 09:23 AM

2 posts, read 3,002 times
That was a typo on my part. It was a fax number, I typed email address by accident.

Old 01-25-2012, 10:14 AM

6,896 posts, read 22,526,677 times
In that case, maybe the line wasn't working properly. I'd try again today and if it still doesn't pickup, ask about it in your interview tomorrow. Not much else you can do unless you have her direct phone number.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment