Hello all... First id like to say that the people on this forum are incredibly helpful and awesome
... I had first been declined Unemployment Benefits but won my appeal all thanks to the tips from this community... so to all of you who are feeling down after getting denied initially and thinking that the situation is hopeless.. its not.. Fight on and keep the faith...
Now onto my question.. So I have been sending in my continued claim forms by mail and have never had a problem but since its faster with Web-Cert I wanted to give it a try..
After my bi-weekly form was ready I was presented with these 10 questions which I have never seen on the paper continued claim forms..
1. Did you receive any money other than wages (such as vacation, holiday, pension, etc) from any employer during the dates listed above?
2. Did you serve on Jury Duty during the dates listed above?
3. Did your employer give you a claim form for the Work Sharing program?
4. Did your employer or union give you a claim form?
5. Do you have a training form from an Apprentice Training Provider to submit to EDD?
6. Do you have a change of address or phone number?
7. Did you work or earn any money, whether you were paid or not during the dates listed above?
Please excuse me if this seems like a stupid question but I just don't want to make a mistake and then have the wonderful world of EDD delay my benefits for the smallest thing as their notorious for doing
Im wondering more specifically about questions 3,4, and 5... It asks me if my employer gave me a form about a work sharing program.. and a claim form.. and an apprentice training provider..
This is why I am confused.... I have no employer.. I haven't worked at all since my UI started..
Do i just leave it blank?
Do I answer no?
Wouldn't answering no to the questions technically mean that I would have an employer and they just didn't provide me with the aforementioned form(s)?
Again.. Sorry if this is a dumb question and I'm just supposed to answer no... I just didn't want to mess anything up..