U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-10-2012, 09:16 AM

30 posts, read 60,756 times

Advertisements

I should be starting EUC in PA and I had a few questions. The PA state website states that, "When you have exhausted your regular, state UC benefits (your account balance is $0), the department will mail you an initial application for EUC."

My balance has just reached $0. I have not yet received a EUC application. For those on PA EUC, when did you receive your EUC application? Was there a gap in payments when transitioning to EUC? I filed for the last two weeks, but was told that only one of those weeks was accepted because the second week would be the first EUC week. Do you file biweekly online under EUC or is there a change in the process?

For EUC, is a second orientation session required and if so, when is that scheduled and what occurs during that session?

Thanks for any help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2012, 04:03 PM

72 posts, read 159,396 times
For me there was no change in the process. You basically file the same way. I got the EUC letter in the mail a few days after my UC balance reached zero. You will get it soon - the process is automatically. No gaps.

Old 06-12-2012, 04:11 PM

4,404 posts, read 5,459,577 times
In CA you transition with no gaps. Also, it is normal that only one week is paid, as they do not combine payments on tiers. The Tiers are paid in 2 week increments, just like regular benefits.

Old 11-12-2013, 10:00 AM

1 posts, read 552 times
can i apply for euc online? cant seem to find the link
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment