U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-06-2012, 08:49 PM

4 posts, read 10,273 times

Advertisements

I received my first two Pennsylvania unemployment payments without trouble, however, I filed my most recent biweekly claim last Monday (10/29) and still have not received payment. I have tried calling every number and only get a busy signal. Any idea as to why I have not received payment? I did receive confirmation that my claim was received and accepted. My husband thinks it has to do with Sandy, but I don't think it would be delayed over a week because of that storm.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2012, 11:50 AM

30 posts, read 61,217 times
I live in Western PA. I filed my most recent biweekly claim last Sunday on November 4th and payment was deposited into my account today on Wednesday November 7th. That is the normal schedule and there has been no change or delay.

Is your UI payment directly deposited or are you being sent checks? I think there was a message posted on the PA website during Sandy about paper checks being delayed, but I don't see any information now.

Old 11-07-2012, 12:14 PM

30 posts, read 61,217 times
You can check the status of your payments on the PA UI website at the link below:
https://www.paclaims.state.pa.us/ucc...efitStatus.asp

Old 11-07-2012, 01:43 PM

4 posts, read 10,273 times
I just checked online. It shows my last payment as being 10/16, which is correct. It does not say anything about the claim I filed on 10/29 that hasn't been paid. I called the automated number and it says I'm eligible to file another biweekly claim this Sunday. I just wish I could get ahold of someone to get an answer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment