U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-26-2012, 11:34 PM
 
45 posts, read 127,492 times
Reputation: 30

Advertisements

It's been 8 days since I submitted my Web-Cert and it was confirmed "Issued".

I am wondering if the holiday effected payments or if there is a wide spread glitch. No info is posted on EDD's web site but I have little faith in that.

Anyone having a late payment, check, or deposit on BA Debit card in the past 2 or 3 weeks?

Thanks...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-27-2012, 03:52 AM
 
9 posts, read 21,664 times
Reputation: 11
I turned my claim in last Tuesday (Nov 20) and have yet to receive my direct deposit yet. However, I did it via mail, not Web-Cert, since I have to report income from a side-job I do. If I don't receive it by tomorrow night I will contact them. Did you end up getting yours? I know the office was closed Thur/Fri because of Thanksgiving and I'm figuring they probably left early last Wed too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-27-2012, 04:09 AM
 
45 posts, read 127,492 times
Reputation: 30
Yeah, it's looking more and more like the holiday effected the payments. Still, you would think that they would post a quick message about this. It seems like this would be better info to post on their website than them complaining about the unemployment numbers (arguing it needs to be lower so they can deny more people benifets).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-27-2012, 10:28 AM
 
105 posts, read 189,080 times
Reputation: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbones View Post
It's been 8 days since I submitted my Web-Cert and it was confirmed "Issued".

I am wondering if the holiday effected payments or if there is a wide spread glitch. No info is posted on EDD's web site but I have little faith in that.

Anyone having a late payment, check, or deposit on BA Debit card in the past 2 or 3 weeks?

Thanks...
I certified on Sunday last week, on my BA debit card by Tuesday and in my regular checking account, via direct transfer by Wednesday morning. Hope this helps.

Carol-Lynn
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-27-2012, 10:50 AM
 
45 posts, read 127,492 times
Reputation: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by carol7lynn View Post
I certified on Sunday last week, on my BA debit card by Tuesday and in my regular checking account, via direct transfer by Wednesday morning. Hope this helps.

Carol-Lynn
Do you mean you got your deposit by Wednesday last week? Hmmm...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-28-2012, 08:42 AM
 
105 posts, read 189,080 times
Reputation: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbones View Post
Do you mean you got your deposit by Wednesday last week? Hmmm...
Yes! The day before Thanksgiving.

Carol-Lynn
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-28-2012, 11:13 AM
 
66 posts, read 92,789 times
Reputation: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbones View Post
It's been 8 days since I submitted my Web-Cert and it was confirmed "Issued".

I am wondering if the holiday effected payments or if there is a wide spread glitch. No info is posted on EDD's web site but I have little faith in that.

Anyone having a late payment, check, or deposit on BA Debit card in the past 2 or 3 weeks?

Thanks...

I just received my payment yesterday I certified last Sunday, but I knew their was going to be an issue because on the claim form I sent,I marked "YES" for question #2 pertaining to my availability to accept a job on that week. So they scheduled a phone interview for this past Monday, I discussed my issue I had that week, the interview took less than 5 minutes. The EDD representative said if I'm not disqualified that I will receive my funds within 48 hours. Which they did, they arrived yesterday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-28-2012, 03:29 PM
 
Location: Victorville
5 posts, read 6,613 times
Reputation: 10
yeah me. Mailed it last sunday nov 25 and still no money in my edd debit bank of america. second time they do this to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-28-2012, 04:56 PM
 
66 posts, read 92,789 times
Reputation: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irco View Post
I just received my payment yesterday I certified last Sunday, but I knew their was going to be an issue because on the claim form I sent,I marked "YES" for question #2 pertaining to my availability to accept a job on that week.

I meant to say I certified Sunday November the 18th, NOT last Sunday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-28-2012, 10:19 PM
 
Location: California
4,404 posts, read 5,459,577 times
Reputation: 2997
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxantxx View Post
yeah me. Mailed it last sunday nov 25 and still no money in my edd debit bank of america. second time they do this to me.
How's that going for you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top