U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-07-2013, 08:26 AM

6 posts, read 5,626 times
Default Federal Extensions for 2014

Any idea if the Federal Extended Unemployment programs will be extended into 2014. I'm in Massachusetts and will have finished up tier 1 at the end of the year (December 28). I've read that there will be no more Federal Extensions at this time...just the state funded 26 weeks. Anyone have a decent idea/heard rumors if they will extend the Federal extensions? Any information is VERY much appreciated.
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2013, 11:57 AM

13,866 posts, read 17,878,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick1215 View Post
Any idea if the Federal Extended Unemployment programs will be extended into 2014. I'm in Massachusetts and will have finished up tier 1 at the end of the year (December 28). I've read that there will be no more Federal Extensions at this time...just the state funded 26 weeks. Anyone have a decent idea/heard rumors if they will extend the Federal extensions? Any information is VERY much appreciated.
Discussed here;

What are the odds that Obama will extended EUC at the end of the year?

You think they are really going to CUT OFF EXTENSIONS at the end of 2013? (guy from NY)
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment