Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2021, 08:08 AM

3,259 posts, read 2,768,049 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeShades View Post
Wonder if anyone else is having this problem but my dashboard info is all blank. If I do the check claim status the info appears still
Just realized you are a PUA claim and I did see another member have the same issue. Her screen is accessible but blank. I know a claims examiner on wednesday said they made changes to the system. I'm wondering if they're yanking off PUA claims. I never could understand why expired PUA claims were still accessible from the DB. DB has always only allowed unexpired claims to be seen, not expired ones. That's why they came up with check claim status.. to allow people on expired claims running on extensions to be able to view them. PEUC claims don't show remaining balances on the DB, only under CCS, yet PUA claims what I've seen have been allowing it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2021, 08:42 AM

724 posts, read 448,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scraprsmith View Post
Yea funny you say that. son's started doing that as well under normal link to get to the DB.. it was pulling up the old blue screen and if you hit claim inquiry it would pop the too busy message. HOWEVER, I was able to access it from the main UI page.. drop down menu that says if you already filed a claim and then update info.. Funny thing is it looks like the same log in screen but that allowed his DB to pull up. Try this link.

https://secure.dol.state.nj.us/sso/X...571.1605793445
No I can log in fine but the info ls blank. When I log in through Check claim status the info is there
Claim Status:
Claimant ID#:
Date of Claim:
Weekly Benefit Rate:
Remaining Balance:
Next Payable Week:
Last Week Paid:
Last Paid Amount:

Old 09-04-2021, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scraprsmith View Post
Just realized you are a PUA claim and I did see another member have the same issue. Her screen is accessible but blank. I know a claims examiner on wednesday said they made changes to the system. I'm wondering if they're yanking off PUA claims. I never could understand why expired PUA claims were still accessible from the DB. DB has always only allowed unexpired claims to be seen, not expired ones. That's why they came up with check claim status.. to allow people on expired claims running on extensions to be able to view them. PEUC claims don't show remaining balances on the DB, only under CCS, yet PUA claims what I've seen have been allowing it.

Why remove it now, can't they just wait one week? My claim is not expired

Old 09-05-2021, 07:41 AM

121 posts, read 82,621 times
not on PUA:

1. if this week 9/4 is the last week to claim, than why are we getting error messages stating "your certification cannot be processed"

2. if we cannot claim the last week (9-4), do we still get the $300 deposit on Tuesday (Monday is a holiday)

Old 09-05-2021, 11:13 AM

345 posts, read 206,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reasons321 View Post
not on PUA:

1. if this week 9/4 is the last week to claim, than why are we getting error messages stating "your certification cannot be processed"

2. if we cannot claim the last week (9-4), do we still get the $300 deposit on Tuesday (Monday is a holiday)
u are on peuc? and cant claim?

Old 09-05-2021, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coachnick33 View Post
u are on peuc? and cant claim?

yes

Old 09-05-2021, 12:06 PM

516 posts, read 554,206 times
Quote:
not on PUA:

Do you claim every week or every other week? Did you claim last week?

Old 09-05-2021, 01:53 PM

Quote:
yes

If it doesn't work tonight just try by phone.

Old 09-05-2021, 02:18 PM

Quote:
yes

Haven't you had these issues before?

Old 09-05-2021, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeShades View Post
Haven't you had these issues before?
1. I claim every week.
2. Yes, I claimed last week.
3. Yes it did happen before with the year end glitch
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment