U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2009, 11:27 AM

136 posts, read 211,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by montanaskye07 View Post
We will be getting the extra 25.00 in a separate check just like we did last time on tier 2. All of this comes from Mrs. Yates and I think she would know better than anyone who thinks they know better than her.................
Right on that! I got my 25.00 seperately DD but my bank didn't show it (they were updating the system last week) until Saturday.

So even tho I'm 'interstate' I get the 25.00, that means you should too (reg state unemployed peeps)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2009, 11:29 AM

727 posts, read 956,735 times
gushion-don't you have an employed life?
And please-inform us all who is working for GA DOL and is on this site? I would like to know as would others. If we have access to the real deal-please come forward and expose yourself as we all have questions that need ACCURATE answers.

Old 06-11-2009, 11:33 AM

4 posts, read 7,209 times
Default This could be an issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by montanaskye07 View Post
All I know is she told me that if you received a letter you would get the benefits, just like in the first and 2 tier letters you got. So I don't know. I guess we will all just have to wait and see. I also called the GDOL commissioners office and spoke to a lady and she said she couldn't tell me anything at all... Seems unbelievable that they don't know anything. I think that is crap. They know, but just won't tell you.
If it was signed on April 21st, why in the hello is it taking so long and why do you have to wait until the 31st to apply for benefits. They need to get their butt in gear. People need this money to survive.
I live in cobb and my branch of gdol has some of the most un happy people in America working there. They must take the phone off the hook at 8:01 every morning because it has been busy since last year.But when it comes to SEB's they should understand the mind state of any Georgian who is waiting for this payment. We are hurting for cash and have'nt in most cases found work in over a year so this delay on monies that have probably been getting interest since April 09. I hope the news report I heard this morning is correct and checks will be mailed 4-11-09

Old 06-11-2009, 11:34 AM

19 posts, read 31,176 times
Gushion doesn't work b/c he's on this thread all day.

Old 06-11-2009, 11:35 AM

90 posts, read 128,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyfishva View Post
gushion-don't you have an employed life?
And please-inform us all who is working for GA DOL and is on this site? I would like to know as would others. If we have access to the real deal-please come forward and expose yourself as we all have questions that need ACCURATE answers.
I agree, they need to expose themselves, but it doesn't surprise me that there's undercover people on this site, they have to let Thurmond know what's going on, but I wish they would provide correct information so that people won't panic, or maybe they get a thrill from it.

Old 06-11-2009, 11:35 AM

goldensun42-info is correct-there are being processed in 2 seperate batches-some for today and the rest tomorrow. Ask for information and you should be able to receive accurate info on this site(for the most part) and the newsvine site.

Old 06-11-2009, 11:36 AM

160 posts, read 478,842 times
lol gushion2002, your not even on unemployment, everything you've stated you said " You and your DAD, went down to the unemployment office ,and was told all this!"

I don't just copy what other people say, the Athens Career Center is Sick of me, and have been sense my original UI.

I cant speak for people on SEB right now, but I know people that will be dropping off Tier2 in the comming months, will also be getting SEB, and an Appeal DOES NOT affect your eligibility for SEB, all of which you were WRONG about!

lol gushion, Peace to you and your DAD.

Old 06-11-2009, 11:38 AM

74 posts, read 121,602 times
See i get paid to be on the internet!But the right info I give you is free!

Old 06-11-2009, 11:38 AM

I would not be surprized either or the newsvine site as well although they can't access that without permission. We did post that article last week and it is still up on local so who knows. Hey, if what we say on here gets them moving then more power to us. They are accountible to us the taxpayer and citizens as we pay their salaries.

Old 06-11-2009, 11:39 AM

So gushion-not rattling your cage but who is the undercover? If you know-tell.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or