U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2009, 06:04 AM

19 posts, read 35,401 times

Advertisements

Congrats to you honeyluke12, today is my 28th day so I waited now we will see if I get anything tonight god I so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2009, 07:38 AM

29 posts, read 42,531 times
Let me tell you what happened to me! I received this weeks SEB but not the previous 2 weeks. I went to the career center after waiting in line for an hour they told me thier was an issue and that I could speak with someone in the back! Waited another 30 minutes to speak with me. She told me that a company put me as a new hire and that Atlanta office is now investigating and have an appointment to call me on July 1!!! What I have to wait 2 more weeks just for them to call me?? She said there was nothing more she could do here. I told her I applied for this on-line company but did not proceed thru the whole hiring procedure because I found out they were going to pay me lower than they first told me and that I would have to install a second phone line and I refused. This is bull crap!! I gave her the phone # she could verify herself but she said it was out of her hands now!

Old 06-18-2009, 07:39 AM

29 posts, read 42,531 times
You try to look for jobs and they penalize you for doing so!!

Old 06-18-2009, 08:08 AM

53 posts, read 78,717 times
Mine doesn't show up paid........

Old 06-18-2009, 09:37 AM

3 posts, read 5,542 times
Does anyone know when we will begin getting direct deposit payments of SEB?

Old 06-18-2009, 09:43 AM

Naw Terri Reeves, I have been waiting on mine and it is still not there....UGGGGGGGGGHHHH

Old 06-18-2009, 09:49 AM

Slow GDOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-18-2009, 10:25 AM

12 posts, read 21,368 times
Claim was updated on Tuesday, Showed forwarded to my account on Wed, paid all three weeks today. Thank you all for your help and guidance through this mess.

Old 06-18-2009, 10:30 AM

3 posts, read 5,542 times
Default Seb

The GDOL website results on my certifications since May 31 show "not paid report to the office." Do I have to report or will they just direct deposit the funds once I am approved? (I did an online application on May 26). I can never get anyone at Clayton County office to answer the phone or call me back!!

Old 06-18-2009, 10:43 AM

189 posts, read 269,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TERRI REEVES View Post
The GDOL website results on my certifications since May 31 show "not paid report to the office." Do I have to report or will they just direct deposit the funds once I am approved? (I did an online application on May 26). I can never get anyone at Clayton County office to answer the phone or call me back!!
Terri Reeves- You should call that number they have been giving out here. I was told by Jandy yesterday that the career centers when you go in are suppose to be updating your information aside from the SEB application that we filled out on the 22nd. I told her that mine did not do that and I have been waiting. She took my information and said it would take about 48 hours. She said that she would make a note that my career center didn't offer to even put my information in, I just asked at the desk and she said I needed to wait so I went home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or