Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 07:01 AM

94 posts, read 191,137 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHGreat View Post
Sweet! At least you know your stupid!
I am a stupid hypocrite and you are a lazy, cry-baby bum. As long as we agree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2010, 07:02 AM

1,828 posts, read 4,654,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatoyant View Post
I am a stupid hypocrite and you are a lazy, cry-baby bum. As long as we agree.
LOL, I love it you were done 2 seconds ago but looks like your all worked up again! LOL! Im loving it like you should be working McDee's!

Old 02-22-2010, 07:07 AM

Quote:
2 trolls in a pod talking to each other! Priceless!
2 trolls in a pod. That was cute OhGreatOne. Really. You earned your check this week.

TROLL = Anyone who doesn't butt-kiss and sympathize with the general tone of a message board. Anyone who dares present an alternative view.

Old 02-22-2010, 07:10 AM

Quote:
2 trolls in a pod. That was cute OhGreatOne. Really. You earned your check this week.

TROLL = Anyone who doesn't butt-kiss and sympathize with the general tone of a message board. Anyone who dares present an alternative view.
Thank You! Check deposited. Now if only I could get chatty to get off her azz and quit milking the system.

Old 02-22-2010, 07:11 AM

Quote:
LOL, I love it you were done 2 seconds ago but looks like your all worked up again! LOL! Im loving it like you should be working McDee's!
I should have been more clear. Done with bring up your refusal to take a job making X dollars an hour and your refusal to w**k h**d for any employer. Oops you made me say it all again!

Funny. I thought you put me on IGNORE a week ago yet you can't seem to stop yourself from replying to my posts. Interesting.

Old 02-22-2010, 07:11 AM

9,367 posts, read 25,199,624 times
A man in my neighborhood drove his car to a church parking lot and shot himself in the head. He was in his forties, single and only waved to the neighbors when coming and going. Although he was behind in his HOA fees, no one knew how bad his financial situation was and that he was out of work, as he worked from home. So sad.

Old 02-22-2010, 07:12 AM

Quote:
I should have been more clear. Done with bring up your refusal to take a job making X dollars an hour and your refusal to w**k h**d for any employer. Oops you made me say it all again!

Funny. I thought you put me on IGNORE a week ago yet you can't seem to stop yourself from replying to my posts. Interesting.
She cant stop herself.

Last edited by OHGreat; 02-22-2010 at 07:21 AM..

Old 02-22-2010, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Thank You! Check deposited. Now if only I could get chatty to get off her azz and quit milking the system.
No. I have accepted my initial 26 week claim and am peace with it. I am going back to work in April. It is a done deal. Works for me. YOU on the other hand have been milking this for TWO YEARS now with no end in sight.

Keep riding the money train for as long as you can though OhGreatOne. I am praying they pass another extension just for your sake.

Old 02-22-2010, 07:21 AM

Quote:
No. I have accepted my initial 26 week claim and am peace with it. I am going back to work in April. It is a done deal. Works for me. YOU on the other hand have been milking this for TWO YEARS now with no end in sight.

Keep riding the money train for as long as you can though OhGreatOne. I am praying they pass another extension just for your sake.
Talking about working hard yet she still collects her UI checks and isn't even searching for work. You realize that is a requirement! What are you saying you lie about it every week to get your check? I haven't stopped searching for work since the day I got laid off!
Guess what chatty your Illegally collecting them!
You think they made the system up for you to MILK it like this?
Like I said and will keep saying about you, Hypocrite!

Old 02-22-2010, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Talking about working hard yet she still collects her UI checks and isn't even searching for work. You realize that is a requirement! What are you saying you lie about it every week to get your check? I haven't stopped searching for work since the day I got laid off!
Guess what chatty your Illegally collecting them!
You think they made the system up for you to MILK it like this?
Like I said and will keep saying about you, Hypocrite!
You're a nut. When did I say I don't search for work? I comply with all UI requirements.

I said I have "accepted" my initial 26 week claim. Meaning I *made peace* with it. AND I HAVE A JOB STARTING IN APRIL. Get it? On the other hand you have made peace with riding the UI Milk Train till the rails wear thin. I couldn't do that. You are going to milk it for all you can. Have some self respect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment