U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-08-2010, 07:59 PM

8 posts, read 24,125 times
Default What is the function of EDD adjudication center?

I recieved a letter stating that they needed my correct last employer information and my last date worked before filing my claim. Why would they do that if i already submitted it the first time?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2010, 01:01 AM

8,352 posts, read 10,932,740 times
There may have been a typo on it. They did that to me once, but it was to verify my identity. I had to send them a copy of my DL and SS card to prove it really was me. I just go along with what they want, if you don't, you don't get your benefits.

Just do it, so you can get your money.

Old 04-13-2012, 11:55 PM

1 posts, read 7,973 times
how do i apply for unemployment? i tried to call the number, but they say to go online, i did that, and it said to call the number. they're making me in circles, and i havent gotten anywhere. what am i suppose to do?
i am an employer for Marine corps. i work as a Role Player, and it's an on-call job. i get called once or twice a month, and it is not enough to support my family. please help me, i have no idea where to start.

Old 04-14-2012, 10:55 AM

13,126 posts, read 16,010,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayedalihusainy View Post
how do i apply for unemployment? i tried to call the number, but they say to go online, i did that, and it said to call the number. they're making me in circles, and i havent gotten anywhere. what am i suppose to do?
i am an employer for Marine corps. i work as a Role Player, and it's an on-call job. i get called once or twice a month, and it is not enough to support my family. please help me, i have no idea where to start.
If you've applied online and were then told to call EDD. Do it. You have special circumstances which require you speak with a rep.

Tips for getting through to a live body @ California EDD
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment