Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 11:35 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,372,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsie View Post
I thought about it, however my dh said he doesn't want to mess too much with them when we are not here, they run havoc on my gf's who are watching the house. They were in rare form last week, our dog would suddenly run into the LR looking at every stair and up into my Alcove growling and wimpering then I would have to chase them out. I called my gf who lives on the opposite side of the Cemetary and asked her if anything strange was going on in her home and she said "yeah the kids were here again at 4 in the morning my dogs were going crazy--I sent them back to your house" Well, thank you very much! It's the old caying around here---"Ghosts you can't live with them & you can't live without them"

A couple of yrs. ago we went on vacation the end of January I received a phone call from my girlfriend asking me if we had turned off the heat? Ahhh---Nooo! It was off. Another time in Summer she checked the hose in the garden that had a new timer--it flooded the garden and when we came back there was nothing wrong with the timer or the hose.
Quote:
Great Topic!

About 20 yrs. ago living in So. Jersey, my dh, young daughter and I were going to a B&B for the first time in a rural area for our Anniversary. I brought with me a Vintage black nightgown that my aunt gave me. We got to the house and there was a note on the door that the owners were out for the evening, make ourselves at home. The home was filled with Century old furniture absolutely gorgeous. After going out for dinner, we went to the second floor to our room and lit a fire. While sitting there we heard a door slam and footsteps running up the stairs, my h locked the door as the doorknob was turning, I got up to answer the door and he stopped me. We all went to bed and about 3 hrs. later there was a swooshing sound, I woke up and saw a gray figure flying around the room and over the fire. It disappeared as quickly as it came. A couple of hrs. later I felt my strap on my nightgown falling down, I reached up and put it back and said to my husband "stop it", he replied "stop what, I'm sleeping", this happened 4 more times. In the morning when I went to take my shower I put the nightgown on the bed, when I came out it was gone, never to be found again. When we went down to breakfast I told the owners what had happened, they laughed and said, "oh you met Henry". You can check it out Henry Ludlum Inn in I believe Sicklerville, NJ. We went back many more times and Henry was always there.

We have 3 resident children ghosts that come to our home on a reg. basis, we live behind a Revolutionary Cemetary. They were here last week tormenting our dog and I had to tell them to get back to the Cemetary. They will be back for Christmas, where I put candy canes out in the attic for them, and they always disappear. One year we went away and I didn't do this and my gf said that she was going crazy coming to the house shutting off lights and ceiling fans and picking up Christmas books that were opened the whole time we were away.

True stories, can't make this stuff up---maybe you can but who would want to except a Ghost Writer, which I am not. kelsie
And you want me to visit you???? I THINK NOT!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2010, 12:08 PM

5,504 posts, read 6,248,044 times
Tex My Dear G'F LOL For heaven's sake girl, I am in charge here not them, besides, it doesn't matter where we live they follow me, or have their new friends come over You have as many, if not more Ghosts where you are then us. Come on down y'here, SCG & I will protect you. kelsie

Old 11-04-2010, 12:10 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,372,237 times
Quote:
Tex My Dear G'F LOL For heaven's sake girl, I am in charge here not them, besides, it doesn't matter where we live they follow me, or have their new friends come over You have as many, if not more Ghosts where you are then us. Come on down y'here, SCG & I will protect you. kelsie
I'm scared!!!

Old 11-04-2010, 01:10 PM

5,504 posts, read 6,248,044 times
Nothing to be skeeerd about sweetie, I protect you, & SCG will protect your little one! That is a promise.

Old 10-08-2011, 08:34 PM

1,289 posts, read 722,793 times
OK... it's about that time again.... and I have some really weird stuff that's happend in the last few months... here we go...

#1-

At work just a few months ago...[i work in a fairly large, fenced facility with criminals and x-criminals (we hope)]... it all started with just a little bit of movement out of the corder of my eye. From a conferance room that lined-up with the "salley port", I consistantly saw a something moving from the main area out towards the outside of the facility. It was about 2:20am. It was about the 5th time and for some reason this time I could almost feel it about to happen, so I looked up and saw a slight image of a man, just the top half visible since the door had no glass on the bottom part, swiftly exiting the area. Weird. The part that "he" was passing through was remotely locked and unocked. There was no way for there to be anyone there at that time. Period.

Old 10-08-2011, 08:55 PM

#2-

After that, several other strange things began to happen... Another coworker saw the same exact thing as they were exiting on night at midnight, except it was not the same direction, but it was entering into the conferance room where I had been when I saw it the first time....

man, I hope he wan't looking for me.....

Old 10-08-2011, 08:57 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,184,922 times
I don't have any ghost stories.

Old 10-08-2011, 08:58 PM

#3-

Within a week I saw the same thing, right in between the 1st 2 locations, although this time it had a lighter shirt....

It gets MUCH crazier.... but I gotta go for now....

Old 10-09-2011, 10:41 PM

#4-

This and the other 3 events all happend in about a month's time. Co worker and I were in the other building (it's older, and its also where I heard footsteps RIGHT behind me at 3am about 4 years ago...I spun around and there was no one around.) We were sitting there in the dining hall. It was about 1145pm. We were talking about just random stuff, nothing scarry and I hadn't even told her about the weird stuff happening around there as of late, when all of a sudden, in the middle of a sentence she just jumped back away from me (we were sitting facing each other, her back to the wall, my back to the rest of the room and a big window). I said "What's wrong with you???" She said "I don't know, but something just jumped out at me from the window...." Time to go back to the other building......

Old 10-09-2011, 10:47 PM

#5-

In the other building, all but one man had left for the night and I sat in the break room for a little while. I heard the VERY destinctive sound of the keybox door slamming shut. I was sitting next to the breakroom door. I immediatley sprang up and entered into that room. There was nobody there. And there was no where for someone to hide if they had been there. Not to metion that it was on camera and my coworker would have seen them. There was NO mistaking that sound... but there was simply NO one there to do it...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal