Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Chemtrails...reality or BS?
Reality 27 26.73%
Total BS 56 55.45%
Unsure... 18 17.82%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2011, 11:03 PM

1,084 posts, read 1,547,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
G Edward Griffin is just another nutball.
Yeah! I know! That's why I brought it up! If he says chemtrails only exist in the NATO countries, then prove him wrong. Shouldn't be tooo difficult. Anyone headed to Mexico any time soon?

Old 01-01-2011, 11:08 PM

However, most of that movie is pretty convincing. Especially the part at about 29:00 into the video. Hard to argue when a pond in the middle of nowhere that is repeatedly tested gets an aluminum heavy film after a day of "contrails" in the sky.

Old 01-01-2011, 11:18 PM

What does that have to do with it? You don't have to be in the Mexican Air Force to take a video of a plane flying overhead spewing chem/con trails.

Old 01-01-2011, 11:19 PM

33,541 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartalx View Post
Yeah! I know! That's why I brought it up! If he says chemtrails only exist in the NATO countries, then prove him wrong. Shouldn't be tooo difficult. Anyone headed to Mexico any time soon?
Don't have to prove him wrong...I say chemtrails are only seen behind crop dusters...Prove me wrong....

Here is how it works...The person making the assertion, in this case chemtrails bears the burden of proof...Keep trying to find some...The assertions of other conspiracy nuts does not constitute proof.

Old 01-02-2011, 12:18 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Obviously, your eyes are not good enough. Your TV good enough? Your lab tests good enough? Your old documents good enough? Your House bills good enough?

Chemtrails in Mohave County AZ

There's already no shortage of unclassified weather modification programs by the government. But those who fear chemtrails could be secret biological and chemical testing on the public point to the 1977 U.S. Senate hearings which confirmed between 1949 and 1969. Later, the 1994 Rockefeller Report concluded hundreds of thousands of military personnel were also subjected to secret biological experiments over the last 60-years.

But could secret testing be underway yet again?

CHEMTRAILS: Is U.S. Gov't. Secretly Testing Americans 'Again'? - KSLA News 12 Shreveport, Louisiana | (http://www.ksla.com/Global/story.asp?S=7339345&nav=0RY5 - broken link)

No way! The good boys just learned their lesson and stopped!

A History of Secret Human Experimentation (http://www.healthnewsnet.com/humanexperiments.html - broken link)

Or do you ever remember so many "natural" disasters? Hitting choice locations?

http://www.fas.org/man/eprint/leitenberg/weather.pdf

HAARP.net - The Military's Pandora's Box by Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning

Weather Warfare: Beware the US military’s experiments with climatic warfare

Is this perhaps "mainstream" enough for you?!

No wonder this country is what it is... The best work has been done on the bleating population!

Old 01-02-2011, 03:42 AM

Quote:
I'm here still waiting to see evidence....
Did you watch the movie?
Quote:
However, most of that movie is pretty convincing. Especially the part at about 29:00 into the video. Hard to argue when a pond in the middle of nowhere that is repeatedly tested gets an aluminum heavy film after a day of "contrails" in the sky.

Old 01-02-2011, 04:10 AM

33,541 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Which movie?

Old 01-02-2011, 03:31 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,457,116 times
Quote:
You know G Edward Griffin in the movie "What in the World are they Spraying" says that the chemtrails are mostly only prevalent in the NATO countries. So if someone finds a video or set of photos of an airplane that appears to be spraying in non NATO countries, then that would demonstrate that they (even the ones in NATO countries) really are probably contrails.
There is a HUGE difference between contrails and chemtrails. Contrails dissipate relatively quickly, chemtrails don't.

Also I just learned last night that chemtrails can be differentiated from normal clouds by viewing them through a good pair of polaroid sunglasses. When you look at the sky with polaroid sunglasses on, if you or chemicals that shouldn't be there...polluting the air, water and our earth.

Old 01-02-2011, 03:41 PM

2,807 posts, read 7,585,764 times
Quote:
Which movie?
I believe he's talking about "What in the World are they Spraying"...it's a very good movie, and I (among others) have posted it several times in hopes that the doubters like yourself would watch it and open your minds a bit...obviously, that didn't happen .

Old 01-02-2011, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
There is a HUGE difference between contrails and chemtrails. Contrails dissipate relatively quickly, chemtrails don't.
Right. I know that's the contention. So if we find "chemtrails" (trails that don't dissipate quickly) in non-NATO countries, if we believe Griffin that spraying is only occurring in NATO countries, then we know that these non-dissipating trails can't be chemtrails so they must be contrails. Then since we have evidence that contrails sometimes don't dissipate then we can make a reasonable leap that these non-dissipating trails over the US and other NATO countries are probably normal non-dissipating contrails.

Of course that assumes two things:
1) G Edward Griffin is right and spraying is only occurring over NATO countries.
2) People care enough to go to non-NATO countries to document this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal