Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 07:56 AM

1,837 posts, read 1,960,567 times

Advertisements

I just thought I'd share with everyone here in the Christianity forum, a thread I posted a while back speaking of an experience I had in which I witnessed around 100 round aircraft above my head. The thread starts out with getting people's perspective on - if thier was intellegent life out there what would they say about us. Then later on in the thread I tell of my experience. Brothers and sisters, God allowed me to go through this so that I would not believe the great deception that is about to come on upon this world. I don't feel like I need to go around on a soap box or anything telling people about this but every now and then I do. In no way do I feel responsible for telling "everyone" about this but far be it from me not to warn my brothers and sisters - when I feel led to.

Please understand that I will not go into the details of people or places. All you need to know is this is real and what I'm telling you is 100% truth. This happened to me last April or May, I finally spoke up publicly about this a couple of months ago, and allready things are picking up the pace and the time is drawing near when the "Great Deception" will take place.

However, God has a way of fooling the world and giving them over to deception so it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Yahushua returns before they accually go through with this. Noone knows the plans of God. We know the plans of man, but God does things on His own terms. He did say the return of Yahushua would be a big surprise. I can only hope He comes quickly, before they go through with this. If He doesn't, then you can expect to see this Great Deception within the next couple of years no doubt.

Here is the thread:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/scien...liens-say.html

Old 02-07-2011, 02:47 PM

Is this invisible or something? Wow. Should I elaborate?

The lack of response tells me either:

-Admin has made it not viewable

-People don't want to know the truth and accually believe in aliens and UFO's

or

- People accually believe and understand what I'm saying but don't want to publically respond.

Question - Are there any believers who are going to go along with this deception? Are you really going to believe it's of God? Because it's going to happen.

I spoke about this experience and then gave warning. Now, just months later, there is this sighting above the temple in Jerusalem. Is everyone really going to just shut thier ears and bow down to Satan's deception because of fear or thier love for this world and the desire to be accepted?

At least I warned you.

Last edited by O-Ducky; 02-07-2011 at 02:59 PM..

Old 02-07-2011, 03:05 PM

7,723 posts, read 12,614,165 times
O Ducky, I for one, believe you. I have been studying people's acccounts at abovetopsecret.com for a long time now and various UFO reports from different sources. I believe they exist. They are not some crazy imagination that people have. Millions of people all over the world even from aincent history have accounts of some type of UFO they had seen in the sky. I believe UFOs are manifestations of the devil. They are demons in disguise. It all adds up and I will confirm why I think so.

I've read so many visions over the past few months about people that have been taken to Heaven and Hell by Jesus. And in these visions of Hell, Jesus always takes them to a place just outside the earth in space called "outer darkness". It's talked about in the bible several times. And in the "outer darkness" is all kinds of demons of various form and shape. In the UFO accounts I have read, the UFOs always come from space and the sky. It would make sense that Satan would have demons that fly in the sky observing humanity from afar. That way, he can know exactly what we are up to and where to attack us. Especially for the day Jesus returns for his church. He's very smart. Because has been planning this ever since he was banished from Earth. Once Jesus raptures the bride, all hell is literally broken loose and all kinds of demonic entities will be fully visable by humanity. Especially these "UFOs". People will see them and believe they are the reason why millions have dissapeared. Even people that know the Bible who had fallen away will be fooled because they see them and not know the history behind them.

Another reason I believe UFOs are real and manifestations of the devil are their smell. In the accounts I have read, people with up-and-close encounters with them have described their smell as sulphuric. Now in the accounts of Hell, these people have confirmed the bible's description of Hell as a place of fire and brimstone. In accounts I have read of people having an encounter with demons, they say they smell like rotten eggs - the typical smell of sulphur. And it's just digusting. That matches up EXACTLY with UFO alien encounters. Check out these bible verses that confirm this!

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Matthew 8:11
And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Revelation 20:10
And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Last edited by allenk893; 02-07-2011 at 03:52 PM..

Old 02-07-2011, 03:23 PM

Well thank you. And I will for the first time write up an accurate account of my experience and post it here - just for the people who don't want to go to the other thread that I provided the link for.

Old 02-07-2011, 03:49 PM

488 posts, read 1,251,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Once Jesus raptures the bride, all hell is literally broken loose and all kinds of demonic entities will be fully visable by humanity. Especially these "UFOs". People will see them and believe they are the reason why millions have dissapeared. .
Exactly!!

It's sad people would rather choose to believe in Aliens than admit the Rapture has happened

Old 02-08-2011, 07:40 AM

Please forgive me for saying I would do something and then not doing it. I opened my mouth to soon, and really don't feel led to post the account here since it's allready posted in the link.

...and don't be surprised when your still here to witness this Great Deception. According to Yahushua in Matthew 24 even the very "elect" will be here. I've done extensive studies on the rapture and have found it to be manmade tradition. You can believe it, that's fine, but don't be surprised when you realize your still around through all of this. JUST MAKE SURE YOUR NOT DECIEVED INTO THINKING IT'S REALLY GOD!!! It's going to be quite the deception. These people who are involved in this really believe it as well. It's really sad. The technology that Satan has revealed to the world leaders is that powerfull. We have no clue just how powerfull of a deception this is! It's going to blow this world's mind.

There are also cloaks that make the wearer invisible. They are literally worshipping this stuff.

Last edited by O-Ducky; 02-08-2011 at 07:48 AM..

Old 02-08-2011, 08:09 AM

33,524 posts, read 37,121,123 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b5aW08ivHU

Old 02-08-2011, 12:06 PM

2,741 posts, read 8,882,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Ducky View Post

There are also cloaks that make the wearer invisible. They are literally worshipping this stuff.

I saw a write-up in a magazine about this a few years ago...probably Popular Science or Popular Mechanics. Anyway, it was an article about how scientists are experimenting with fiber-optics: taking light from behind an object, bending it around that object, and then letting that light back out in front, so that the object is not seen, but everything in back of it is...
The technology is not perfected, at this point, because you can still see the outline of the "hidden" object, and the level of re-transmitted light is not quite the same. I can see how it might be of military value, disguising tanks, etc. Interesting...

Bud

Old 02-08-2011, 12:37 PM

7,723 posts, read 12,614,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O-Ducky View Post
...and don't be surprised when your still here to witness this Great Deception. According to Yahushua in Matthew 24 even the very "elect" will be here. I've done extensive studies on the rapture and have found it to be manmade tradition. You can believe it, that's fine, but don't be surprised when you realize your still around through all of this. JUST MAKE SURE YOUR NOT DECIEVED INTO THINKING IT'S REALLY GOD!!! It's going to be quite the deception. These people who are involved in this really believe it as well. It's really sad. The technology that Satan has revealed to the world leaders is that powerfull. We have no clue just how powerfull of a deception this is! It's going to blow this world's mind.
Are you freaking kidding me?! The rapture a manmade tradition?! Not accoring to God!! Check your bible!

1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The rapture mentioned a second time!!

1 Corinthians 15:51
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Old 02-08-2011, 01:48 PM

Sorry, I meant the Pre-Tribulation Rapture. I thought it was obvious that I was speaking of Pre-Tribulation rapture.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal