Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2013, 04:56 AM

301 posts, read 329,097 times

Advertisements

I was staying at a bus stop and suddenly an old woman sitting aside asked me to come up to her. I did, and then she asked whether the bus 302 had already left the station. I said "No" and returned to my place. People around were looking at me as if I were crazy. I couldn't understand what was wrong until one of the women didn't come up to me and said "Is everything okay with you? You were talking to an empty seat!"
I turned around to show her the woman, but there was noone. In a little while the bus #302 arrived. I asked the driver about the route. He said the last station is graveyard.
I'm terrified.
Anyone has experienced anything like this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2013, 11:01 PM

3,222 posts, read 4,568,130 times
Totally freakey!

And no, I haven't?

Old 08-12-2013, 06:26 AM

142 posts, read 505,690 times
VERY cool . . . don't be afraid. I would so welcome something like this to happen to me. You helped a soul in distress. Good for you!

Old 08-12-2013, 01:08 PM

12,767 posts, read 14,963,616 times
Woah! That wouldn't make me nearly as frightened as things happening in my house, but I'd be shaken up enough!

Nothing like this ever happened to me & I hope it never does!

Old 08-12-2013, 04:19 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,840,892 times
You spoke to astral body of the dead old woman. An astral body is holographic look-alike of the physical body. It can live some time after biological death of the physical body independently. It consists some kind of thin invisible substance that still unknown to the science. But sometimes under some special mental, psychic, physical and even geophysical conditions some people who has any medium inclinations can see them. People usually think they are ghosts, but it is just a bundle of thin structure energy that will dissolve very soon.
But don't confuse astral body with etheric body (husk of astral body) that can be seen at a spirit rapping seance.

Old 08-12-2013, 07:05 PM

6,931 posts, read 6,865,664 times
Haha, yes I am sure you experienced this old lady and it is nothing to worry about. Just accept that your mind received some section of the energy we are surrounded by all the time. Our minds are like filters and some can 'tune' our minds to receive this energy more of the time. Normally we only receive 3D energy and so we only see 3D structures, but when you tune your mind to receive other energies then we can see other beings too.

It is probably like any other skill you have such as singing. Some people can sing in tune and others cannot, some people can hear music as colours and yet most of us cannot.

You have an ability to see other energy which most people can't, and so now it is up to you whether you decide you want to develop that or not. If you choose to develop it, you may be able to help some other folk who cannot do what you can.

Old 08-12-2013, 07:21 PM

3,721 posts, read 7,822,767 times
Wow, what an amazing experience. Sure, a bit creepy, but still, what an amazing experience!

Old 08-13-2013, 12:49 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,938,702 times
This reminds me a bit of our local Chicago legend of Resurrection Mary:

Resurrection Mary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It might be interesting to research Route 302 at the library and see if there were any tragedies involving it.

Old 08-13-2013, 01:09 PM

2,919 posts, read 5,949,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
This reminds me a bit of our local Chicago legend of Resurrection Mary:

Resurrection Mary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It might be interesting to research Route 302 at the library and see if there were any tragedies involving it.
That's what I was thinking--very similar to the "vanishing hitchhiker" stories.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal