Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 02:42 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,970,278 times

Advertisements

Captain Robert Salas presenting his testimony about the Malmstrom UFO incident, during the Disclosure Project Press Conference at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., 2001.

The Malmstrom Air Force Base UFO/Missile Incident (Nuclear missiles shutdown during UFO encounter) - Malmstrom Air Force Base, Montana, United States - March 16, 1967 - UFO Evidence

More retired govenment officers coming forward confirming UFOs during the disclosure project press conference in Washington D.C.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/search...ess+conference

Last edited by Campbell34; 04-27-2011 at 02:57 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2011, 06:37 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,669,506 times
The Malmstrom AFB Missile/UFO Incident – Part II « Reality Uncovered

Malmstrom AFB Missile/UFO Incident – Part III « Reality Uncovered

National Press Club review of UFO interest in nukes scheduled for 27 Sept 2010 - Science (http://www.malebits.com/article42857.html - broken link)

From the Press Release

The commander of Echo Flight on March 16, 1967, MAJ (Ret.) Eric D. Carlson, very recently released the following definitive statement:

"Let me start by stating that, as best as I can recall, my only contact with Salas and Hastings has been on the phone. I did tell Salas that he could release my name to whomever he wished, don't know why he needed my permission. I have talked to a newspaper writer in Great Falls, several years age, and a TV producer from one of those UFO shows. With both these individuals I denied any knowledge of any UFO's at Malmstrom. In addition, I stated that there was no, repeat no, incident at Oscar flight as Salas maintains. The man is either lying or delusional.

"My only contact with Hastings was a call I received from him regarding his book. I stated that his book sounded interesting and he later sent me a copy which I read and gave away .... At no time did I mention anyone's mental status ... although in retrospect I could comment on Salas'.

"My memory is quite good regarding the events at Malmstrom and there is no doubt in my mind that there were no reports of UFO's and no incident at Oscar flight. I will be willing to discuss this with anyone who is truly interested in the facts."

In light of the numerous errors made by Robert Salas and Robert Hastings in their discussions of this and similar events throughout the internet, and in light of Robert Salas' well-documented inclinations to change his story, even as to the location and date, it is a remarkable and shameful measure of journalism in the world today that the press has, to a great extent, ignored the insistences of such men that no UFOs were involved with any equipment failures at Malmstrom AFB in March 1967, preferring instead to rest their reporting with the prevarications of people like Hastings and Salas.

The incident was very well documented and was thoroughly investigated, and every word that Robert Salas and Robert Hastings have ever said on the subject has been repeatedly discounted or proven outright to be little more than lies and embellishments created for the purpose of making money from the sales of their books, the sales of associated videos, and the speaking fees they charge as a matter of course when retelling their ridiculous little folk tales.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:35 AM

7,076 posts, read 12,347,323 times
Ufos and Gay marriages share one thing in common. Both are realities that many folks still choose not to believe in. Call it ignorance; call it human nature. One thing that is for sure is that the theistic crowd is more open to the possiblity of visitations from "other people" than the atheist crowd.

IMO, theism and UFOs/"aliens" have more in common than most theists would ever care to admit (hence the reason why many atheists tend to dismiss Gods and aliens altogether).

The bottomline is that if "Gods" and "angels" (both non-terrestrial beings) were/are actually real, then mankind has been visited. Such a discovery would actually debunk both theism and atheism (while validating both at the same time).

From a purely scientific standpoint, it makes sense that the universe (over 10 billion years older than Earth) has life forms much more advanced/evolved than humans. It is even conceivable that such life forms are so much more evolved than us that when they do visit, people tend to assume that they are some sort of religious figure.

YouTube - Guardian Angel visits NC Hospital - NEW details

^^^Whether this was a "trick of light" or an actual being, I have no clue. However, if it was an actual being of some sort, chances are it's a being far more advanced/evolved than us. This "angel" by definition (if real) was an ET. It could have been an ET millions or even billions of years more evolved than any lifeform here on Earth. When confronted with such a being, it is easy to get caught up in the enigma.

With that said, I am of the opinion that the most advanced/evolved forms of life visiting Earth don't need UFOs to travel the stars. As old as the universe is, I am convinced that humans are near the bottom of the food chain (NOT the top).

Old 04-27-2011, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbancharlotte View Post
Ufos and Gay marriages share one thing in common. Both are realities that many folks still choose not to believe in. Call it ignorance; call it human nature. One thing that is for sure is that the theistic crowd is more open to the possiblity of visitations from "other people" than the atheist crowd.

IMO, theism and UFOs/"aliens" have more in common than most theists would ever care to admit (hence the reason why many atheists tend to dismiss Gods and aliens altogether).

The bottomline is that if "Gods" and "angels" (both non-terrestrial beings) were/are actually real, then mankind has been visited. Such a discovery would actually debunk both theism and atheism (while validating both at the same time).

From a purely scientific standpoint, it makes sense that the universe (over 10 billion years older than Earth) has life forms much more advanced/evolved than humans. It is even conceivable that such life forms are so much more evolved than us that when they do visit, people tend to assume that they are some sort of religious figure.

YouTube - Guardian Angel visits NC Hospital - NEW details

^^^Whether this was a "trick of light" or an actual being, I have no clue. However, if it was an actual being of some sort, chances are it's a being far more advanced/evolved than us. This "angel" by definition (if real) was an ET. It could have been an ET millions or even billions of years more evolved than any lifeform here on Earth. When confronted with such a being, it is easy to get caught up in the enigma.

With that said, I am of the opinion that the most advanced/evolved forms of life visiting Earth don't need UFOs to travel the stars. As old as the universe is, I am convinced that humans are near the bottom of the food chain (NOT the top).

I have no problem with Aliens or UFO's I think both are possible and probable, but to ignore evidence of lying is just ignorant. Also I am for Gay marriage and an atheist, but way to assume!!!

Old 04-27-2011, 07:48 AM

7,076 posts, read 12,347,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
I have no problem with Aliens or UFO's I think both are possible and probable, but to ignore evidence of lying is just ignorant. Also I am for Gay marriage and an atheist, but way to assume!!!
I too believe that aliens are real. Also, I am pro-gay marriage and atheist as well. Fwiw, if someone did not quote you, they probably were not directing their post at you personally.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbancharlotte View Post
I too believe that aliens are real. Also, I am pro-gay marriage and atheist as well. Fwiw, if someone did not quote you, they probably were not directing their post at you personally.
I didn't say you were, but throwing in the atheist don't believe in UFO's part right after mine, well kinda led me to think you were considering mine was the only dissenting one so far..no harm no foul.

Old 04-27-2011, 08:15 AM

Quote:

Malmstrom AFB Missile/UFO Incident – Part III « Reality Uncovered

National Press Club review of UFO interest in nukes scheduled for 27 Sept 2010 - Science (http://www.malebits.com/article42857.html - broken link)

From the Press Release

The commander of Echo Flight on March 16, 1967, MAJ (Ret.) Eric D. Carlson, very recently released the following definitive statement:

"Let me start by stating that, as best as I can recall, my only contact with Salas and Hastings has been on the phone. I did tell Salas that he could release my name to whomever he wished, don't know why he needed my permission. I have talked to a newspaper writer in Great Falls, several years age, and a TV producer from one of those UFO shows. With both these individuals I denied any knowledge of any UFO's at Malmstrom. In addition, I stated that there was no, repeat no, incident at Oscar flight as Salas maintains. The man is either lying or delusional.

"My only contact with Hastings was a call I received from him regarding his book. I stated that his book sounded interesting and he later sent me a copy which I read and gave away .... At no time did I mention anyone's mental status ... although in retrospect I could comment on Salas'.

"My memory is quite good regarding the events at Malmstrom and there is no doubt in my mind that there were no reports of UFO's and no incident at Oscar flight. I will be willing to discuss this with anyone who is truly interested in the facts."

In light of the numerous errors made by Robert Salas and Robert Hastings in their discussions of this and similar events throughout the internet, and in light of Robert Salas' well-documented inclinations to change his story, even as to the location and date, it is a remarkable and shameful measure of journalism in the world today that the press has, to a great extent, ignored the insistences of such men that no UFOs were involved with any equipment failures at Malmstrom AFB in March 1967, preferring instead to rest their reporting with the prevarications of people like Hastings and Salas.

The incident was very well documented and was thoroughly investigated, and every word that Robert Salas and Robert Hastings have ever said on the subject has been repeatedly discounted or proven outright to be little more than lies and embellishments created for the purpose of making money from the sales of their books, the sales of associated videos, and the speaking fees they charge as a matter of course when retelling their ridiculous little folk tales.
And no doubt you would believe project Blue Book as well. Another book that was very well documented. Yet it was nothing more than an Airforce coverup. You present one man, and ignore all the others. Why is that? And what does Eric Carlson say about all the other military personal now coming forward. Let me guess. They are all liars. We are not just speaking about two men here. We are speaking of many. And do you really believe they are all liars?

Testimony of more than 120 former or retired military personal have established, beyond doubt, the reality of ongoing UFO incursions at American nuclear weapon sites.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/09...firm-ufo-incur...

Last edited by Campbell34; 04-27-2011 at 08:34 AM..

Old 04-27-2011, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
And no doubt you would believe project Blue Book as well. Another book that was very well documented. Yet it was nothing more than an Airforce coverup. You present one man, and ignore all the others. Why is that? And what does Eric Carlson say about all the other military personal now coming forward. Let me guess. They are all liars. We are not just speaking about two men here. We are speaking of many. And do you really believe they are all liars?

Testimony of more than 120 former or retired military personal have established, beyond doubt, the reality of ongoing UFO incursions at American nuclear weapon sites.

Retired Military Personnel To Confirm UFO Incursions at American Nuclear Weapons Sites : Veterans Today...
You need to do some research dude. Oh and BTW, the press release I posted was about that Press conference your link references!!!!

http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog...nt-march-1967/

http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog...dent-part-iii/

Old 04-27-2011, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Like I said, you would believe project Blue Book. The Airforce has been covering up the existance of UFOs for years now. And now you want me to believe their latest claims? We have 120 retired service people coming out of the closet so to speak. And I would put my faith in their accounts over any nonsense the airforce is now trying to push. The Airforce has been caught in lie after lie. And you still believe them? Please get real.It's obvious, you still have people following the party line. Yet we now see former service men from high levels stepping forward to tell the truth. And I have done the research for many years. And that is why I don't believe that nonsense coming from the Airforce.

Old 04-27-2011, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Like I said, you would believe project Blue Book. The Airforce has been covering up the existance of UFOs for years now. And now you want me to believe their latest claims? We have 120 retired service people coming out of the closet so to speak. And I would put my faith in their accounts over any nonsense the airforce is now trying to push. The Airforce has been caught in lie after lie. And you still believe them? Please get real.It's obvious, you still have people following the party line. Yet we now see former service men from high levels stepping forward to tell the truth. And I have done the research for many years. And that is why I don't believe that nonsense coming from the Airforce.
I think it is odd (not) of course that you refuse to read any of the links. Considering they are not from the air force. Please who are these 120 service men, and why are they not speaking up and identifying themselves. I have not heard of any of them. Salas and Hastings are liars, so I wont go by any book they write.

http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog/tag/echo-flight/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal