Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2011, 04:47 AM

1,720 posts, read 1,315,598 times

Advertisements

The Truth About Nephilim Giants (Full Video) - Steve Quayle - YouTube

Return Of The Nephilim Part 1 - YouTube

Will need a lot of time but worth it.

Last edited by CK78; 11-02-2011 at 04:49 AM.. Reason: Fixing title.
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2011, 04:57 AM

Book: UFOs Demonic Activity and Elaborate Hoaxes Meant to Deceive Mankind
Bro. Michael Dimond

The above is a suplement to the beginning of the second video:

Return Of The Nephilim Part 1 to part 12.

If you have time to watch those two videos do it. It may well be worth your time.

Remember the saying, "Truth is stranger than fiction."

I think that's more true than anyone today realizes!!!

Last edited by CK78; 11-02-2011 at 05:01 AM.. Reason: spacing

Old 11-02-2011, 07:37 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,592,281 times
If I produced a video tinting the moon green and claiming it "proved" that it really was made of green cheese, would you accept that as a stunning new revelation?

Old 11-04-2011, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
If I produced a video tinting the moon green and claiming it "proved" that it really was made of green cheese, would you accept that as a stunning new revelation?
Must not have wathced or listened to either video. The first is a radio interview from "Coast to Coast AM" with George Nory. The pictures are few and flash over and over... the same 4 or 5 pictures and have nothing to to with the actual interview. The person who put it on youtube put the pictures in there.

The second is a lecture with no pictures or very few. Just a guy at a podium showing slides and speaking.

There is evidence of giants. Even if people don't want to deal with that.

The top 2 researchers of UFO's of the last 50 years both concluded that these beings are interdimensional not intergallactical.

You can poo-poo this but the facts are the facts. Watch the videos and maybe learn something.

And here's another:

The President who told the Truth about illuminati Vlad TV - YouTube

Old 11-04-2011, 12:59 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,632,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK78 View Post
There is evidence of giants. Even if people don't want to deal with that.

The top 2 researchers of UFO's of the last 50 years both concluded that these beings are interdimensional not intergallactical.

You can poo-poo this but the facts are the facts. Watch the videos and maybe learn something.
1) Facts? Or perhaps not facts but rather wild speculations and presumptions?

2) What evidence is there that prove colossal giants ever existed?

3) Who are the top 2 researchers of UFOs?

4) Why would such beings have to be interdimensional?

5) Come to think of it, what do you mean by an interdimensional being?

Old 11-05-2011, 11:00 AM

3,040 posts, read 4,999,190 times
There are a number of Native American myths, both North and South America, about "white skin, red haired giants". These beings were said to be from 8' to 12' tall. Heres a link to Gary Nelsons site about these "giants", Human Giants

Old 11-06-2011, 10:37 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,806,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terryj View Post
There are a number of Native American myths, both North and South America, about "white skin, red haired giants". These beings were said to be from 8' to 12' tall. Heres a link to Gary Nelsons site about these "giants", Human Giants
It's turns out that whole thing was caused by a gigantic comic book villain.

Giganta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 11-06-2011, 10:47 AM

3,483 posts, read 4,042,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
It's turns out that whole thing was caused by a gigantic comic book villain.

Giganta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is it wrong for me to find Giganta attractive and want to worship her?

And just where the heck IS Wonder Woman?

I'm only a little hesitant, though - because of the leopard print trailer-park style she's got going on.... I prefer my giantesses to be a little more sophisticated. I mean - she obiously has a problem with city-folk, judging from the picture...

Old 11-06-2011, 10:54 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,806,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoppers View Post
Is it wrong for me to find Giganta attractive and want to worship her?

And just where the heck IS Wonder Woman?

I'm only a little hesitant, though - because of the leopard print trailer-park style she's got going on.... I prefer my giantesses to be a little more sophisticated. I mean - she obiously has a problem with city-folk, judging from the picture...
Hey, that's my wife you're talking about!!

Oh wait, never mind. It looked an awful lot like her though, smashing skyscrapers and throwing buses around like that...

Old 11-06-2011, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terryj View Post
"Buffalo Bill", his real name was Bill Cody. Wrote his autobiography in 1920 and said:

"While we were in the sandhills, scouting the Niobrara country, the Pawnee Indians brought into camp some very large bones, one of which the surgeon of the expedition pronounced to be the thigh bone of a human being. The Indians said the bones were those of a race of people who long ago had lived in that country. They said these people were three times the size of a man of the present day, that they were so swift and strong that they could run by the side of a buffalo, and, taking the animal in one arm, could tear off a leg and eat it as they ran."

Colonel William F. Cody 1920

From 5:00 min. mark to 8:00 min. mark Part 8

Return Of The Nephilim Part 8 - YouTube

And also from 0:18:15 to 0:19:15

On video #1

The Truth About Nephilim Giants (Full Video) - Steve Quayle - YouTube

Talks about the same book.

Callers at the end of the show also call in about North American Giants discoveries.

So yes, TerryJ it's very interesting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal