U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 03:11 AM

1,795 posts, read 2,071,889 times

Advertisements

I heard someone make an interesting statement about UFO sounds. Something to the effect that if your brain is generating delta or theta brainwaves, you may be more open to "hearing" a sound or frequency off of these craft. Just a thought.

What I thought was a real signature identifier of this type of craft was the "X" array on the bottom. There's all kinds of pictures on Google Images, of square UFO's with 4 large round lights near each corner, but none fitting the description I provided. That's why I'm really interested in hearing if anybody found any info regarding an "X" craft sighting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2012, 03:18 AM

Rainroosty, your UFO sounds like it could still be the craft I'm talking about. Please give me more details about the craft you saw, what part of it was an "X" and what the rest of the lighting array looked like.

Old 01-10-2012, 04:32 AM

Location: Going back to the forest to be with nature's goodness.
14,492 posts, read 6,255,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptoid Humidian View Post
Rainroosty, your UFO sounds like it could still be the craft I'm talking about. Please give me more details about the craft you saw, what part of it was an "X" and what the rest of the lighting array looked like.
Hiya Reptoid! Well, we're awake early enough for the UFOs.

I noticed no lights, if there were any I don't recall....it was daytime and we were quite awestruck with the X craft, which was a full X...no noticable wing section or fuselage at all. Just a real big X craft; dead silent and low, flying at a smooth, constant rate - not erratic at all.
It wasn't an airplane.

Old 01-10-2012, 04:50 AM

16,448 posts, read 10,578,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
Hmm... I see UFOs with lights all the time, but they always turn out to be police cars pulling me over...

Seriously, I've never seen a UFO.
Maybe you saw it and didn't know it. My girlfriend and I were satellite watching the summer of '65 just looking up at the stars. I pointed out one moving star and explained to her that it was a satellite (those were still interesting in those days) when it made an abrupt 90* turn and completely changed direction. I was speechless. My wife, daughter and I witnessed a much more dramatic sighting about 6 years ago near Hobbs NM. It shook us sufficiently to make a detour to Roswell to visit the UFO museum (big disappointment).

Old 01-10-2012, 09:44 AM

Rainroosty, that sounds like a trip! However, it sounds a lot different than what I saw. What I saw was almost exactly like the picture I posted: a nearly perfectly flat Black square craft with a compound concentric trapezohedral structure on the bottom that protruded only slightly from the craft. And of course the telltale equilateral, corner to corner, white "X".

Old 01-10-2012, 10:27 AM

12,332 posts, read 6,152,445 times
Quote:
have any of you witnessed, dreamt, had visions or heard mention of this nearly perfectly flat, Black Square UFO with a cross or "x" configuration extending corner to corner and a considerable amount of light being emitted from the bottom?

The craft are approximately a mile wide and show astonishing agility in movement and modality from hovering, to ascending, descending, right angle turns, reversals being performed smoothly, seamlessly and swiftly with alarming speed.

Sound of this craft is like the sound of air ripping. Could also be compared to the sound of a heated object hitting a wet cloth in combination to something akin to the sound that a skateboard with small wheels and bad bearings would make over asphalt on a high speed pass. Extremely loud! Sound is louder as the craft is moving.

The craft emits a loud vibrating, reverberating, low resonance that is almost tonal, like the blast of a horn, as it settles and calibrates its center over a target.

Have you seen or heard of a craft like this, and what kind of information can you give me on it?

seen many craft like that, back in the day of the magic mushroom..

Old 01-10-2012, 03:32 PM

4,487 posts, read 2,423,626 times
Oh quit making fun of the OP.

Statistics are on the side of there being other life forms out there. Come to think of it, my first husband could have been one. Not to mention a few of my current in-laws.

Seriously though, new species are being discovered every day, right here on Earth. The likelihood that life evolved on other planets is pretty high. It may not be life as we currently understand it but............

As for UFO's, maybe they're just nosy neighbors.

Old 01-10-2012, 04:08 PM

5,501 posts, read 2,445,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaBeurman View Post
Oh quit making fun of the OP.

Statistics are on the side of there being other life forms out there. Come to think of it, my first husband could have been one. Not to mention a few of my current in-laws.

Seriously though, new species are being discovered every day, right here on Earth. The likelihood that life evolved on other planets is pretty high. It may not be life as we currently understand it but............

As for UFO's, maybe they're just nosy neighbors.
Sorry If I did......but the bolded is funny Pam.
On a more serious note, I admit that there are things that are hard to explain.

Old 04-21-2012, 01:10 PM

It's about time they finally had a forum for this kind of stuff, right?

Old 04-21-2012, 02:40 PM

4,487 posts, read 2,423,626 times
Quote:
It's about time they finally had a forum for this kind of stuff, right?
Yeah buddy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal