U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 04:26 AM

10,899 posts, read 6,113,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expeditor View Post
SCARY BIBLE PROPHECY - Mark and number of 666. This is not from mainstream Christianity.

I realize many of you are already so jaded agianst any form of God belief that this information below won't make much difference to you. However for a few of you it will help you to grow in knowledge. Skeptics take a serious look, you have nothing to lose.
Quote:
I think the warnings are clear enough in the first video. No one is marking anyone yet with a buying and selling chip, but when they do and if there is a man also demanding you worship him or his image as the Bible declares well then I would pay serious attention.

Remember we can debate Bible prophecy forever and according to the Bible if in fact true one of the reasons for the Antichrist's rise is because the world refuses to believe the truth of Jesus Christ.

I did not say the truth of organized Christianity but the truth of Jesus Christ which is always personal and private.

So it does not really matter to me if you believe today or not, the wise reading will change their minds in the future. Those that still refuse even when these things happen in the future well the Bible says very few believe at the end. That is the reason for the end in the first place.

Your entire thesis is flawed.

First, Hell does not exist and it never did. Hell is purely an invention of the Greeks. I would encourage you to study that so that you do not continue to be misled.

You need to understand that there are many apologists. These are Grecophiles or "Greece Firsters" who think Greece was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Much of that has to do with the fact that the Greek civilization was the first "ancient" civilization that the modern world unearthed and discovered.

Civilizations older than Greece knew the Earth was spheroidal; knew the Sun was the center of the Solar System; knew that the Earth orbited the Sun and a great many other things, especially in the field of mathematics.

Thanks to Pindgree and others, we now know that Greece learned everything from the Chaldeans (the Neo-Babylonians). What exactly did the Greeks do? They rewrote all of the theorems and formulas transferring them from Base 60 (the Sexigesimal System) o Base 10 (the Decimal System). I suppose it's fair to give them credit for that.

But because the Greeks mistranslated most of the Chaldean texts they are reading (and that is especially true of the works of Berossus from the 3rd Century BCE), they butcher everything. The world moves from spheroidal to flat, and the Earth becomes the center of both the Solar System and the Universe. So thanks to the Greeks, Human Vacillation takes several giant steps backwards and that hampers humans for centuries, because the Imperial Roman Catholic Church incorporates the stupidity of Aristotle as dogma and tenet.

And to challenge the flawed beliefs of the Imperial Roman Catholic Church meant the death penalty.

The Greeks mistranslated a specific word, and in doing so, the Greeks give us the first concept of Hell, which constantly evolves and has devils and demons added to it, and by the time the 1st Century ACE rolls around, its poison has spread throughout the civilized world and it will take centuries to eradicate.

The Hebrews had no concept of Hell until the come into contact with the Greeks. Not only do the Hebrews come into contact with the Greeks, they basically become Greek, abandoning Hebrew as a language in favor of the Greek language. For that reason, the Septuagint was written in Greek -- for Greek-speaking Hebrews.

If you ever wondered why there is no mention of Hell or devils or demons in the Old Testament, now you know. Those ideas and concepts didn't evolve until centuries later.

Second, the Greek word used is Lateinos; in Hebrew, it is Romi’ith. In Greek the noun is neuter, in Hebrew, it is feminine.

There is no doubt it refers to an entity and not a man per se.

That it is not a specific individual, a man, is further obvious from the declension of the Greek and Hebrew nouns referring to the beast. If it would be a man, then the Greek word would be masculine, and not neuter, and the Hebrew word would be masculine or neuter, and not feminine. For those who insist that the antichrist is a person, you’re limited to the antichrist being a woman or an androgynous being. Surely god would be intelligent enough to use a masculine noun to describe an antichrist who was an actual person, if it would be a man.

The gender of the nouns used in Greek and Hebrew suggest an entity, as in an inanimate object, like a country, a kingdom, or a group, perhaps even a corporation, but not a human and certainly not a single individual.

Third, you have in the grandest of fashions, cherry-picked what you want people to know. I shall undo your best cherry-picking scheme and demonstrate your own folly.

Revelation 1:1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must happen at once (Greek =Τάχος = tachos).

Revelation 22:6 Then the angel said to me, “These words are reliable and true. The Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, has sent his angel to show his servants what must happen soon.” (Greek = Τάχος = tachos).

The Greek word Τάχος (tachos) means “quickly, without delay, soon, at once.” Twenty centuries, two millennium or 2,000 years, however you want to call it is not “quickly, without delay, soon, at once.”

You have no choice but to accept the fact that the so-called prophecies began immediately and have either totally failed to materialize, or have already played out -- meaning you don't get to be a part of it.

To adopt the position that the prophecies have not yet begun, one must reject god, reject the word of god, reject the prophet John of Patmos, and reject the Greek language.

So, do you? Reject the word of your god? Because that would be blasphemy.

For those who disagree and believe these are “future” events that have not yet happened, the standard is “strict proof.” Suffice to say that pedantic musings based on sophistry, tautology, psychotic fantasies or irrational beliefs are not strict proof.

Strict proof means providing clear and convincing evidence that:

1) the Greek word Τάχος (tachos) does not mean “quickly, without delay, soon, at once;”

AND

2) the Greek word Τάχος (tachos) means “in the far distant future, millennial from now, centuries from now, thousands of years from now, eras from now, epochs from now, eons from now, etc.”

Wikipedia is not an authoritative source of information and no wikirants will be accepted as strict proof.

Have fun with that, although somehow I suspect every single one of you will dodge it quite artfully and make every attempt possible to avoid being pinned into a corner and forced to answer.

I'm absolutely certain that some x-tian will claim that to even think about answering or responding to such a challenge is "insulting."

Let's continue:

Revelation 22:10 Then he said to me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy contained in this book, because the time is near.

This is further proof that many of the bible-thumpers and those of the “Rapture Tribulation Fantasy” crowd don’t actually read the texts or if they do, they don’t understand what they are reading, or they do understand, but in a heinous way most satanic, their intent is to hide this information from you in order to deceive you. That’s why they cherry-pick verses.

“Do not seal up the words of the prophecy…”

Unsealed prophecies happen now, soon, quickly, immediately, at once, without delay, within days, weeks or months.

Prophecies that are “sealed” are intended to happen in the far distant future, meaning they do not begin to unfold for centuries.

That is not my opinion or interpretation; rather that is what the texts actually say, and since you all claim your god wrote the texts, then that is
your god's opinion.

Again, dogmatic rants based on sophistry, tautology, psychotic fantasies or irrational beliefs are not strict proof. Here’s my evidence:

Daniel 8:26 The vision of the evenings and mornings that was told to you is correct. But you should seal up the vision, for it refers to a time many days from now.”

Daniel 12:4 “But you, Daniel, close up these words and seal the book until the time of the end.”

Daniel 12:8 (b) So I said, “Sir, what will happen after these things?” 12:9 He said, “Go, Daniel. For these matters are closed and sealed until the time of the end.

Isaiah 29:11 To you this entire prophetic revelation is like words in a sealed scroll. When they hand it to one who can read and say, “Read this,” he responds, “I can’t, because it is sealed.”

These prophecies were “sealed” because they didn’t begin unfolding until centuries later.

Revelation 22:10 Then he said to me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy contained in this book, because the time is near.

The prophecies of Revelation were unsealed because they began immediately, without delay, and nearly the all of the events have already taken place, including the “Great Tribulation.”

Get over it already.

Again. I'll wait with great anticip-p-p-p-pation for an x-tian to muster up the courage and cast aside the fear to challenge their own belief system.

Finally, and this is just too cool, you aren't even sure what the number of the beast really is.

Sorry to rain on your parades, but there is a textual fragment of papyrus, specifically to wit: P115 that is presently preserved at the Ashmolean Museum of Oxford University that presents the number of the beast as....

....616 which is not the same thing as 666.

P115 is not the only, um, "manuscript" (snicker) that has 616. Codex C as well as Codices 5 and 11 also report the number of the beast as 616.

If we read Iranaeus, and I'm an atheist and read him, but ironically most christians have never heard of Iranaeus, well, Iranaeus says that he had read a number of works that used 616. Where are those works? They don't exist anymore.

So, I would suggest that before you continue threatening people into a frenzy with hell-fire and damnation, that you figure out what the number of the beast really is ...616 or 666.... and then proceed from there.

Skeptically....

Mircea
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2012, 04:41 AM

3,956 posts, read 2,519,502 times
Quote:
Skeptics take a serious look, you have nothing to lose.

Other then the time it took away to watch such rubbish.

Old 02-24-2012, 05:58 AM

7,884 posts, read 4,748,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
I'm sooooo scared. (insert scarey scooby dooby doo music)

Old 02-24-2012, 06:00 AM

7,884 posts, read 4,748,809 times
Quote:
SCARY BIBLE PROPHECY

Old 02-24-2012, 10:02 AM

1,168 posts, read 612,732 times
Well some are not seeing the things mentioned being implimented right now, because they are hidden in the Cards being dispatched,,...Credit Cards have chips in them,, and some bank cards have chips in them...So the hand holds these cards...Yep...ah ha ....and the pin numbers in the head...surely...yep...so in the forehead is also a plausible mention then...in the hand or palm, and in the head are symbolically being addressed right now!.....Sometimes things are not what they appear to be...but sometimes they are!

Just thought I would put that truth up...for the nah sayers who keep saying this is not happening or will not happen...when in one form or another it has already begun...as I said...and the Bible foretells.

Just more truth...some people cannot understand..(Mathew 6:29).You cannot serve both Money and God...you will either love one and hate the other....Someone has chosen that for us in these systems of X.......the other is now enforced and accepted by the masses who think they are intelligent enough...but are blind, deaf and dumb to what is really going on....more sacrifices please onto the monuments of our Glory....tell em anything, even lie, and make it sound good or plausable to the opposite of God's word.....and they will believe it and do it.= proven!

Old 02-24-2012, 10:11 AM

16,310 posts, read 14,774,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
Well some are not seeing the things mentioned being implimented right now, because they are hidden in the Cards being dispatched,,...Credit Cards have chips in them,, and some bank cards have chips in them...So the hand holds these cards...Yep...ah ha ....and the pin numbers in the head...surely...yep...so in the forehead is also a plausible mention then...in the hand or palm, and in the head are symbolically being addressed right now!.....Sometimes things are not what they appear to be...but sometimes they are!

Just thought I would put that truth up...for the nah sayers who keep saying this is not happening or will not happen...when in one form or another it has already begun...as I said...and the Bible foretells.

Just more truth...some people cannot understand..(Mathew 6:29).You cannot serve both Money and God...you will either love one and hate the other....Someone has chosen that for us in these systems of X.......the other is now enforced and accepted by the masses who think they are intelligent enough...but are blind, deaf and dumb to what is really going on....more sacrifices please onto the monuments of our Glory....tell em anything, even lie, and make it sound good or plausable to the opposite of God's word.....and they will believe it and do it.= proven!
And that shows what, we have advanced beyond the bronze age, at least on the technology front. On the reasoning front, the bronze age is alive and well.

Do you sprinkle your computer with holy water from time to time, for it also contains the 'chips of the anti-christ'.

Old 02-24-2012, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
And that shows what, we have advanced beyond the bronze age, at least on the technology front. On the reasoning front, the bronze age is alive and well.

Do you sprinkle your computer with holy water from time to time, for it also contains the 'chips of the anti-christ'.
But it was not bought nor paid for...it was given....and so..it is freely something I use...

In essence..the word or the truth is spread on all mediums...so all know it, and see it, and understand it, that can.

The chip that is being implimented in scripture, is in everything the modern day pesant uses...even the automobile has a chip in it these days...

A form of control...a form of accounting, and identifying people...Green cards, social insurance cards, Id Cards...they are all a means to an end point....So...it is as the Bible foretells, and we all know what time it is...as the season is showing once again that the system Jack built up...is not working very well...if crime and corruption are in it...it will surely fail by default....and it did...we are just now seeing the begining of it....9/11

But yah I sprinkle everything liberally with a prayer or two...as I watch the reproted propoganda and supposed chaos on tv....that has a chip in it to....wonder why?....

Old 02-24-2012, 10:37 AM

2,660 posts, read 1,313,954 times
the book of revelation should not be taken literal. it is all symbols, analogies, metaphors, similies, etc..., to say that i go to burn because i took some physical mark is nonsense. It is symbols and must be studied to understand.

Old 02-24-2012, 11:08 AM

5,433 posts, read 3,692,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpedos View Post
the book of revelation should not be taken literal. it is all symbols, analogies, metaphors, similies, etc..., to say that i go to burn because i took some physical mark is nonsense. It is symbols and must be studied to understand.
Why must it be a riddle?

Who decides what the correct "code" is to decipher it?

Old 02-24-2012, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post
Why must it be a riddle?

Who decides what the correct "code" is to decipher it?
Right On....That is the problem with humans...they like to make crossroads, exceptions, and contradictions to truth...and state ways to make the truth redundant, impractical, outdated or noapplicable, and or in error to what they want...rather than trying to explore the context of what is..and what will come by certain Acts...cause and effect...it is written by God ,so to speak against God is a bit of a undertaking in futility...but Let us see where the boat lands, and then make some observations and hopefully when the proof is in, and all is tallied up and surmations of that given for a high price in study...change occurs?....perhaps?...Obama said something about change, before he was elected....did anything really change except the cost of living going up with the taxes?...did his promises come to fruit in his presedency like he said he would do?...No....so more lies, more cover ups, more corruption, more crime, more taxes, more higher prices, less liberties without scrutiny, and pointing the finger to the next massicure to commence.....to keep us paying for Life in sin, and sacrifing people and other living things to that Altar of death now rebuilt, to turn it into a false profit system of dismay...when it should be Free.

And they will tell you you have Freedom and liberties...But when they ask what is your name, You have to prove it with ID cards.. So..we are all called liars, if we do not have a ID card, and if found without a card, we are detained until proof of who we say we are is verified......Gotta pay for that card now, and the one verifying and the whole system tied to it...monitored and controlled...IDed by the chip makers...eh?....because some people cannot tell the truth...and somepeople do not believe the truth when told....funny how that is?

So as you can see, the system now fruiting itself is no longer one of Christian nor Muslem values as they both proclaim truth is important to God...and a true Muslem, and or Christian knows God has Given us free life and everything was Given freely to all who try to be in line with those commandments, covenants, and precepts he put forward for us to have life abundantly..and freely, sharing and caring for all living things......if we comply to his rule of thumb.....But the liar does not want that kind of ordeal to arise....hence we now have to pay ...and it is a high price....and it is going higher....more wars, more lies, more sanctions, and oppression, more slavery of third world countries, and more coverups of their dirty laundry!...using the children/people to fight their battles of illgotten formats....

Now as it is, the Earth is becoming polluted (to kill those who are living for free off the lands) so everyone has to become part of the system that is making it so....hence what is Evil ?//....putting the whole Earth and every living thing on it in jepoardy..?...for a $atanic truth, no one wants to admit is happening...but it is.

And they believe in their lies and $$$ more than the truth....SO it says...eh?...Yepo....and they say this Bible is a mythical book....sure....

The real world is telling a truth that coincides with Prophecy...it is not coincidence...it is a proof..a sign..a warning..foretold...to prove God is in every age...and sees everything...from all of the estates this world passes through by our hand.

is it important?.....I say we definately need to explore its validity more so.

But that is just me....they can do what they want...but what they want is in essence killing what they need...and when that is dead..what they want will not sustain them...Even with a credit card, and id, and social secrutiy cards....if they pollute the earth for $....then they pollute themselves!

That is coming....

Last edited by Sir Les; 02-24-2012 at 12:01 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal