Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2012, 08:13 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,534,507 times

Advertisements

We live in a rural area far from town and neighbors. I usually sit outside one night a week and drink beer. This ritual has been going on for over three years. I love sitting outside until the wee hours of morning. I sit out when it is freezing and when it is hot and humid.

I have a rocking chair and will just sit there and commune with mother nature. No lights mean lots of stars are visible and lots of animal sounds to enjoy. Sometimes I take my iPad and listen to music or whatever. Last week I found a little blue marble by my chair and picked it up.

I picked it up and felt it and was going to take it inside, but then I felt no, this is not mine to take, I will leave it. Then last night my companion who is 78 saw it and wanted to take it and keep it. He has marbles that he has kept since childhood. I said no, it belongs to the child spirit here. He still plays with it and I don't want to upset him.

So we left the little blue marble where it was for the little boy spirit. We both sensed that was the right answer and we felt good about it. And it so it is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2012, 08:33 PM

4,486 posts, read 5,223,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
We live in a rural area far from town and neighbors. I usually sit outside one night a week and drink beer. This ritual has been going on for over three years. I love sitting outside until the wee hours of morning. I sit out when it is freezing and when it is hot and humid.

I have a rocking chair and will just sit there and commune with mother nature. No lights mean lots of stars are visible and lots of animal sounds to enjoy. Sometimes I take my iPad and listen to music or whatever. Last week I found a little blue marble by my chair and picked it up.

I picked it up and felt it and was going to take it inside, but then I felt no, this is not mine to take, I will leave it. Then last night my companion who is 78 saw it and wanted to take it and keep it. He has marbles that he has kept since childhood. I said no, it belongs to the child spirit here. He still plays with it and I don't want to upset him.

So we left the little blue marble where it was for the little boy spirit. We both sensed that was the right answer and we felt good about it. And it so it is.
Isn't it awesome living away from the city? So much more spiritual.

Is the spirit child your only one or do you have more?

Old 07-27-2012, 10:02 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,534,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaBeurman View Post
Isn't it awesome living away from the city? So much more spiritual.

Is the spirit child your only one or do you have more?
More. We have singing. Not in the english language. But that rarely happens. The old NDN house here burned down. Our house is not where theirs stood. I have heard the voices once. My companion, who is 78, hears them much more frequently. I am not even sure we have a spirit child, but the more I think about some of the things here, the more that makes sense.

I had the front door open by itself once while sitting at the computer. That I attribute to the house settling. Still, it was strange to just see the door open on its own. I had zero reaction to that. Meaning, I was not surprised, nor fearful. I thought it ~might~ be spirit, but I was more inclined to think house settling. It has happened before. The door was locked too.

Old 07-28-2012, 01:09 PM

39 posts, read 174,743 times
I have led quite a weird life. Paranormal basically means, outside the normal or more exact, outside of what the majority of the populous considers or agrees is normal. I find that often times paranormal and spiritual are actually the same. Most individuals today would consider someone walking on water to be paranormal, when Jesus who was spiritual did this same thing, therefore it was a spiritual ability. I consider a UFO to be more on the line of paranormal, even though, I suspect alien civilizations with higher technology than man is very normal in the whole scheme of things concerning the entire physical universe. A friend and I saw "very clearly" a large bright orb one night and up fairly close. We both agreed this orb (UFO) Obviously was light-years ahead of anything man's technology could come up with. I have more experiences I will probably sprinkle here and there while being on this forum, so stay tuned.

Old 07-30-2012, 01:59 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,671,533 times
My BIL injured his knee and in talking about it, reminded me of a mystery injury I had and how I healed it.
I had some issue with my ankle. Did not know where it came from and it only hurt when it got hit or touched in a certain place.
Doctor told me hot & cold, alternating every 20 minutes. I did that for days and it was not getting better.
One of my coworkers brought me a charged stone, a azurite and malichite mix, I forget what it's called when they grow together. She told me to hold it on my ankle.
So I took myself to a quiet space outside, did my prayers, blessing and circle routine and put the stone on my ankle. I sat there with my eyes closed and face towards the setting sun for quite a while.
When I felt I was done I slowly opened my eyes and a bald eagle flew straight over my head towards the sun.
My ankle never hurt again after that.

Old 07-30-2012, 09:56 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,476,977 times
I'd be interested in knowing what the name of that stone was.

Old 07-31-2012, 02:04 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,671,533 times
I can't seem to find the trade name the stone has, or once had.
Stone names in the market change like the wind, so...
It is simply both malichite and azurite that grow together because they are made from pretty much the same elements, just in a differnt make-up, more of this, less of that between the two.
Copper being a major element in the stone and the 'health' benefits said to come from wearing copper jewelry, I'm not surprised that the stone did something for my ankle.
Here is a link about the stone: Azurite, Malachite rare mineral specimen and gem

Old 07-31-2012, 03:27 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
My BIL injured his knee and in talking about it, reminded me of a mystery injury I had and how I healed it.
I had some issue with my ankle. Did not know where it came from and it only hurt when it got hit or touched in a certain place.
Doctor told me hot & cold, alternating every 20 minutes. I did that for days and it was not getting better.
One of my coworkers brought me a charged stone, a azurite and malichite mix, I forget what it's called when they grow together. She told me to hold it on my ankle.
So I took myself to a quiet space outside, did my prayers, blessing and circle routine and put the stone on my ankle. I sat there with my eyes closed and face towards the setting sun for quite a while.
When I felt I was done I slowly opened my eyes and a bald eagle flew straight over my head towards the sun.
My ankle never hurt again after that.

amazing.....I'm having an issue with my foot,not my ankle but near it. No idea why it's hurt but it's hurt. I'm going to try to find the stone and use it. Thank you.

Old 09-03-2012, 10:55 PM

4,486 posts, read 5,223,303 times
For about the past week i've had one of those "waiting for the other shoe to drop" feelings along with a really bad headache. I even posted on Facebook about it.

Last night, my niece from a former marriage called to let me know that her grandfather had just died, from a brain aneurysm.

Old 09-07-2012, 12:05 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,230,433 times
Tuesday my Husband had to take his truck into town to be worked on and I followed to pick him up then we had some errands to run and went to lunch. While at lunch at one of my favorite restaurants our waitress came and took our drink orders, then came back and took our food order which obviously is the norm for a restaurant. In the middle of lunch our waitress was walking past our table and I asked her to come closer to me and she did. She was wearing a very long chain with a beautiful silver heart on the chain and I touched held it in my hand briefly then started telling her about the chain, who it came from, who it initially belonged to, when they crossed over, things about her life the last few years, things that have calmed down recently and a nick name that was used by her Grandfather. I definitely got the deer in the headlight I have an alien growing out of the top of my head look. She was absolutely stunned and looked at my husband and he (bless his heart), he said to her "It's okay, she creeps me out all the time". I briefly explained to her my gift and she was more than greatful that I had told her what I did even though it creeped her out and gave her goosebumps. It was a good day and a great reading and a beyond wonderful use of my gift.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal