U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Unread 05-14-2012, 12:15 AM

12,003 posts, read 10,658,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Sorry but I'm still pretty skeptical...the clock doesn't 'speak to me' through numbers, it's just that for instance I'm often glancing at my computer screen and the time is in the bottom right-hand corner. Most of the time I don't notice it but when it's 11:11 it just 'stands out' to me. But it's literally ALWAYS in my view, in the corner of my eye.

Even the clock on your wall, or your digital clock radio, think about just how many times you glance at it every day. It's more than you think. Even if you're not CONSCIOUSLY looking at the time, you can't help but see it. So it's nothing that weird or supernatural.

As to other numbers: do you realise how many numbers we see every day? You'd be surprised. Hundreds.

I'll tell you of a recent coincidence. I'm considering the idea of doing a working holiday in Canada, specifically in the ski resorts like Banff, Jasper.etc. The last trip I took was to Vietnam. Recently, I borrowed a DVD from the library. It so happens that someone elses docket thing that shows the books/videos they borrowed was in one of the cases. On it was a DVD on Vietnam followed by a DVD SPECIFICALLY on Banff, Jasper and Glacier National Park! Perhaps it was a sign? That the next place I was to go was Canada?
If I sit in front of the clock 24/7, I'm certain to see these numbers at least twice a day.

It has nothing to do with the clock.

I don't believe in random coincidences, like you recently experienced. The universe is speaking to you. Interpret this as making the right choice.

Just the fact that you're here posting in this forum is no coincidence.

Read some of Carl Jungs theorys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Unread 05-14-2012, 05:01 AM

3,935 posts, read 5,929,277 times
If you take any number, or any set of random numbers that you happen to come across and think about them long enough, you WILL find patterns. Or some kind of interesting characteristic.

Unread 05-14-2012, 06:44 PM

13,400 posts, read 20,556,481 times
I have the #23 show up a lot. My birthday is on the 23rd. My 1st DH if you added the month/day equal 23, my 2nd DH same thing (I didn't notice this until after I married my second husband). My daughter was suppose to be born on the 23rd of a month but she was 10 days late, but my son if you add month day was also 23.

I have also had the #3 show up a lot. Interesting to find others who have noticed the same thing

Post link not copyrighted material

Unread 05-15-2012, 01:51 PM

35 posts, read 17,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
I stopped reading that website, too much was bogus.
God did not 'do' the 911 Twin Towers attack, I do not have spooky behavior and the earthquakes chart numbers contradicts the statement of increase. There is a peak of tectonic activity, but then decreases.

Not buying it.
First, verifiable sources are used to support the findings, but this cannot be scientific proof because no scientific method has been applied.

Second, the Twin Towers are the symbol of the usury financial system, while the Pentagon stands for the military industrial complex. If God want to blow them up then She simply does it like that. This is a virtual reality so She can select people to do that. The coincidences surrounding 9/11 are quite telling. To God this universe is just a toy.

Third, it is mentioned that the peak of tectonic activity in itself was not remarkable. Such variations are normal. The situation is spooky because Mayan Elders predicted this on January 11 while there was a massive earthquake the next day.

Last edited by niphtrique; 05-15-2012 at 02:06 PM..

Unread 05-15-2012, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
A few years ago, I suddenly became aware of 11:11. I had no clue as to what it meant at the time, all I knew is suddenly 11:11 was everywhere. I'd be driving & the car in front of me would have it on their plates. I'd go shopping & my change from the purchase would be 11:11. I'd get a text from someone who I really wanted to hear from, but lost touch with- at 11:11. I have countless "coincidental" examples.....I can't dismiss it as something that randomly occurs. It is something out of the ordinary.
I had it for a specific period: waking up at night seeing 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55 all the time. I could not dismiss it as coincidence because it lasted a month or so and it did not happen before or afterwards.

There are many vague theories about angels and dna unlocking but this universe simply is a virtual reality like The Matrix. That makes more sense to me. We have The Bible to tell us that this world is created and not an accident. This proves it.

Unread 05-15-2012, 05:54 PM

12,416 posts, read 8,051,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by niphtrique View Post
I had it for a specific period: waking up at night seeing 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55 all the time. I could not dismiss it as coincidence because it lasted a month or so and it did not happen before or afterwards.

There are many vague theories about angels and dna unlocking but this universe simply is a virtual reality like The Matrix. That makes more sense to me. We have The Bible to tell us that this world is created and not an accident. This proves it.

I don't see how seeing repeating numbers proves a darned thing about the bible. Please, don't get me started. This is not the thread for it.

Explain where the bible talks about repeating numbers. I must have missed something.

Unread 05-15-2012, 06:25 PM

4,824 posts, read 1,962,722 times
Quote:

Idk if it proves it, but I'm open minded about it enough to not rule it out.
What I've discovered it is linked to a sort of spiritual awakening.....

Unread 05-16-2012, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Idk if it proves it, but I'm open minded about it enough to not rule it out.
What I've discovered it is linked to a sort of spiritual awakening.....
Well, I guess you have to define 'spiritual awakening' then. You can only prove with statistics that is unlikely to happen by coincidence.

If you think body and spirit are separated, how can this be? Spirit having no physical component is weird. In a virtual reality this is possible.

The number sequences indicate that we live in a virtual reality unless you accept coincidence as an explanation.

It does not prove The Bible but God is the most likely Creator if this is a virtual reality. I cannot think of someone else.

Two pages before I have suggested this phenomenon to be a glitch in The Matrix:

Repeating numbers / number sequences -- your thoughts?

Unread 05-16-2012, 04:18 AM

1,464 posts, read 923,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark of the Moon View Post
One of my co-workers is always running into multiples of the number "2": she'll glance at the clock and it'll be 2:22, or she'll look at her car's odometer and the last three digits will be 222, or when she's travelling, the exit she needs turns out to be 22 or 222. She sees it so often, and has been seeing it for so long, that her car's vanity plate includes the number "22".
As for me, I see number sequences. I'm a restless sleeper and often wake up in the middle of the night to see that it's 1:23 or 3:45. During the day, I'll realize that it's 12:12 or 12:34, etc.
She thinks it might be "angel numbers" -- signs that spirits are watching. I think that, at least to some degree, we're aware of the time, but we're just not *aware* that we're aware of the time (if that makes sense). That we don't just randomly look up, our internal clock knows what the time is and pokes us to look when it knows it's one of these numbers.
Any thoughts?
For quite some time, I have looked at the clock in our car and it has always said 11:11. I couldn't figure it out. Then I saw a psychic on tv and she was talking about numbers and their meanings and it all fell into place. My late husband died in November which is the 11th month and he was a veteran which is November 11th thus, 11, 11. Also, my husbands Dad was a veteran and died not in November but again there is the 11 one more time. This 11,11 shows up when I am stressed or have problems of any kind, sort of like both these men are watching out for me. Do I believe that these are angel numbers..absolutely. After my husband passed away, and this is not something made up, my sister and I looked out the window at her car and someone had written on her window in the frost "I Love You". We went outside to investigate, her car was locked and the writing was on the INSIDE!!

I will always have my late husband in my heart and always know that he is watching over me even tho I am remarried and super happy, he still has a place in my heart!

Unread 05-18-2012, 04:41 PM

12,416 posts, read 8,051,987 times
Quote:
Well, I guess you have to define 'spiritual awakening' then. You can only prove with statistics that is unlikely to happen by coincidence.

If you think body and spirit are separated, how can this be? Spirit having no physical component is weird. In a virtual reality this is possible.

The number sequences indicate that we live in a virtual reality unless you accept coincidence as an explanation.

It does not prove The Bible but God is the most likely Creator if this is a virtual reality. I cannot think of someone else.

Two pages before I have suggested this phenomenon to be a glitch in The Matrix:

Repeating numbers / number sequences -- your thoughts?
I think, by your logic, you are merely speculating that there is a creator. What that is, is another story. Our level of existence may have been created, but if that is so, even that creator may live on another level and it may also have a creator. The being in the bible might have just been the 'ruler' of this level/world, and that position may have since been filled by another.

I don't see a conflict. The alpha and omega could just refer to one level/world.

That is, if you insist on the bible as being the whole truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal