Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2012, 03:53 AM

52 posts, read 60,119 times

Advertisements

On August 26th 1991 exactly a month after my birthday my mother was brutally murdered. My mom was always too nice to people especially if they would and sit and listen to her newest poem. I called my mom the night before and asked her how to make a ham. I listened to her newest poem "My Positive Tree" and told her I had to go because I had to get up for work at 3AM and that I loved her. I had been planning to fly from San Diego to Washington soon to see her. We have never lived so far apart and I was mad she just left San Diego. I begged her not to go. I was harldly ever her daugter I was more her caretaker and make sure she isn't inviting all the homeless people home to have wine and sandwiches. I don't know how many countless time I would come home from high school and run off the homeless. It isn't I am not nice I just don't trust desperate people in my home. I told her one day your going to get me or Andrea raped kidnapped or killed and her as well killed you can't trust everyone and invite strangers into your home even if your lonely. Well she happened to be alone for 2nights waiting for her husbands fishing ship to come in but Greys Harbor was to foggy and the weather was so bad they had to wait to come in and my brother not knwing this already left to catch the boat he would be with mom while her husband was fishing and when he was fishing husband would be home. She invited 6 kids to her place on those cold nights and you wouldn't think a group of kids ranging from 2-14yr old girls an 18 yr old boy a 17 yr old boy and a slow 20 year old woman to be harmful if you were looking from my moms eyes she had raised 7kids 5boys 2girls. She felt comftortable around teens. I ate my words on aug 26th 1991 as they decided they wanted to know how it felt to kill some one. My mom ran around her apartment for 45 min with a screwdriver in one eye and her other eye completely tore out by fingers. Raymond Baca was trying to break her neck but she was too strong. He and one of the other boys stabbed her 27 times and they all drank her blood then buried her in her own back yard. The morning the murder was happening I was tying my shoelaces on my bed across the room was my dresser and on was my moms bday present #1mom gold charm necklece. All of a sudden the box flew up in the air spun 3x and landed behind the dresser and my first thought was I need to call my mom I felt an urgency but I have started at a young age to logically dismiss them because I would always find her if she wasn't home she would be at the bar sometimes if dad was outta town. I would bring her home and know she is always ok. I dismissed the charm because I didn't want to be late and there had to be some kind of explanation for it. I felt I was thi nking irraitonal because I just told myself I need to call her but being the boss I could not be late. I wish I would of called. Then 8 months later I was sleeping and my grandma came to me with a suitcase and told me she had to go and to take better care of myself and look out for my sister andrea I begged her not to go to take me with her. She said no she said straighten up and that she loved me very much and believed in me. 3AM our phone rang I told my dad grandmas dead he said no she isn't that was the second time I have ever saw my dad cry the first was when him and my mom divorced. He asked me how did I know I told him she came to say goodbye.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2012, 06:29 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,497,719 times
Theres hasn't been a week in over 13yrs I haven't felt the presense of deceased loved one. They want to let us know they're still present in our life. I could expound on the experiences, I'll say its what made me a believer in the afterlife.

Old 08-12-2012, 07:27 AM
'M'

1,956 posts, read 3,189,169 times
Yes, I've had several incidences...a mental health professional would probably tell me I had a hallucination. But I know what I had was real...it was no hallucination!

Old 08-12-2012, 07:32 AM
'M'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorasMom View Post

I guess this all could be explained away as a thought of my father just popped into my head these two times, but I've thought of him many times and this just feels different...it's really like a sense of the person being there.
NorasMom...yes, I do know exactly what you mean. It happened to me twice and as you say "this just feels different". It certainly does. Both times had to do with my deceased father, who I am convinced was communicating with me. That's how he was. He was very spiritual, in a very wonderful sort of way. Other than this, nothing even remotely like these two experiences have ever happened to me. The first was in 1994, the second in 1999 or 2000. I'm in my 60's...so there's been plenty of time for things like this to happen regularly...and they haven't.

Old 08-13-2012, 03:12 PM

52 posts, read 60,119 times
Hi Luzianne. I work in a rehab facility and what you say about your mom talking about bugs and animals happens all the time and you are correct about lack of oxygen or dehydration. I see people who are ready to pass on and they will be out of it I mean barely breathing and look ashen face sunken in then the next day I will see them and they are awake talking to people they haven't seen in years. I had this one resident who was so mad because she was living in our facility and her family (who is deceased) hasn't come to see her for years and she is mad "NO!I don't want to come live with you why would I? You haven't seen me for years now! Lucy I thought you were really really sick they said you died! They lied to me!" she died the next day. I have residents who tell me do you see all the butterflies or can you remove this fish from bed get it out before it dies. I love my job and residents. We have this one room that the call light we give our residents to call us when they need us will go off all by itself. I do believe when you have an illness or are the edge of a death from an illness or even just old age and your body is done. I believe that you do see your loved ones that have passed. When you have someone that never ever wants to get out of bed and is always in pain. I was Shocked she is in a wheelchair screaming for her husband because she was talking to him earlier he said she was going home with him and she didn't want him to leave her at the facility any longer.I mean wheeling fast and determined to find him. I told her I will help her look for him took her up and down every hall and she was so tired she said take me to bed he will come for me and he did she went home. Everyone always asks how can you do that job and go through all those deaths? I do it because I love them and take good care of them listen to them love them most of all I know that out of what they are going through that before they pass on I know I did my best and cared for them and hopefully gave them comfort and made them feel loved and let them know someone does care. I feel ok with them going home to heaven because of what I hear them say to their loved ones they are so happy when they see them.

Last edited by JulieT726; 08-13-2012 at 03:17 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old 08-13-2012, 10:23 PM
'M'

Quote:
Originally Posted by poconoproud View Post
My husband and his Dad had a rocky relationship, his Dad was a mean drunk & there were always problems...his mom left them all when he was little, and his Dad didn't handle it well, and married 4 more ladies... the last of which was the worst. My husband and her never got along, and he and his sisters hated her...and she them

My FIL died and was cremated...my husband and his sisters felt the ashes should go home iwht them, but of course the wife felt otherwise. She wouldn't let them take them...although she expressed that she didn't really want them. A short time after his death, we watched on the news that there was a hurricane in Florida where his wife still lived, where his ashes were still. We commented how we hoped everything would be alright and went to bed. I started to dream about his Dad's place in FL being completely destroyed by the storm, but then it was Dad, screaming at me to wake up and call her to make sure she puts his ashes somewhere safe. I jolted up in bed, woke my husband and told him, and even though it was the middle of the night, I picked up the phone and called her...that is how insistant he was in the dream that I do so! The storm had already passed through her area, and her place was fine and the ashes were fine... but it did seem to facilitate her returning the ashes to his chidren.
Amazing story!

Old 08-13-2012, 10:30 PM
'M'

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
One day I had a VERY strong feeling that a deceased loved one was going to give me a sign. This is one of the only times in my life I had such feeling. Had no clue why I was thinking this.I had no idea who it would be.

That night I had a dream and I clearly remember in the fream I was viewing my TV screen while it was off and then there was a sudden fuzzy reception of the TV and white lines across it like something was coming through. Then part 2 of the dream: A black telephone is ringing and I got to answer the phone but first look at the callerid....the Caller ID is the first name and last name of the deceased relative. I was shocked and immediately woke up and say 'WOW'.

that deceased relative was only gone approx 2 years at that point.However, when the person was alive, their family phone was listed in her husband's name, so in real life when she used to call, her caller id would say "john smith". But in the dream, the caller ID say "jane smith".

I do think this relative was coming through to me and even gave me a forewarning. Too bad I freaked out and got scared and woke up. I wasnt really scared to visit her in the dream...just scared and shocked that I had this forewarning and then got the "transmission notification" in the dream.
Did this relative pass on any information to you from her visit?

Old 08-13-2012, 10:34 PM
'M'

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post

That was really the only time I was certain that a spirit who had crossed was attempting to interact with me and to help.

The experience was awesome.
Yes, it was...thank you for sharing your experience. It helps the rest of us validate ours.

Old 08-13-2012, 10:38 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,147,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
you might want to post links showing your claims.
Also don't try to make those of us who have experiences think we're hallucinating and/or delusional(please!!!). Perhaps you could take your theory to another forum since you clearly have nothing worthwhile to contribute here.
Yep, it isn't delusional....It is what it is....phenomenal...unexplainable....but real.

Old 08-13-2012, 11:12 PM
'M'

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
Yep, it isn't delusional....It is what it is....phenomenal...unexplainable....but real.
Agree
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal