Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2014, 09:59 AM

558 posts, read 1,120,056 times

Advertisements

I'm 37. All my life I have had these weird visions, and when I watch old movies from the late 60's early 70's they get very strong. I believe I was in law enforcement in Los Angeles in a previous life. I don't tell many this because its wacky. So 8 years ago I took my first trip to L.A. (from Indiana) and when we were flying over LA I had a warm strange calm fill me. Like I was finally home.
Walking the streets and seeing everything it was like I knew exactly where to go, I was home, finally. Over the last 8 years I have made repeated attempts to move there and I end up back in Indiana. I've just accepted that was another life calling me out there, but now I'm here. Everyday, every single day I feel an overwhelming energy pulling me west. It's weird.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2014, 02:47 PM

1,909 posts, read 2,537,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Challenger76 View Post
I'm 37. All my life I have had these weird visions, and when I watch old movies from the late 60's early 70's they get very strong. I believe I was in law enforcement in Los Angeles in a previous life. I don't tell many this because its wacky. So 8 years ago I took my first trip to L.A. (from Indiana) and when we were flying over LA I had a warm strange calm fill me. Like I was finally home.
Walking the streets and seeing everything it was like I knew exactly where to go, I was home, finally. Over the last 8 years I have made repeated attempts to move there and I end up back in Indiana. I've just accepted that was another life calling me out there, but now I'm here. Everyday, every single day I feel an overwhelming energy pulling me west. It's weird.
I hope you end up in LA if that is what is calling you.

I was called to the mountains, and to the sea. I ended up in central Oregon where I have the best of both worlds.

I think I lived along the rocky coast of Maine in a previous life. I've done New England winters and have no desire to suffer them again.

Old 01-11-2014, 06:47 PM

1,179 posts, read 1,552,256 times
I just to baby sit a boy who would talk about when "he was big he had black hair (he was blonde) and a black mustache and a black hat like this (would gesture a tall crown)" and was married to his sister.

Old 01-12-2014, 12:22 PM

652 posts, read 873,548 times
I believe I was once Orestes in a past life. My mother was one of the nasties, Clytemnestra. In another life I was Odysseus and I ruled over the entire earth. In another life I was Odin. My initials are MOM, which explains my middle initial O.

Old 01-14-2014, 05:34 PM

1,959 posts, read 3,100,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxondale351 View Post
Ever notice how no one is ever the crap shoveler in a former life? Every one was Pharaoh, or Czar, or some great figure but never do you hear, ya I shoveled horse crap in the streets of Rome or London. Never do you hear that I scrubbed out the walls of the ***** house in Greece. LOL Makes you wonder.
Not true. When I was regressed, the two "past lives" were that of a peasant. Once a little boy child and the other, a young girl. I don't think anyone posting on here is claiming to be a king or anything. They mostly have strong connections to certain lands or eras.

Old 01-14-2014, 05:58 PM

2,183 posts, read 2,636,391 times
the only thing I've consciously noticed is with regards to a m1 garand rifle, used in ww2.

Recently, I found myself researching garands and I found one for sale, and for whatever reason I felt very strongly about buying it. This whole process happened almost automatically. I spent many hours restoring the oil and dirt and blood soaked stock and re-finished it. When I hold this gun it just feels right, it really feels like there is something there, almost like its not the first time I've held it. It's hard to explain, but its a little freaky how comfortable I am with it, how good a shot I am with it, how natural it was for me to break it down and clean it without any directions the first attempt, and just how "right" it feels in my hands. I get the distinct feeling like I had a close bond with this gun at some point, even though thats a ridiculous idea.

Old 01-20-2014, 06:29 PM

1,275 posts, read 1,931,597 times
I have posted about my love of Paris in other threads. I have had an affinity for Paris and the Jewish faith since I was a kid. I am not French or Jewish. When I finally took the opportunity to visit Paris and upon arrival at Gare du Nord, the taxi driver asked, "Where to?" I instructed him where to go in in perfect French--apparently with no sign of an American accent. In fact, my French was so believable the taxi driver began a lively conversation. When I told him I was an American, he didn't believe it! My son stared at me in amazement as the driver and I chatted on the way to the hotel. Now--granted, I took high school French as a teenager, but this trip to Paris happened when I was 40 years old. Later into the vacation, we walked the city so much that my son's feet were fatigued and he said he wanted to stay back at the hotel for the day. So, I took out on my own into the city. I navigated the city as if I had lived there my whole life. I cannot really say whether this was a "reincarnation experience" but it sure felt like it was home at some point of my existence.

Old 03-27-2017, 01:19 PM

2 posts, read 1,354 times
I remember a place it was so beautiful and it had golden wheat feilds and a corner store we rode horses and played in a lake there was a boat and a rainy day we ran under the canoe and I kissed someone and it was so beautiful there I remember waiting for the rain to stop and there was a girl she had long blonde hair like me and it was curly. I remember a forest and a lake I remember the bottom of the lake actually and I want to go there so very bad :'(

Old 03-27-2017, 02:17 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,334,636 times
I've had about ten past life dreams so know my past lives,I keep them private as I read that delving into them evokes the karma of those lives,but still the fact that I remembered the dreams I guess I was suppose to remember my past lives and yes I was never anyone in particular except once I was a dancer but again of no great standing.

I think we remember certain lives in order to heal the karma from those lives,some people are also much more intuitive and Intuned than other people.In one life I was Russian and before I had the Russian past life dreams I was drawn to everything Russian,I even studied Russian studies at university I remember about a decade ago going into a Russian bakery and feeling very familiar and strange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Let me first say that I have little patients for so called psychics who tell gullible and narcissistic patrons that they are the reincarnation of a famous, powerful or beautiful historical personality or figure.

Chango spoke about "your personal BS detector" abd here is another instance where my alarm is set off wild and loud. Usually it's a person from antiquity or a person person whose background would be impossible to verify. And generally it's faltering.

You were never a bum in your former life, an insurance salesman, a bank teller, a shop keeper or a nurse. There is nothing wrong with any of those and indeed more people through the years have been one them, than they have been "Indian Princesses" or "First Ladies" (I've been told both and I believe neither).

But i do believe something. When I've been to Europe, I felt it each time, especially in certain countries. I knew things about this time as a child, before I had any knowledge or these events. I've had ultra realistic dreams about it.

Does any one else feel this way?

Old 03-29-2017, 04:27 PM

80 posts, read 112,283 times
There's a small ghost town called Mowry not far from Patagonia, AZ. The first time I saw it, I felt as if I had come home.

I have the greatest sympathy and empathy for the "soiled doves" of the 1880's. I think I either was one, or was a Madam. I wish I had the nerve to undergo a past-life regression and find out for sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal