U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2017, 06:37 PM

5,231 posts, read 10,674,108 times

Advertisements

Yikes, I really do not know if there is such a thing as a a previous life, but if there is one, why should there not be another life ahead of me ?

If there is such a thing, then I want to come back as a big bear !
Black, brown or white, I do not care because I am not a racist !!

All of you, or most of you, would be scared stiff when you see me !
I can roam around in Nature wherever I like !
Until *you* came along and took some of my natural habitat away !
Eat fish all day (I love seafood !)
I can go halfway into the woods and poop ! The other half I would be going out again ...
I can sleep thru the winter and do nothing ! No snow blowing, no scraping ice of my car windshield, no nothing !!!
In summer, I would stand up when I see *you* and swear at you (you call it cute howling) and you would be taking pictures of me !

Now would that not be a nice life ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2018, 11:47 PM

3 posts, read 381 times
I was a maestro once... .. now it seems i only conduct the **** show soundtrack... but what can I say... if everyone else has been ďhereĒ once or twice... Iíve been here at least 7/8 . I was also a male once as well as a small native girl who died Horribly before the age of 12 . I was again a native woman in my 20ís who had no idea that the world held the evil it does until I came face to face with it and. I died fighting against malevolent forces... thatís all I know. I do not remember much of my childhood.... itís all a blur and I feel that is because my childhood only needed to get out of the way so that whatever is typed on the pages of this life can be written... I do t know what it is yet... but I do know rha Arizona is calling my name and I must go.... I have to see why Arizona is being so adamantly calling. Growing up, I thought certain things I knew were common sense, turns out when I got older, they arenít that common, well how did my mind obtain it in its own? Hm.......

Old 12-27-2018, 08:40 AM

348 posts, read 188,809 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUmiIp9oIKE

Old 01-06-2019, 11:09 PM

3,976 posts, read 4,887,433 times
dreamt about a previous life as a child and had very detailed descriptions from those dreams as to how I lived.while visiting in Oklahoma I saw an exact replica of the dwelling and inside everything was as I dreamed.this brought me to tears but the friend with me seemed not surprised as other family members have been drawn to this area and happily settled there

Old 01-10-2019, 04:18 AM

1,431 posts, read 634,623 times
I've often wondered the same thing, I mean if reincarnation is real, statistically most of our past lives we were beggars, slaves, peasants, prostitutes(it's what often happened to young widows), or died before age 5 of some childhood illness, dropped dead behind a plow in your 40's, killed by a wild animal in your 20's/30's.

For most of human history and prehistory that was the lot in life for the VAST majority of the human population. but everyone who learns of a past life seems to have lived the life of what amounts to 0.5% of the people in history.

I mean the black death wiped out 2/3 of Europe, why does nobody learn they died bleeding from their eyes and ears in an alley in Luxembourger 2 feet from a pile of horse dung, I imagine that was a common sight circa 1350.

Old 01-10-2019, 12:09 PM

1,230 posts, read 442,684 times
I have dreamed of being in Salem and being accused of being a witch. It's always the same dream every time. Same clothes, same people, same everything. It makes me wonder if that was me in a previous life.

Old 01-11-2019, 08:14 PM

2,456 posts, read 1,023,929 times
When I was a little kid (around 2-3 years old) I loved to draw old-fashioned ships and talk about them. I also had a fascination for Lake Erie in particular which was kind of odd considering Lake Ontario was the closest lake to where I was growing up. We drove out to Cleveland and I made my parents crazy to stop at the beach which was unusual for me since I generally was a pretty well behaved kid at that age anyhow. I couldn't read it at the time but they told me I was insistent on spending a lot of time studying a plaque for the SS G.P. Griffith which had sunk in 1850. I did have dreams about walking around an old ship and also had a strong attraction/unexplained fear at the same time of the lake. Not other lakes, just Lake Erie.

I also immediately 'recognized' a public bath from ancient Rome when I saw a photo of it.

I am strongly drawn to Iceland for some reason even though I have no ancestral ties (that I know of) to there.

I am open to the possibility of reincarnation. I seriously creeped out my aunt with the business about the lake/ship when I was little.

Old 01-12-2019, 12:41 AM

3,976 posts, read 4,887,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Joseph View Post
When I was a little kid (around 2-3 years old) I loved to draw old-fashioned ships and talk about them. I also had a fascination for Lake Erie in particular which was kind of odd considering Lake Ontario was the closest lake to where I was growing up. We drove out to Cleveland and I made my parents crazy to stop at the beach which was unusual for me since I generally was a pretty well behaved kid at that age anyhow. I couldn't read it at the time but they told me I was insistent on spending a lot of time studying a plaque for the SS G.P. Griffith which had sunk in 1850. I did have dreams about walking around an old ship and also had a strong attraction/unexplained fear at the same time of the lake. Not other lakes, just Lake Erie.

I also immediately 'recognized' a public bath from ancient Rome when I saw a photo of it.

I am strongly drawn to Iceland for some reason even though I have no ancestral ties (that I know of) to there.

I am open to the possibility of reincarnation. I seriously creeped out my aunt with the business about the lake/ship when I was little.
my own child at the age of two took a liking to the child song frere Jacque and corrected my own pronunciation of the words of the song,was constantly attracted to reading about all things french,took up the language in middle and high school winning state awards,and dB got us involved in student exchange programs with france.NO ONE ELSE IN THE FAMILY HAD SUCH INTERESTAND WERE NEVER ABLE TO PICK UP THE LANGUAGE

Old Today, 10:11 PM

8,403 posts, read 7,713,098 times
Yes, NYC and Manhattan in particular.

I'm convinced I was a socialite in 1950s.

I actually had a corporate apartment on West 57th from 1999 through 2003 and knew weird things about the city.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal