U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-28-2013, 11:31 AM
 
Location: out standing in my field
984 posts, read 1,133,633 times
Reputation: 2277

Advertisements

We had a baby monitor for our son, who is now 20. It used to routinely pick up faint conversations that were coming from our nearest neighbor's cordless phone. I recognized her voice. She was two acre lots away from us. They were faint, in and out snippets of voice. Just the thing for somebody looking for a paranormal experience to latch onto.

The simplest explanation is most always the correct one. I don't discount the possibilities here, but they are hardly the simplest explanation.

As far as "orbs" are concerned... REALLY???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-24-2014, 08:39 AM
 
1 posts, read 1,407 times
Reputation: 10
I have see white orbs in the monitor from the cameras at work both my self and coworkers, they were floating around up down sideways at different speeds at times it looked like they was just going back and forth in a row looking at the merchandise the strange thing was when the was floating in an empty space where their was no merchandise just grey carpet you could see a faint outlined figure under the orb of light like head and shoulders and body legs did not touch the ground this went on for 6 hours never saw it again after that. And when we would go look with naked eye their was nothing their but the person looking at the monitor could still see it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-22-2014, 06:44 PM
 
186 posts, read 141,392 times
Reputation: 273
Those are orbs - spirit energy of loved ones who have passed. Some people can see them with the naked eye.

If you have a cell phone camera or other camera, you can often see them when you put the flash on, as you're depressing the button to take a shot. After you put your baby down, try hanging around in the doorway a while and just start to depress the button of the camera, at which point you can often see them. Continue to press the button down and you can often capture them in a photo.

The first time I saw one zipping past, right in front of the lens, I FREAKED out. My heart was pounding. I was purposely taking pictures of them because I get a lot of that in my house, but I never expected to see it with my eyes through the viewfinder. And being so close was really shocking.

I generally get them either very early in the morning - like before 7am - or after 7pm. Flash on. Try it - it may take a few attempts but eventually you'll catch them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-22-2014, 08:43 PM
 
Location: somewhere in Texas
434 posts, read 822,646 times
Reputation: 419
My daughter is 13 now, but we always practiced co-sleeping when she was young so we never had a monitor of any kind. Funny thing is when she would wake up in the morning she would always say..."Did you see that?" When I would ask her what she saw she always said she could see the spirits "flying" around the room. She would point them out one by one as she saw them. This was always in the early morning hours. I never saw a damn thing but she sure did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-24-2014, 05:12 PM
 
186 posts, read 141,392 times
Reputation: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by luksky View Post
My daughter is 13 now, but we always practiced co-sleeping when she was young so we never had a monitor of any kind. Funny thing is when she would wake up in the morning she would always say..."Did you see that?" When I would ask her what she saw she always said she could see the spirits "flying" around the room. She would point them out one by one as she saw them. This was always in the early morning hours. I never saw a damn thing but she sure did.

It does sound like she was seeing orbs with the naked eye. Children are often born with these gifts and lose them along the way. Even those who come back with memories of a previous life seem to forget it all by the time they're heading into their teens. I think the exception to that are those who return with the residual talent they had in previous lives so they're considered a child prodigy in one of the arts, a phenomenon that doesn't seem to fade with age.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-28-2014, 02:17 PM
 
Location: State of Transition
62,401 posts, read 51,789,688 times
Reputation: 53209
The way to verify whether the "orbs" are as someone suggested--due to humidity in the room, or possibly something supernatural would be to watch the room through the monitor when the baby isn't there. And to set up the monitor in a different room, and see if any orbs are seen there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-26-2016, 07:29 PM
 
1 posts, read 782 times
Reputation: 10
Using a night vision camera, I have seen an orb entering the body of a sleeping elderly person. These are not playful, wonderful entities. The Bible properly describes them as fallen angels (demons). During the ministry of Jesus Christ, He was casting demons out of many people. There was even a case when He questioned a very violent individual who was filled with demonic activity, asking what his name was. It replied, "my name is Legion for we are many." We know that during the Roman occupation of Israel, a legion was a couple thousand men. What else could occupy a person in such force except an "orb" that can pass through walls and tissue. If you are a believer in Jesus Christ, the Bible states that God seals us with his holy spirit and all darkness (demons) must flee. We all have them inside of us until that moment we turn from "sin". Sin is simply doing what God has told us not to do". We must then confess our sins, repent or turn 180 degrees from that sin and ask God to forgive us. He will forgive you. Upon you requesting, God's Holy Spirit will come to dwell inside of you, seal you so that nothing else can enter your body. Thank God! Pray always that God's Holy angels are a hedge about your families and homes. Prayer is the answer to keep these demonic entities away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-26-2016, 08:04 PM
 
26,168 posts, read 12,242,598 times
Reputation: 17214
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrot
Do you ever see things floating around in them (little balls of light or something)?
Yes those are called ORBs.. They are what most spirits use to travel in
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-26-2016, 09:42 PM
 
Location: Indianapolis
2,078 posts, read 1,660,319 times
Reputation: 2865
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77parker77 View Post
Using a night vision camera, I have seen an orb entering the body of a sleeping elderly person. These are not playful, wonderful entities. The Bible properly describes them as fallen angels (demons). During the ministry of Jesus Christ, He was casting demons out of many people. There was even a case when He questioned a very violent individual who was filled with demonic activity, asking what his name was. It replied, "my name is Legion for we are many." We know that during the Roman occupation of Israel, a legion was a couple thousand men. What else could occupy a person in such force except an "orb" that can pass through walls and tissue. If you are a believer in Jesus Christ, the Bible states that God seals us with his holy spirit and all darkness (demons) must flee. We all have them inside of us until that moment we turn from "sin". Sin is simply doing what God has told us not to do". We must then confess our sins, repent or turn 180 degrees from that sin and ask God to forgive us. He will forgive you. Upon you requesting, God's Holy Spirit will come to dwell inside of you, seal you so that nothing else can enter your body. Thank God! Pray always that God's Holy angels are a hedge about your families and homes. Prayer is the answer to keep these demonic entities away.
Weird.

I don't believe in God and my son has never had any orbs/spirits/demons enter him.

Neither have I.

My parents don't believe in God and are elderly and have never had any encounters with any orbs/spirits/demons.

We don't pray, so do you think there can be another "answer to keep these demonic entities away"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-26-2016, 11:47 PM
 
7,857 posts, read 8,391,217 times
Reputation: 9827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
Weird.

I don't believe in God and my son has never had any orbs/spirits/demons enter him.

Neither have I.

My parents don't believe in God and are elderly and have never had any encounters with any orbs/spirits/demons.

We don't pray, so do you think there can be another "answer to keep these demonic entities away"?
Don't worry, there are no demonic entities in the first place. Have no fear, reality is here!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top