U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2016, 05:26 PM

2 posts, read 918 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodSchoolols View Post
My wife told me a few weeks ago that our newborn on the monitor a white orb circled her body 3 times and we havnet seen anything since...
That's because u have a family member that has past that is seeing your baby for the first time some times newborn's r like beakun and the spirits can't cross over as they would like to see the newborn before they can move one .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2016, 07:21 PM

26,168 posts, read 12,249,263 times
Hello Karrie and welcome to the site

Im sorry to hear your having some disturbances...... Sometimes spirits want to be recognised.. They are all alone in a way......

Old 06-27-2016, 10:49 PM

2,055 posts, read 2,462,572 times
Some of this post is not very pleasant, but we are all big girls and boys aren't we?

Firstly I think we need to realise that IR cameras or cameras with IR lights in them will pick up things we cannot see. Thats the whole point of them to be able to 'see in the dark' - or at least in the semi-dark. It is perfectly reasonable to have dust flying about where there are baby blankets and other bedding nearby and the IR cameras will pick up this kind of stuff when you cannot see it. Our eyes are not sensitive to light at that frequency. Out of focus, or close-up tiny specs sometimes appear as round orbs with substance to them.

Having said that, it is perfectly reasonable to suspect that if there are spirits around, then they will be interested in the welfare of our babies, particularly if there are family members or grandparents who have moved on.

Is is more scary just because we cannot see these things when our babies are involved rather than when we ourselves are involved? We often cannot see what we are feeling and we cannot 'protect' ourselves or our loved ones from something we cannot see or have any influence on. I know thats not a nice thought, but it may be a reality, that we just dont know all that is out there. They may be ghosts, aliens or any other religious beings and the government who have been studying certain psychic phenomena for 50 years, who probably knows more than we do, wont tell us anything.

A lot of people believe in God, angels, etc so why not comfort ourselves (since we are physically powerless to do otherwise) by thinking that these orbs are either dust/moisture particles or else they are benevolent beings from other dimensions looking out for our welfare. For many hundreds of years the occult societies have been studying unseen forces and have different ways to have influence on them, but if we dont believe in the existence of other realities or dimensions then we dont have much chance of influence, do we?

I think it is a guy called David Jacobs who believes we are being hybridized by aliens abducting us and stealing our eggs/sperm. Radical idea I know, and possibly totally unbelievable. He says that there are children who are more or less human hybrids being brought up in some other place where the abductees get taken to. If any of that is true, then it is understandable that the hybrids might want to play and make friends with human kids and it might account for some of the imaginary friends which kids occasionally have. But... that opens another can of worms.

Old 06-28-2016, 04:42 AM

2,367 posts, read 1,281,628 times
I believe in God and angels. Thanks to the science of quantum physics (and other sciences) I believe a lot of things we cannot see or easily explain are most definitely possible.

If I saw an excellent example of unexplained activity that I saw no glaringly apparent flaws with, I wouldn't instantly discount it. I also would not instantly accept it as what the presenter says it is.

Philosophically, there is no good without evil. If we are going to attempt to include ghosts and spirits in our lives, how can we discount demons and devils? When we start fishing in that other dimension, how would we control what we invite into our lives? It may seem comforting to believe and encourage the idea that a spirit we see is benevolent. Reality is, we don't know what it is.

The Hindu demon Rakshasa comes to mind. It has been said for ages to be a shape-shifting demon that appears to you as someone you trust. As a demon, it does not do this with any good intent, and is said to be doing this so you allow it to get close enough to eat your flesh. You can literally run lovingly into its arms before you see it for what it truly is. The Rakshasa is just one of countless ancient demons man has recorded throughout time.

There is an old say, "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it." The problem warned about here is it may not be what you expect it to be, or really wanted.

Last edited by ConeyGirl52; 06-28-2016 at 04:53 AM..

Old 06-28-2016, 10:14 AM

4,669 posts, read 2,488,661 times
Not just Baby Monitors but those White Noise sound machines meant to make baby sleep better.

Oh, far more so than a monitor. Both my daughter and I have heard voices on that thing. Once when we did, we found the baby standing up in his crib, smiling and babbling, at the wall where the device was.

You want creepy?

Old 06-28-2016, 04:02 PM

62,463 posts, read 51,824,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Not just Baby Monitors but those White Noise sound machines meant to make baby sleep better.

Oh, far more so than a monitor. Both my daughter and I have heard voices on that thing. Once when we did, we found the baby standing up in his crib, smiling and babbling, at the wall where the device was.

You want creepy?
Fascinating!

Old 06-28-2016, 06:53 PM

26,168 posts, read 12,249,263 times
I have a baby monitor and I put it outside to see if I can hear any spirits,etc but I dont ever hear any

Old 06-28-2016, 08:51 PM

62,463 posts, read 51,824,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
I have a baby monitor and I put it outside to see if I can hear any spirits,etc but I dont ever hear any
It helps to have a baby in the vicinity. They seem to be attracted to newborns, newly-incarnated spirits.

Old 06-28-2016, 10:22 PM

2,055 posts, read 2,462,572 times
ConeyGirl52
Quote:
Philosophically, there is no good without evil...
No, I dont think that is philosophical thinking.

We should be thinking that 'good' or 'evil' is a label or judgement that has been placed on energy which is just being itself. If our belief system places 'good' and 'evil' labels on energy then it is making judgements it should not be making and has no right to. By categorising energy into 'bad' and good' we are immediately placing experiences, sights, sounds, everything into a box and making our world black and white, good/bad, right/wrong and these labels all have no meaning outside our culture, education, and upbringing. Energy is just energy. Just like a medicine, it may have a beneficial or detrimental effect on you or your surroundings but it is not of itself 'good' or 'evil'.

Believers in religion cannot cherrypick what is made by God and what is not made by God - If they believe God is in everything, then it is in all energy both what we call 'good' and what we call 'evil'. Angels and demons are just names we call these energies and they are merely different kinds of energy, just as humans are different to elephants. Now may be a good time to examine our beliefs and to determine whether we are placing man-made limits, labels and constraints on a Universe which does not have limits.

Old 10-25-2016, 11:51 AM

4 posts, read 3,329 times
Default Orbs on Summer Baby Monitor

For the first time last night my wife and I saw an "orb" on our sleeping baby's monitor. She said, "look at this! There's some round light floating over the crib". We had never seen that before in the 2 years we had the monitor. We went into the baby's room with the monitor in hand, still seeing the orbs, but could see nothing without the monitor. I ran my hand in the area where the orb was and it was still there floating around. It seemed to be moving back and forth. Kinda of strange I thought. My wife was kind of freaked out and I didn't want to show it but I was a little perturbed by the whole thing. I mean, I couldn't see anything, but there it was on the monitor. Was this dust just moving around? Why didn't it react to my hand motion then and the air current it created when I moved my hand around the are where I saw this orb?

Anyway, I wiped the lens of the camera and the orb went away. I think it was dust. Pretty sure of it. However, I have never seen dust act like that. It was bizarre. I don't believe in ghosts or spirits, but my wife had our two year old sleep with us last night.

We have been living in our home for 3 years and I have never had any instances of anything paranormal. I don't believe in the paranormal. Don't freak out over dust on the baby monitor people!

One common theme I see as I looked into this online is that many people report this with Summer brand baby monitors.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal