U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 06:23 PM

5 posts, read 4,763 times

Advertisements

Yes this is how we found out the res voices a spirit in his room. We've never seen anything till now 5 yrs later diff house same monitor
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 04:49 AM

26,166 posts, read 12,743,171 times
Yea electronic devices like Monitors ARE VERY GOOD for picking up things NOT IN OUR DIMENSION (Like spirits) as they are NOT NATURAL THINGS and are NOT RESTRICTED TO ONLY HEARING/SEEING STUFF ON THE PHYSICAL PLANE!!

Old 08-28-2017, 12:51 AM

1 posts, read 241 times
I have issues where my baby monitor has a black shadow move across it, and at times it almost looks like a hand covering it. Literally get goosebumps every time. And by a hand, I mean when you place your hand over a camera, you know how a little light shines through? Exactly that. After I saw it start doing that every couple seconds I quickly moved my baby back to our room. Never been so terrified before in my life. What made it worse was our dog in the same room whining.

Old 08-28-2017, 09:58 AM

3,775 posts, read 3,319,209 times
We have a security camera that shows the entire living room, and another one in the garage. No babies at our house. We see the little orbs on that thing pretty frequently, especially if someone moved through the room recently. They are tiny dust motes like you see in a ray of sunlight at an angle, or as someone posted earlier possibly something to do with moisture. Sometimes the most obvious explanation is the best. Not as exciting as spirits though I guess.

Old 08-30-2017, 01:52 PM

19,392 posts, read 18,529,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
We have a security camera that shows the entire living room, and another one in the garage. No babies at our house. We see the little orbs on that thing pretty frequently, especially if someone moved through the room recently. They are tiny dust motes like you see in a ray of sunlight at an angle, or as someone posted earlier possibly something to do with moisture. Sometimes the most obvious explanation is the best. Not as exciting as spirits though I guess.
Unless I saw something darting around like Tinkerbell, I'd assume dust.

Old 08-30-2017, 06:53 PM

10,545 posts, read 17,856,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
Unless I saw something darting around like Tinkerbell, I'd assume dust.
I took some great orb photos several years back. I snapped a bath towel several times then started snapping...

They were amazing.

That's why I never believe orbs.

Old 08-30-2017, 08:34 PM

64,695 posts, read 54,325,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRose3 View Post
I have issues where my baby monitor has a black shadow move across it, and at times it almost looks like a hand covering it. Literally get goosebumps every time. And by a hand, I mean when you place your hand over a camera, you know how a little light shines through? Exactly that. After I saw it start doing that every couple seconds I quickly moved my baby back to our room. Never been so terrified before in my life. What made it worse was our dog in the same room whining.
Your dog started whining, seemingly for no reason? I think it was a good idea to keep the dog in the same room as the baby. What kind of dog is it?

Old 10-16-2017, 09:13 PM

1 posts, read 77 times
You dont believe in what you dont know because that would be imposible.... These orbs are angels that take watch on young baby or small children me and wife took notice of one and it was no dust... We looked at it and looked back at each other and took another look it moved slowly made a crack sound like a pop and went through glass window... Super fast... God bless pray and ask for our good lord for protection with faith.. God bless...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal