U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-08-2016, 05:23 PM
 
5 posts, read 6,736 times
Reputation: 36

Advertisements

Yes this is how we found out the res voices a spirit in his room. We've never seen anything till now 5 yrs later diff house same monitor
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-09-2016, 03:49 AM
 
26,164 posts, read 13,941,677 times
Reputation: 17235
Yea electronic devices like Monitors ARE VERY GOOD for picking up things NOT IN OUR DIMENSION (Like spirits) as they are NOT NATURAL THINGS and are NOT RESTRICTED TO ONLY HEARING/SEEING STUFF ON THE PHYSICAL PLANE!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-27-2017, 11:51 PM
 
1 posts, read 476 times
Reputation: 15
I have issues where my baby monitor has a black shadow move across it, and at times it almost looks like a hand covering it. Literally get goosebumps every time. And by a hand, I mean when you place your hand over a camera, you know how a little light shines through? Exactly that. After I saw it start doing that every couple seconds I quickly moved my baby back to our room. Never been so terrified before in my life. What made it worse was our dog in the same room whining.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-28-2017, 08:58 AM
 
Location: Loudon, TN
4,471 posts, read 3,879,995 times
Reputation: 14856
We have a security camera that shows the entire living room, and another one in the garage. No babies at our house. We see the little orbs on that thing pretty frequently, especially if someone moved through the room recently. They are tiny dust motes like you see in a ray of sunlight at an angle, or as someone posted earlier possibly something to do with moisture. Sometimes the most obvious explanation is the best. Not as exciting as spirits though I guess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2017, 12:52 PM
 
Location: Mid-Atlantic
21,654 posts, read 20,687,058 times
Reputation: 26408
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
We have a security camera that shows the entire living room, and another one in the garage. No babies at our house. We see the little orbs on that thing pretty frequently, especially if someone moved through the room recently. They are tiny dust motes like you see in a ray of sunlight at an angle, or as someone posted earlier possibly something to do with moisture. Sometimes the most obvious explanation is the best. Not as exciting as spirits though I guess.
Unless I saw something darting around like Tinkerbell, I'd assume dust.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2017, 05:53 PM
 
11,144 posts, read 18,910,943 times
Reputation: 17379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
Unless I saw something darting around like Tinkerbell, I'd assume dust.
I took some great orb photos several years back. I snapped a bath towel several times then started snapping...

They were amazing.

That's why I never believe orbs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2017, 07:34 PM
 
Location: State of Transition
69,648 posts, read 60,779,304 times
Reputation: 63883
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRose3 View Post
I have issues where my baby monitor has a black shadow move across it, and at times it almost looks like a hand covering it. Literally get goosebumps every time. And by a hand, I mean when you place your hand over a camera, you know how a little light shines through? Exactly that. After I saw it start doing that every couple seconds I quickly moved my baby back to our room. Never been so terrified before in my life. What made it worse was our dog in the same room whining.
Your dog started whining, seemingly for no reason? I think it was a good idea to keep the dog in the same room as the baby. What kind of dog is it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-16-2017, 08:13 PM
 
1 posts, read 312 times
Reputation: 10
You dont believe in what you dont know because that would be imposible.... These orbs are angels that take watch on young baby or small children me and wife took notice of one and it was no dust... We looked at it and looked back at each other and took another look it moved slowly made a crack sound like a pop and went through glass window... Super fast... God bless pray and ask for our good lord for protection with faith.. God bless...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-27-2018, 12:02 AM
 
1 posts, read 169 times
Reputation: 10
Default Glad to find this thread

When my nephew was a few weeks old, my sister saw this ball of light on the baby monitor moving around coming up to his face. She went in and turned on the light and there was nothing there. No bug. She didnít feel negative. She felt like he had a visitor and thought it was one of his great grandparents who have passed. Then she videod it to show us. I have the video. How do I post it here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-27-2018, 03:47 PM
 
998 posts, read 731,047 times
Reputation: 2263
Merely spirits of departed relatives visiting your newborn.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top