U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2018, 11:48 AM

42,844 posts, read 51,248,191 times

Advertisements

My 3 year old daughter says unfriendly purple lights sometimes come to her room at night and swirl around.

Never seen it on the monitor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2018, 07:17 AM

2,801 posts, read 3,102,942 times
These monitors have similarities to the ghost hunting devices. The IR lights pick out the bits of dust in the room and illuminate them, the cameras can 'see' other light frequencies different to our eyes, the radios pick up stray interference and odd pieces of speech, the military too is always testing new stuff which we have no idea what band or frequencies they transmit within.

Having said that, some people like me believe that we reincarnate and so there would be a whole other reality where our spirits come from if that was the case. It would make sense to me if there were other spirits which come to watch over a newly incarnated human or help in some other way. But thats my take on it all, not necessarily the right one if you believe differently.

Old 02-21-2019, 09:07 PM

1 posts, read 54 times
These same orbs are in the video monitor while my baby was sleeping. A year later my daughter had my granddaughter, I gave her our monitor and asked her if she ever saw them while her daughter was sleeping, she said no. My daughter took a nap at her house the other day so she turned it on her. She said she saw them now! Only while my daughter was sleeping though. So weird.

Old Today, 11:25 AM

2,294 posts, read 1,284,750 times
I am a bit "sensitive"...and have seen experienced many things

while I never experienced any audio or visual weirdness with baby monitors and MY kids, I HAVE experienced weird audio things when placing them for the sole purpose of picking up weird audio things LOL

Had a neighbor who had some truly horrifying things happen...I experienced some of it
then she had the house blessed and things were fine...then they moved

new neighbors told me jokingly that the house was haunted, when pressed they admitted weird stuff happened

so I placed my 3 monitors in rooms where I knew weird stuff had happened...daughters room, basement, hallway

and what I recorded and played back for them made them move...

house has had a plethora of renters but never been sold again..
it wasn't just a ghost or spirit...it was something malevolent...horrifying...I wont repeat what was said...scares me to even type this

Old Today, 11:42 AM

8,526 posts, read 2,126,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky2balive View Post
I am a bit "sensitive"...and have seen experienced many things

while I never experienced any audio or visual weirdness with baby monitors and MY kids, I HAVE experienced weird audio things when placing them for the sole purpose of picking up weird audio things LOL

Had a neighbor who had some truly horrifying things happen...I experienced some of it
then she had the house blessed and things were fine...then they moved

new neighbors told me jokingly that the house was haunted, when pressed they admitted weird stuff happened

so I placed my 3 monitors in rooms where I knew weird stuff had happened...daughters room, basement, hallway

and what I recorded and played back for them made them move...

house has had a plethora of renters but never been sold again..
it wasn't just a ghost or spirit...it was something malevolent...horrifying...I wont repeat what was said...scares me to even type this
Usually when its something malevolent, it will follow the person even if they move, they become attached to people, not places.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal