U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2020, 10:08 AM

20,558 posts, read 5,832,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyburger View Post
I have recently caught an orb around my son in his crib. It started with my husband's cat pawing at our bedroom door, which he never does. It was like he was trying to get my attention. I sat up in bed an looked at the door thinking I locked him in. No cat, so as I leaned back I glanced at the baby monitor and saw a strange light on my sons back. Then the light started moving. I watched and recorded a fee clips. There is no way this was dust by the way it darted around, changed sizes and shapes. I snuck in his room to check for a flying bug or a spider. Nothing was on or around the camera. I might add its winter and a chilly house so I haven't seen any bugs since we moved in 3 months ago.... really wish I knew how to post my videos!
I know there is a way to upload videos, one of the mods can help you if you ask them...Please do, I would really like to see the video.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2020, 02:06 PM

12,189 posts, read 11,464,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrot View Post
Do you ever see things floating around in them (little balls of light or something)? We have a little one and, while not every night or nap time, quite often there are things floating around just as he is falling asleep. usually only one or two at a time, but occasionally 10 or more all at once. I'm pretty agnostic, and don't really ever "feel" anything in their room but still wonder what they could be...

Dust?

There is no fan of any kind in the room to move dust around, nor does this exclusively happen when the ac/heat is on. They also tend to move around erratically in different directions...sometimes slow, sometimes fast.

We dont live in a barn so I doubt they are bugs...

They happen most often at night (which is still light out at bed time during the summer) but does happen during the day sometimes too.

They usually last about 30 minutes to an hour after he's down, rarely do I see them much after that.

Just curious of thoughts...
I see them inside and outside on my security cameras after movement etc.

Old 02-19-2020, 04:28 PM

13,964 posts, read 20,169,994 times
Dust, moisture, bugs, mold spores, animal dander, pollen, hair...the natural explanation of "orbs" is almost endless. Combine that with IR lighting and lots of garbage gets picked up.

Old 04-11-2020, 01:13 PM

1 posts, read 154 times
I have been seeing the orbs too. I am also trying to make sense of it myself..I have a video on youtube I posted (my only post) as I was able to finally catch it.

Old 04-13-2020, 05:21 AM

11,443 posts, read 399,918 times
I wouldnt be surprised if it was actual Orbs

These cameras and such can pick up stuff we cant see ourselves and you wouldnt believe how much is in the room.. (We can only experience the physical plane with our eyes/ears -- We need stuff that is ARTIFICAL and not restricted to this plane to really experience whats out there....)

Welcome to city-data Leesah_ann

Old 09-19-2020, 10:03 PM

2 posts, read 136 times
Default Orbs On My Grandson's Monitor

My daughter and son-in-law have reported seeing orbs on their home security camera that's in their son's room. He's 16 months old and the last time I was watching him, I put him down for a nap and went to the monitor to see if he was laying down to go to sleep. In the three or four minutes I was watching the monitor, I saw four orbs. They moved in different directions, were different sizes and originated from walls, furniture and the crib itself. All were very circular, had a less dense center and one even changed direction in "flight." They looked nothing like bugs.
Mom and dad tell me they see these when they put him down at night and for naps, but normally don't see them much past fifteen to thirty minutes after he goes down. Its very strange.
They have home security cameras with IR illumination and also a V-tech baby monitor. We only seen these on the IR cameras, to my understanding. Very strange indeed. While I'm not ready to fully believe these are spirits of ancestors visiting a child who can still sense spirits, I really can't put forth a more plausible explanation. Why only when the baby is going to sleep? Why not when the room is unoccupied? Why do they seem to appear out of walls and furniture? I'd like to purchase an EMF meter or a REM pod, and see if any spike in this type of energy is associated with these things. Maybe soon.

Old 09-19-2020, 10:09 PM

203 posts, read 88,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toothdok50 View Post
My daughter and son-in-law have reported seeing orbs on their home security camera that's in their son's room. He's 16 months old and the last time I was watching him, I put him down for a nap and went to the monitor to see if he was laying down to go to sleep. In the three or four minutes I was watching the monitor, I saw four orbs. They moved in different directions, were different sizes and originated from walls, furniture and the crib itself. All were very circular, had a less dense center and one even changed direction in "flight." They looked nothing like bugs.
Mom and dad tell me they see these when they put him down at night and for naps, but normally don't see them much past fifteen to thirty minutes after he goes down. Its very strange.
They have home security cameras with IR illumination and also a V-tech baby monitor. We only seen these on the IR cameras, to my understanding. Very strange indeed. While I'm not ready to fully believe these are spirits of ancestors visiting a child who can still sense spirits, I really can't put forth a more plausible explanation. Why only when the baby is going to sleep? Why not when the room is unoccupied? Why do they seem to appear out of walls and furniture? I'd like to purchase an EMF meter or a REM pod, and see if any spike in this type of energy is associated with these things. Maybe soon.
Why not try this :

(it is a Meditation Prayer to ward off demons and evil spirits)

"Anything that is In, Near, Around,
Or About Me that is Not of
Light go back to where you came from
and Turn to light if you choose
But stay away from me"

say it like you mean it then

wait for something to happen...or not

Old 09-19-2020, 10:11 PM

2 posts, read 136 times
Mold spores, insects and dust are ubiquitous, plentiful and only insects can move at any significant speed. Anything is possible, but when you can't see these things when the child is asleep and they appear regularly when they're first put down, such an explanation seems to be lacking credibility. If I find EMF changes in my grandson's room when these things appear, that'll throw a whole new element into understanding these mysterious things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal