Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 11:45 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times

Advertisements

Look at this. Here is some of the Freeman footage of an adult Bf and a baby one.

M.K.Davis looks closer at what the Paul Freeman Bigfoot is carrying - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2012, 12:31 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,058,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Look at this. Here is some of the Freeman footage of an adult Bf and a baby one.

M.K.Davis looks closer at what the Paul Freeman Bigfoot is carrying - YouTube
certainly seems legit and I detected what appear to be some type of rudimentary gloves on the hands which would explain that there are no finger prints being found. As far as no scat, maybe other animals come along and poop on top of the BF poop afterwards out of jealousy.

Old 07-13-2012, 12:41 PM

819 posts, read 3,208,407 times
Why can't he be real? There are undiscovered tribes of people in the world, I'm sure it's not hard to imagine that there is an undiscovered group of primates that are 7 feet tall with big feet. . .

Old 07-13-2012, 10:39 PM

7,595 posts, read 6,087,283 times
I am up again with this insomnia thang, for which I have no cure, in spite of my best training
ANYWAY
They are running another one of those "Bigfoot meets science" shows on one ofthe documentary channels

Started off witha new video of bigfoot running along the side of a hill while people looked on from the distance and say "Huh, what is that thang?"

Well, the thing is staged anyway and anyone who watches the whole film will see why, I won;t spoil it for you

Second, WHY didnt somebody go after it?
That would be my first instind , I'd say "Let's go" and I would lead the charge.
IF I could not catch the thang, whatever it was, I would at least be able to find some physical evidence, as in Hair, scat or more footprints (oh please)

Why has someone never captured one?
(I ask that hypothetically but also to prove the point ....)
As quoted by the great Vulcan scholar Kiri-kin-tha," Nothing unreal exists. "

Old 07-14-2012, 07:21 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,058,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeKingCat View Post
I am up again with this insomnia thang, for which I have no cure, in spite of my best training
ANYWAY
They are running another one of those "Bigfoot meets science" shows on one ofthe documentary channels

Started off witha new video of bigfoot running along the side of a hill while people looked on from the distance and say "Huh, what is that thang?" ...."

What the hell is that - YouTube

Old 07-15-2012, 12:36 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,892,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdotAllen View Post
Why can't he be real? There are undiscovered tribes of people in the world, I'm sure it's not hard to imagine that there is an undiscovered group of primates that are 7 feet tall with big feet. . .
Well, let's be careful here. "Undescovered" is not accurate. Their are "uncontacted" tribes in places like the amazon and New Guinea that remain isolated due to the rough and rugged terrain, or sometimes by choice. But there are known about from contact with other tribes and some that drift into civilization. People know they are there. They are simply left undisturbed.

But really it's an apples to oranges comparison. Human's vs an unknown species. Sometimes, yes, new species are found, as I said before, scientists go crazy and spend millions in research when they find new microbes in the ocean deapths and polar caps.

Old 07-16-2012, 07:31 AM

Just about any TV show you watch about BF is just that a TV show.Not worth watching for the most part.

I GET DETRACTORS ABOUT THERE IS NOTHING . I OFFER TO TAKE YOU ON AN ADVENTURE AND HAVE AN EXPERIENCE AND I GET NO TAKERS! The detractors have not gone out and done qwhat is necessary to learn jut as you aren't going to be very good at hunting anything at all if you don't do the required things. Staying up very late at night without a campfire and a radio blaring and shooting guns off and i openly carrying them will be assure way to not have an experience.
I see post about people out camping by themselves and not ever having any kinds of experience. I just about assure you that they never circle their camp and look for sign before dark and then the same come morning they don't circle the camp and look for sign where someone/something stood in on spot for quite awhile and observed your camp.
Do any of you naysayer campers do this on a regular basis? I bet not.

Old 07-17-2012, 06:42 PM

7,595 posts, read 6,087,283 times
I camped many times in supposed BigFoot hotspots, Oklahoma, Ozarks N Arkansas/Souther Miss, never saw a sasquatch, and never heard anything unexplained. This was hiking in miles at a time, far from towns or paved roads.

I remember a scary film as a kid, well it was scary when we were kids called Legend of Boggy Creek. now it has been more or less suggested as a hoax based on the "footprints" found in the area, but I always wondered, why no park Ranger ever saw the monster, and why no hunter ever shot it.... Seems like backwoods hunters would have, and could have, easily bagged a bigfoot. (I guess they would have the foot and lower leg stuffed and hung in the trophy room as opposed to the head?) One hunter claims it walked right up to the bottom of the tree where he was sitting in a tree-blind hunting deer, said he was too scared to move.....Find it odd that the "Monster" did not get both barrells of federal game load or a couple of 30/30 slugs (depending on what the guy had) right there at close range.

AND Finally I had one first hand report of one in East Texas from an old friend, a very somber type not given to tall tales. He would not use the word "sasquatch" but only said that "I didn;t stick around to find out what that was and I am never going back"

I personally do not know anyone who would dress up in a monkey suit and walk into a hunting area trying to scare people, in fact most everyone I know would not even GO into a hunting zone for fear of being hit by a stray bullet

Now I am not advocating someone go out and shoot at anything or anyone in the gorilla suit, but I just find it odd that no one has already.......

Old 07-18-2012, 07:03 AM

Look at little deeper and you will find that some people have shot them. Many people have had the opportunity and not shot. Why not? Some ay it looked to human to me to shoot it. Other hunters are very good sportsman and don't just shoot anything odd that comes into there sights. A good sportsman will only hunt and shoot what he is starting out after in the first place.Why should they shoot something that is strange? Some people are savvy enough to know what can happen if you did shoot one and make it public. Your life will be changed forever. Not everyone enjoys seeing one at all and some seriously regret ever seeing one. How many people have been laughed at and ridiculed for talking about what they have seen.Quite a few LEO and Park rangers have lost their job for reporting what they saw. I started out to bust this as a hoax back in the middle 90's ad i cannot do it. To much i have seen and experienced and others i have met and became friends with and heard about their experiences.

Old 07-19-2012, 03:35 PM

260 posts, read 656,872 times
"Why has no hunter bagged one yet?"
I would NEVER shoot at something I was not sure of what it was (only exception would be if I thought I was in immediate danger of an attack). There is not one hunter I know of that would shoot at something that was not the game they set out to hunt.

ETA: Lucky for all the hoaxers who think going around the woods dressed up like bigfoot is a great pass time

Last edited by YellowHorse; 07-19-2012 at 03:49 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal