U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2018, 11:46 PM

5,748 posts, read 1,288,224 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
I don't personally think deja vu is "supernatural" in origin... it's most likely a harmless error in brain function where the "I remember that!" brain signal(s) is accidentally fired. It feels weird because there is no memory recall to go along with it like usual, making it unusually noticeable and confusing.

Exactly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2018, 11:42 AM

25,455 posts, read 23,273,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
I believe you. I remember being in my crib. I also remember sitting in a playpen with a wet diaper and crying. Mom told me that I was potty trained shortly after I was two years old, so I must have been pretty young at the time.

I don't remember my birth, but I think that maybe I didn't want to be born. After three uneventful births, mom and I had to suffer a forceps delivery. She was in pain, and I guess I was zonked from the drugs.

Many, many years ago, I thought that everyone experienced deja vu, dreamed about their possible past lives, and had some idea of what was going to happen next. Apparently not.
thank you, I'm so glad to have met someone who does remember....

I believe Deja vu, is cell memory...you know how a dog circles and circles and then finally lays down...they say that is cell memory, from when the wild wolves circled and laid down for the night, so that they were either upwind or downwind....? So if that's true, then Deja Vu might be the same thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal