U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2012, 12:46 PM

3,271 posts, read 4,416,780 times

Advertisements

I'm sure some of you know the story of what had happened to me when my friend passed away, and it was very touching what had happened in the ensuing months.

But I have also brought up a dream that happened about 4 days or so after his funeral, it was a dream where I couldn't move, but it felt so calm.

On the morning of February 8th, 2012, it was before dawn, I was asleep in my bed and I just remember how awful I felt. I felt nearly sick from all the pain and guilt, but I couldn't move, I was stiff.

It was dark, I could tell I was asleep and I couldn't open my eyes, it was tense at first but then I felt this very warm and gentle feeling sweep over me, something just tells me that whatever it was was somehow female. I'm still unable to move and then I feel something very soft press against my lips, and then it feels as if a small lower lip goes into my mouth, full caress. It felt like something was kissing me, for those brief moments I didn't feel any pain, nor guilt, and then my head starts lightly rocking from side to side with this "kiss", this lasted at least a full 30 seconds. Then a warm feeling comes across my face and jolts me awake. Next thing I know, I'm standing on the other side of the room turning off my alarm seconds before it goes off.

What the heck was it?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal