Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 09:49 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
Yeah....right.....
Not many people can blow over $700 for a 60 minute session.
She is a little to full of herself for me.
Her super long fingernails, that's a 'style' that represents not needing to do anything domestic. She probably even has people button her shirts for her.
Haha probably. I would love to be her appredience though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2012, 10:52 AM

24,114 posts, read 32,468,260 times
Quote:
Yeah....right.....
Not many people can blow over $700 for a 60 minute session.
She is a little to full of herself for me.
Her super long fingernails, that's a 'style' that represents not needing to do anything domestic. She probably even has people button her shirts for her.

I agree, she seems smug and obnoxious. Also about the buttons!

Old 06-23-2012, 04:16 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,672,460 times
As goes evidence....what about Allison Dubois?
Many police departments use psychibut with helpful results, but it is not publicized.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 07-01-2012 at 10:53 AM.. Reason: Edited out reference to deleted post

Old 06-23-2012, 05:08 PM

Accurate and specific insight.

A local radio station used to have a hour long show once a week with a pair of psychics.
One was able to communicate with animals.
I called her and asked her to connect with my dog that I became the owner of when the original owner (my BF at the time) was missing, presumed murdered.

Her first impression was 'popcorn'....my dog's feet smell like popcorn.
Then she smelled whiskey and mentioned a card game.

It would be 5 years, but once the killer was caught and the trial began, it was told that the main suspect had coerced a helper by getting him drunk on whiskey over a card game. Once the helper was drunk enough, the deed was done.
The killer and helper were in the main house and my BF in the small cabin next door. So the dog saw and smelled everything.
And the psychic picked up on it.

Old 06-23-2012, 05:18 PM

24,114 posts, read 32,468,260 times
Quote:
Accurate and specific insight.

A local radio station used to have a hour long show once a week with a pair of psychics.
One was able to communicate with animals.
I called her and asked her to connect with my dog that I became the owner of when the original owner (my BF at the time) was missing, presumed murdered.

Her first impression was 'popcorn'....my dog's feet smell like popcorn.
Then she smelled whiskey and mentioned a card game.

It would be 5 years, but once the killer was caught and the trial began, it was told that the main suspect had coerced a helper by getting him drunk on whiskey over a card game. Once the helper was drunk enough, the deed was done.
The killer and helper were in the main house and my BF in the small cabin next door. So the dog saw and smelled everything.
And the psychic picked up on it.
That's just amazing! Two of my dog's feet also smell like popcorn.

So this will give you an idea of the type of person I am. I smell my dog's feet.

Old 06-23-2012, 05:24 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
MY criteria is I don't want a fortune teller or someone to predict my future. No, I want someone who can communicate with my deceased friends/relatives. And can do so without asking me any questions.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 07-01-2012 at 10:54 AM.. Reason: Edited out reference to deleted post

Old 06-23-2012, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
MY criteria is I don't want a fortune teller or someone to predict my future. No, I want someone who can communicate with my deceased friends/relatives. And can do so without asking me any questions.
You want a medium - all mediums are psychic, but not all psychics are mediums.
I can occasionally connect with the dead- or death as the case may be, but I have yet to be able to make that connection 'on demand'.

Old 06-23-2012, 08:24 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Quote:
You want a medium - all mediums are psychic, but not all psychics are mediums.
I can occasionally connect with the dead- or death as the case may be, but I have yet to be able to make that connection 'on demand'.
I know what I want. Why are you telling me what I want?
I also know if and when I seek out a Medium, it will have been arranged by the spirits to whom I am destined to hear from. It is never a coincidence or random reading.

Old 06-24-2012, 04:07 AM

1,959 posts, read 3,101,622 times
I've been around bad/fraud psychics and around a few very interesting ones. Having a bit of the ability myself, I know that the impressions they receive must be taken with a grain of salt and you need to really think about how it applies to you. That is because some of them 'see' in symbols and symbols are very personal.

One of the most interesting psychic experience I had was when my ex-husband died and the family was searching for a Will. I went to a psychic and she said there was a Will and it was in the strangest place in a 2nd drawer. About a week later, I was in my shop (tools, mower) and suddenly looked at the old, army file cabinet that the ex had left there. I went to the 2nd drawer and sure enough, there was the Will. Strange place for a Will huh?

Old 06-24-2012, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I know what I want. Why are you telling me what I want?
I also know if and when I seek out a Medium, it will have been arranged by the spirits to whom I am destined to hear from. It is never a coincidence or random reading.
Geeezzz- I'm not telling you anything you didn't ask for. You asked for help finding a psychic and you say you want someone who can communicate with those who have passed on and my assistance was to inform you that the type of psychic you are seeking is called a medium.
I am NOT telling you what YOU want, I'm telling you what they are called is all.
And if you are trusting in Spirit to bring you what you seek, why did you make this discussion?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal