Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 09:31 AM

2,449 posts, read 2,876,807 times

Advertisements

I started having visions and dreams of my husband dying soon after we married. I never told him. Some things are not for us to know. The day he had his accident, he left before I woke. I had a dream of the doctor, the burns on his body...I asked the doctor what the bottom line was. I got notified soon after, he was eletrocuted. He never regained consciousness and died 5 days later.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2012, 10:06 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,060,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrsygrl51 View Post
I started having visions and dreams of my husband dying soon after we married. I never told him. Some things are not for us to know. The day he had his accident, he left before I woke. I had a dream of the doctor, the burns on his body...I asked the doctor what the bottom line was. I got notified soon after, he was eletrocuted. He never regained consciousness and died 5 days later.
How freaky! I wouldn't want to know, either.

Old 07-06-2012, 10:23 AM

7,284 posts, read 12,926,647 times
If you put your two hands together, as in prayer, and count the creases on the back of your hand, below your pinky, the lines indicate the number of children you will have.

Old 07-06-2012, 10:26 AM

7,284 posts, read 12,926,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingDeadGirl View Post
The hand is supposed to indicate the # of children you will have. My hand indicates 2. Well, I'm 61 yrs old and haven't had one! So there you go. The problem with believing psychics about this sort of thing is you tend to make your own future based on their 'predictions' only to validate your belief in them. Be careful about that. And besides, it costs about $300,000 to raise one child. Can you afford three of them!
I wonder if you had any miscarriages or pregnancies that did not result in births?

Let's say a person has lines indicating two children . . .that would be the natural course of things . . .if they took birth control for the entire time of their fertility, then they have effectively interfered with nature and have altered the course of their natural evolution. That is free will at work. The lines in the hand indicate potential and leaving things to nature.

Old 07-06-2012, 11:59 AM

2,449 posts, read 2,876,807 times
My hand indicates 2 kids. I have 3. And I have provided for every one on my own, putting them all thru college, even though I was disabled after being hit by an an ambulance, and being widowed.

Last edited by Jrsygrl51; 07-06-2012 at 12:00 PM.. Reason: Typo

Old 07-06-2012, 02:58 PM

4,486 posts, read 5,224,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imcurious View Post
If you put your two hands together, as in prayer, and count the creases on the back of your hand, below your pinky, the lines indicate the number of children you will have.

Must not work for everybody.

I have one crease below each pinky, and I have 5 kids. I also lost 3.

Old 07-06-2012, 08:00 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times
In my experience the ones WHO WANT LOTS OF $$$ ARE FAKE and work on your emotions,etc......

Real phychics dont extract $$$$$ from people. (Or not that much if they do)

Old 07-09-2012, 06:49 PM

24,120 posts, read 32,475,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
^ Do fortune tellers actually predict how long you'll live, sheena? Or psychics in general, rather. I always figured they probably wouldn't tell too many people they were going to die in a car crash in like a week or something - not to mention it'd be obvious if it didn't happen...although if they didn't like the person, for some reason, they might do it just to screw with them!
Not all of them do, and most responsible ones will not blurt out a number or a date.

I was told this in this context - "You are going to live a long and healthy life," I inquired further. I'm not unhappy with the age or circumstances.

I did go to one nasty psychic who gave me a miserable, inaccurate and truncated session. As I said in another post, at this point in my life if I felt any negativity or hostility from a psychic I would leave.

There is nothing positive about telling a client that they are "going to die in a car crash in like a week."

The reader would have to be very mean spirited to deliver information in that way. Sadistic would be the word I'd use.

What you can see would be a tendency for danger while traveling and that can be said in a more positive and empowering way.
For example "Between the 7th and 9th of the month you should be extremely careful if you are traveling."

NOT "YOU"RE GONNA DIE!!!!:ee k:!!!!!!!!.

No. Any person who says something like that needs something more than a psychic herself.

Old 07-09-2012, 07:24 PM

19,715 posts, read 20,244,680 times
Quote:

God I hope not. I have 3 on one finger and 2 on the other...!

Old 07-15-2012, 12:47 PM

1,790 posts, read 2,926,874 times
Quote:

this is incorrect. and one hand is supposed to be what happens with your free will, while the other is merely potential. the lines for children are perpendicular to your marriage line and are not creases. i have no children and no lines.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal