Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 11:00 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,668,835 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
I think that is always or almost always the best question! Tarot can over ride a trivial question that one might ask - I've seen this quite a bit.
Oh indeed! Many times someone comes with a question (in these cases it's usually a love Q) and the cards are adamant about pointing something out, they can repeat themselves. With love questions presented, the message is usually about how they need to get thier ducks in a row, be it physically, mentally or emotionally before they can peruse love be it looking for a relationship, or in one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2012, 11:18 AM

Location: Monterey Bay, California -- watching the sea lions, whales and otters! :D
1,918 posts, read 6,783,209 times
OwlKaMyst, thanks! Yeah, that's pretty much what she said (although I've been doing a LOT of inner personal work the last two years, so I know I have made some transformative changes, purposely -- it's been hard, but I knew it had to be done). She pretty much said that, like you said, it's a new beginning, involving being out more in the world, and getting money coming in through the communication within the world... (something like that). And, obviously, the past stuff is the past, so I didn't care that they came up badly, because I knew I was working on a lot of stuff that was pretty heavy.

I have to go someplace soon, so I will call her later to see if she can remember, but I do recall she was very pleased with the way they turned up, and I was relieved because I've been doing massive changes in my life, and I DO feel it is time to turn up the heat and do more with what I have....

I realize some things are serendipity, so I am trying to get myself back into that receiving mode, and I think my trip to Asia will help to break the patterns here and allow me to have a fresh mental start.

One thing about being older is that you don't have a lot of the other stuff to deal with (yes, you have aging and illnesses and things like that). I also have consciously been "cleaning house" of people and things that have been blocking me. It is hard to let go sometimes, but sometimes it is for the better. Plus, I do believe in life after death and reincarnation. I feel as if this year to me is the culmination of "completing" some of those lessons I came in with (I think I was in life graduate school - lol).

And, interestingly, in my astrological chart, I just checked it yesterday and saw that many of my long-standing planets by progression are now moving into new signs, including my tenth house. These are planets that were in one sign (water) and now moving into other (fire) signs. These are planets that have been stuck in those places for well over 30 years. To me, I do feel that I am consciously trying to "clean up" my spiritual closet and get rid of stuff and finish up those lessons. So, a "rebirth" is definitely overdue!

I have to go, but I will check back later if I can reach that woman today and see what she remembers. I remember a lot of the stuff because I had no idea what I was looking at and carefully looked at the pictures, and I also asked about the location of them. It was sort of a mini Tarot reading lesson - lol. No, I don't think she's intimidated by me, because her thing is totally different than mine and she is very low-key and calm -- quite the opposite of me. I admire people who have that natural calm being about them. She's just a really nice person, although I think she was a little frustrated that I actually didn't have a clue about the Tarot -- I think she thought I must have some knowledge of it -- but I just don't. She's very sweet and calm, and I have not had that calm feeling -- I'm just that high-strung Elf-type!

Thanks, and I'll see you guys later!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal