Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2012, 01:39 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,752,176 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobagirl View Post
try this one, please.

I have this picture saved in an album here on City Data. I also have it on my flicker photostream. I can't get it to show when I enter the link using the little "insert picture" icon.

sorry y'all I keep getting th little red X box. Any tips?
Try using the paperclip in the reply box (when you click reply), click on the arrow next to it and upload right from your computer. That is what I did, I was having trouble too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2012, 02:12 PM

95 posts, read 350,838 times
try this one. I might have gotten it to work.
Attached Thumbnails
Picture readings anyone?-girls.jpg  

Old 10-09-2012, 02:32 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,752,176 times
Quote:
yep its here.

Looks like a nice three generations picture, but I am not a psychic, so don't tell me if I am right or wrong and let the others look at it for you.

Old 10-09-2012, 02:54 PM

4,486 posts, read 5,204,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upstate Nancy View Post
Hehe. The skeptics are fun to us.They help us sharpen our skills.
. True!

Old 10-09-2012, 03:13 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,447,771 times
Quote:
Mother/Daughters, the energy of the women to the farthest left stands out, and so dominant I suspect control issues.

Old 10-09-2012, 03:44 PM

4,486 posts, read 5,204,490 times
Quote:
Hmmm,

Mamma still rules the roost, daughter doesn't look happy, her smile seems forced. Granddaughter, not sure, kinda get a trapped feeling from her.

Old 10-09-2012, 04:02 PM

95 posts, read 350,838 times
these are some interesting statements. I'm going to wait awhile longer to see what anyone else might have to say.

Old 10-09-2012, 04:26 PM

35,095 posts, read 50,976,071 times
Quote:
these are some interesting statements. I'm going to wait awhile longer to see what anyone else might have to say.

Woman on the left (short blond hair), she is smiling but lurking under that smile is a woman who is not always comfortable in her skin, she sort of wants to be where she is at that moment but not exactly, she feels to get some criticism about her weight and is very self conscious about it but it feels like it is the result of medical issues that still linger to a point, it feels like she has a very long "I'll get to it one of these days" list and procrastinate on some things that are important but not often. Dislikes confrontation but not at any cost, she will stand her ground just prefers a nice "coffee and pastry" discussion to get things settled.

The older woman in the middle feels very dominant and domineering, it is her way and that is the only right way, she does have a softer side but rarely shows it, has an ongoing illness that she sort of deals with but not properly and not all the time, she could do a lot better with the illness, is a strong willed, forcefull woman, she is all about faith, family, friends, she feels like she is showing her softer side more often as she grows older

The woman on the right feels happy at the moment, normal issues throughout life as we all have, she has had someone very important to her cross over in the last 3 - 5 years and still carries that grief with her, she wishes she did not wear glasses, has a thing for the colors blue and purple and can be quite blunt and outspoken when she feels it is absolutely necessary but uses that as a last resort if she feels it is the only thing that will get your attention.

There we are, I don't get any feeling that any of them have crossed over but I do get the feeling there have been a couple scary moments for 2 of them.

Old 10-09-2012, 04:49 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,570,406 times
I feel a lot of "friction" in this family. Are there any issues about biological vs. adopted or not belonging/not fitting in ?

Old 10-09-2012, 10:47 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,120,106 times
you can't tell anything with that picture
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal