Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2012, 01:12 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times

Advertisements

There is an excellent thread on sasquatch that I read on some forum somewhere and people living in a fairly remote cabin kept their deer meat in an old freezer outside and they were having problems with the sasquatch stealing the deer meat from their freezer. They even got sasquatch investigators in to see what it was and they heard the howling too. Once apparently the sasquatch rattled the front door. That kind of thing is pretty scary I reckon. I will try and find a link to it.

If you believe that we dont yet know all there is to know about our universe, then it is possible there are energy 'doors' to other existences. Maybe there are quite a few and sometimes these beings come through - either by design or by mistake.

This would really explain why we get all these strange events happening for which there is no explanation. What we need to do is to find out and plot these areas and try to identify where they are. Maybe even try to link up the physical characteristics of each place to see if they follow a pattern.

Science will never do this as they dont believe anything which they cannot explain by 'Sombody's Law'. It is so sad and shows a real lack of scientific openmindedness and no spirit of investigation. Of course, if you are a science type you would say that it is stepping into la-la land and you wont entertain the idea or the possibility because it cannot be proved. If so, then you are also probably quite happy to leave it as "un-resolved" like aliens, UFOs, ghosties and ghoulies too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2012, 08:06 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
There is an excellent thread on sasquatch that I read on some forum somewhere and people living in a fairly remote cabin kept their deer meat in an old freezer outside and they were having problems with the sasquatch stealing the deer meat from their freezer. They even got sasquatch investigators in to see what it was and they heard the howling too. Once apparently the sasquatch rattled the front door. That kind of thing is pretty scary I reckon. I will try and find a link to it.

If you believe that we dont yet know all there is to know about our universe, then it is possible there are energy 'doors' to other existences. Maybe there are quite a few and sometimes these beings come through - either by design or by mistake.

This would really explain why we get all these strange events happening for which there is no explanation. What we need to do is to find out and plot these areas and try to identify where they are. Maybe even try to link up the physical characteristics of each place to see if they follow a pattern.

Science will never do this as they dont believe anything which they cannot explain by 'Sombody's Law'. It is so sad and shows a real lack of scientific openmindedness and no spirit of investigation. Of course, if you are a science type you would say that it is stepping into la-la land and you wont entertain the idea or the possibility because it cannot be proved. If so, then you are also probably quite happy to leave it as "un-resolved" like aliens, UFOs, ghosties and ghoulies too.
There is quite a bit more activity of BF/SAS/ Hadicks(CHOCTAW NAME) in the midsouth than the NW. many are 3-4 toed.You will be more likely to have an experience in Ok.Ar. Tx. La than in the NW.imo

Looking for these things is a lot better than golf.

Old 05-02-2013, 10:29 PM

4,346 posts, read 6,618,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
There is quite a bit more activity of BF/SAS/ Hadicks(CHOCTAW NAME) in the midsouth than the NW. many are 3-4 toed.You will be more likely to have an experience in Ok.Ar. Tx. La than in the NW.imo

Looking for these things is a lot better than golf.
If we could just get all the golfers looking for it then we would have found it already... but no.... some people just HAVE to have their golf, don't they?????

Old 05-03-2013, 12:37 AM

22,216 posts, read 21,676,363 times
I saw something odd about 6 weeks ago. I came home about lunchtime, on a sunny day. As I came around the front of the house, I thought I saw a very big dog with a very straight back running down a hill, about 100 metres away. After about a second, I noticed that it had a very long tail. The sighting only lasted about 2 seconds. I ran up there, but couldn't see or hear anything. It must have disappeared into the blackberry, although that didn't seem likely given the size of it. Not really woods here though, mostly clear farm land, with patches of bush and scrub. The colour was a reddish brown.

It's only been in the last few days, that it's really occurred to me how odd the whole experience was and I've only just started telling people about it. I had a UFO sighting (very close range) years ago - I posted about it here. I have that same feeling now, as then, which is wondering if it really happened or not. Although there were two of us with the UFO sighting.

Post Edit: I had the dogs up there within a couple of minutes, but they didn't show any sign of following a scent. I camped on the same ridge that night, but heard nothing.

Last edited by Joe90; 05-03-2013 at 01:04 AM..

Old 05-03-2013, 06:16 PM

1,646 posts, read 2,781,043 times
I used to play in the woods with my best friend as a kid. I can't say we ever saw an odd creature there (aside from perhaps a drunk or two) although you couldn't pay me to go into any woods at night.

Old 05-03-2013, 10:58 PM

3,222 posts, read 4,570,318 times
I lived on the edge of deep woods in the country for years. Nothing creeps me out more now and I no longer hike in the woods after seeing a dark, tall bipedal ''something'' standing on the trail ahead of me. I definitely believe Sasquathes exist.

Old 12-08-2014, 11:13 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,016,586 times
I know this thread is old, but in 1998 I saw a large black panther in the mid-Michigan area between Auburn and Midland. Close to the intersection of W. Salzburg road, and Flagole road. He was right at the edge of a farmers field, and no more than 100 feet or so away from me.

Shocked me completely. I had heard about so-called black "ghost cats" being seen down around Detroit area now and again, but I NEVER expected to ever see one myself up here. There are some woods around there, and cougars (and bears) have been seen in lower Michigan. Still, this was quite clearly a black panther, and I wish to heck I had a camera at the time.

Old 12-09-2014, 08:26 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelinLow View Post
I lived on the edge of deep woods in the country for years. Nothing creeps me out more now and I no longer hike in the woods after seeing a dark, tall bipedal ''something'' standing on the trail ahead of me. I definitely believe Sasquathes exist.
Remember the creeks they always follow the creeks.

Old 12-09-2014, 07:34 PM

19,718 posts, read 10,124,301 times
In the mid 80s, we lived a few miles east of KC Mo. We and some of our neighbors saw a cougar. When I asked the conservation dept. about it, they basically told us we were crazy, they didn't exist. then a few weeks later, a car on the Interstate a few miles from us hit one. I think that many times they know that these animals exist but for some reason won't acknowledge it.
I moved back to central Mo. in the 90s near were I was raised. The conservation dept. has always said that there were no bears here, but many of us have seen them. I first saw bears here as a kid in the 50s.

Old 12-10-2014, 06:19 AM

6,219 posts, read 5,943,174 times
Some of you guys might want to do a little research into the nature of science before you start going on about how Evil Scientists are always suppressing the Truth. Here's a starting point for you:

Models of scientific inquiry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal