U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2018, 07:44 AM

13,596 posts, read 10,889,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwalker View Post
I have wondered about the supposed tunnel systems and hollow earth some. I have been in the oilfield working mostly in the Rocky Mountains and the western states for over 42 years. I do know for a fact that there are areas where the U.S. Government absolutely will not let us do seismic underground testing or exploratory drill testing. This is on public lands and not just national parks, military or wilderness lands.
There are other reasons why our government would not want seismic testing beside covering up huge underground caverns. Sometimes residents don't want to know what is under the ground and simply want the oil companies to leave them alone. To this end they will pressure their politicians to keep big oil off the property. Have you ever inquired why you were not allowed to test?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2018, 10:39 AM
Status: "Oh, all right, then: I'm retired." (set 2 days ago)

4,132 posts, read 3,369,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
There are other reasons why our government would not want seismic testing beside covering up huge underground caverns. Sometimes residents don't want to know what is under the ground and simply want the oil companies to leave them alone. To this end they will pressure their politicians to keep big oil off the property. Have you ever inquired why you were not allowed to test?
Another possibility is some sort of secret underground installation, in which case they wouldn't provide an answer for why testing was forbidden. Case in point - this site was constructed in secret at a resort in West Virginia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Greek_Island

Old 12-17-2018, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
Another possibility is some sort of secret underground installation, in which case they wouldn't provide an answer for why testing was forbidden. Case in point - this site was constructed in secret at a resort in West Virginia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Greek_Island
Which is what I said: There are other reasons why our government does not want us to know everything. Chances are that our enemies already know a lot more than we do; but our government still has to have some secrets.

Not everything is a conspiracy to cover up a hollow world or flat world.

Old 12-17-2018, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Which is what I said: There are other reasons why our government does not want us to know everything.
I wasn't disagreeing, just adding on to what you'd said. I saw a show about Project Greek Island and found it amazing they could pull something like that off without someone leaking the truth.

Last edited by Vasily; 12-17-2018 at 12:38 PM..

Old 12-18-2018, 07:57 AM

Quote:
I wasn't disagreeing, just adding on to what you'd said. I saw a show about Project Greek Island and found it amazing they could pull something like that off without someone leaking the truth.
There is a rural one mile long runway they were building in the 1990's just southwest of Rural Retreat VA. We speculated that would be used for a government retreat and who would suspect Rural Retreat VA? The runway is surrounded by very small towns and we could not understand how it would ever be profitable. You can check it out on Google Earth; it sits adjacent to I-81.

Old 12-18-2018, 08:50 AM

Quote:
There is a rural one mile long runway they were building in the 1990's just southwest of Rural Retreat VA. We speculated that would be used for a government retreat and who would suspect Rural Retreat VA? The runway is surrounded by very small towns and we could not understand how it would ever be profitable. You can check it out on Google Earth; it sits adjacent to I-81.
So -- nuclear war happens, and the only humans left are government bigwigs and apparatchiks in bunkers in Russia, the USA, and China. That's the "best and brightest" that they were hoping would repopulate the earth. Or maybe plan the destruction of the officials who survived in the other bunkers, then go out and capture whatever breeding stock has survived the aftermath of the ten-minute war. What a bright and promising future for the human race.

Old 12-18-2018, 10:14 AM

Quote:
So -- nuclear war happens, and the only humans left are government bigwigs and apparatchiks in bunkers in Russia, the USA, and China. That's the "best and brightest" that they were hoping would repopulate the earth. Or maybe plan the destruction of the officials who survived in the other bunkers, then go out and capture whatever breeding stock has survived the aftermath of the ten-minute war. What a bright and promising future for the human race.
The lucky ones in a nuclear war would be the ones incinerated! As far as our 'elites' and special bunkers; who is going to do the work for them after the war? All the luxuries and toys will run out at some time and then they will have to do the physical work themselves - that sounds like a good enough 'hell' for them! Beside; being buried in a hole and not really knowing what is happing outside would drive many of us crazy.

One other point: All the major powers have been working on hypersonic nuclear warheads like Russia: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/18/puti...ng-months.html. That would not give our politicians enough time to travel any distance before the detonation. I doubt if they could get very far away from DC if these new warheads are effective. Unfortunately we are left with politicians that have to talk their way out of war and they have not learned how to talk to each other!

Old 12-19-2018, 10:54 AM

18,360 posts, read 16,730,492 times
Or just release slow acting population killers like GMO and chemicals. You wouldn't need an engineered plague which would leave a messy cleanup.
They are messing with the ionosphere which many think is geared towards weather control. Bake the atmosphere and that causes cloud cover and rain. Did you know that hurricane activity increases in years with less solar activity?

Old 12-19-2018, 12:37 PM

9,318 posts, read 10,350,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Or just release slow acting population killers like GMO and chemicals. You wouldn't need an engineered plague which would leave a messy cleanup.
They are messing with the ionosphere which many think is geared towards weather control. Bake the atmosphere and that causes cloud cover and rain. Did you know that hurricane activity increases in years with less solar activity?
Release GMO? Tell us more. Release chemicals? Again, tell us more. And finally, tell us how cloud cover reduces solar activity.

Old 12-21-2018, 05:51 PM

3,915 posts, read 7,493,611 times
Admirall Byrd
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal