U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 10:40 AM

136 posts, read 172,943 times

Advertisements

Some of you perhaps heard of this theory before. It is an idea that the Earth is hollow and has a habitable surface on the inside with an inner Earth sun. Some people believe there is advanced civilizations living there. It is also purported that the Mammoth cave in Kentucky leads all the way to the Hollow Earth. Who knows? No one has found an end to the Mammoth cave yet and seen truly where it leads at the deepest point yet?
Anyways, here are some videos that you should watch if you want to learn more about the Hollow Earth theory:

Hollow Earth documentary:

The Hollow Earth, Documentary Part 1 - YouTube

How the Hollow Earth might look like:

Hollow Earth Theory 3D HD Version - YouTube

Adventure into the Hollow Earth:

Adventure into the Inner Earth - YouTube

Finally, perhaps the best video about the Hollow Earth yet. You must watch this!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YGftNotj0w
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2012, 11:41 AM

10,395 posts, read 12,554,208 times
Interesting theory, But I don't believe there is an inner sun and related climate down there like Journey to the center of the Earth. We do know for a fact there are deep underground bases (Ex Dulce, New Mexico) That go very deep that were built by some world Governments. The Hollow Earth theory is a great read and watch, With stories of ancient civilizations with Lovecraftian elements. I do believe some ancient cultures might have built underground temples or villages esp where there was access through cave systems. There is still much undiscovered secrets of Mother Earth.

Old 10-01-2012, 12:27 PM

18,257 posts, read 16,629,310 times
Its the stuff of some good old science fiction but even I don't believe it. I do believe there are secret government bases underground of staggering size and networks of tunnels far more extensive than we can imagine.

Old 10-01-2012, 01:37 PM

306 posts, read 474,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Its the stuff of some good old science fiction but even I don't believe it. I do believe there are secret government bases underground of staggering size and networks of tunnels far more extensive than we can imagine.

I have heard there are underground bases around Denver. There is a lot of interest in Denver, when it comes to the unexplained.

Old 10-01-2012, 01:44 PM

10,395 posts, read 12,554,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onthevergeofanervous View Post
I have heard there are underground bases around Denver. There is a lot of interest in Denver, when it comes to the unexplained.
The Denver airport is popular in the conspiracy field, With reported symbolism linked to the freemasons, Ancient druids or another society. It also is speculated to be the "Ark". An underground city and refuge to house the elite during the fall of civilization. Interesting subject to read about, At any rate regardless of one being a believer or skeptic.

Old 10-01-2012, 03:24 PM

18,257 posts, read 16,629,310 times
They buried buildings in the new Denver airport because they were built wrong? WTF? Not to mention that is wasn't even needed in the first place and its way WAY bigger than they need. Yeah, they built it for another purpose and the airport was just a cover for whatever that is. Then there's the whole bit with those bizarre and disturbing murals. I also don't like the swastika symbol appearing when its viewed from above.
China's got the same deal going with mystery complexes and cities that spring up in the middle of nowhere and are uninhabited.

Old 10-01-2012, 11:46 PM

577 posts, read 803,743 times
Well I'm not sure I can go with the hollow earth bit, however there do seem to be all sorts of odd reports and stories of tunnels (and sometimes the inhabitants of same). The Denver Airport is one of those place that seems wrong. One of those places you get a creepy vibe. The murals don't help.

Old 10-02-2012, 12:39 PM

202 posts, read 341,027 times
Ha ha, Mammoth Cave is the longest in the world, but in the realm of caves, it's very shallow. I highly doubt the route to the center of the earth will be found via her, .

That being said, ya'll might find this book a good read. It's pretty creepy: Jeff Long ::: Inside Scoop

Old 10-02-2012, 12:57 PM

3,738 posts, read 6,263,792 times
I don't think there are secret underground civilizations in the center of the Earth.

I do, however, believe that there is a wealth of undiscovered information under the sphinx. Or if it has been discovered it is being kept quiet very well. I remember hearing theories of an ancient hall of records down there and I believe it.

Old 10-02-2012, 01:15 PM

13,692 posts, read 15,217,088 times
At the center of the earth is iron, superhot.

Nothing can live there.

Why is the earth's core so hot? And how do scientists measure its temperature?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal