Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2016, 09:21 PM

249 posts, read 332,034 times

Advertisements

I'm wanting to do a space clearing on the house i recently moved to.

Any suggested techniques?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2016, 01:33 AM

32,920 posts, read 36,316,341 times
What exactly do you need?

Old 06-28-2016, 04:03 PM

not sure If I need some good chants or suggestions about sage/sweetgrass or whatnot.... I have experience in smudging a place just wanted some suggestions to get rid of past "sludge" in a house!

Jules

Old 06-28-2016, 06:56 PM

3,297 posts, read 3,021,473 times
If it's just normal garden variety energetic sludge, I like to go through the rooms with a set of Tibetan bells or a singing bowl, playing the sounds in each room. For me, this works better than smudging. I've heard some people say they just use loud hand clapping as they go through the rooms, but I've never tried that.

I've also just sat quietly in the room and envisioned a kind of energetic "buzzsaw" emanating from above the ceiling, clearing out all the energy in the room and dispersing it through the earth below. This works for hotel rooms, etc. as well as one's own home.

If you aren't getting the energy to clear, or if something truly grim happened in the house (or on the land before the house was built) you may need to go a bit deeper.

Old 06-28-2016, 07:20 PM

thanks for the response and ideas.... not sure if I will need to go deeper than a general "cleanse"!

Jules

Old 06-29-2016, 08:55 PM

706 posts, read 756,886 times
I've used several things with success. First, I burned a bowl of epsom salt in the center of the rooms. I've also used special tuning forks that are good for space-clearing, paying close attention to the corners of the rooms where stagnant energy can collect (top and bottom). I made several pieces of orgonite for inside and outside of the buildings. Then I filled glass bowls with specific herbs and crystals and put one in every room. I also exerted my will and shielded the space. This all helped tremendously with the "bad energy" that was on my property (though I was also dealing with neggies at the time, so some of that was for them).

Different things will be needed for various situations. If it's just "stuck energy", it's going to be a little different than if you also have neggies or dead people hanging around. If the problem is just stuck energy, you can skip things like "exerting your will" or shielding your space. The orgonite may also be unnecessary. I used these things, along with the herbs and crystals, for added protection. Most of the protection came from me and from other beings who have helped me in the past; though I did feel a definite shift in energy after placing my orgonite and other crystals around the property. Intention is probably the number one needed element in space clearing. It helps to have assistance, though, if you're also dealing with entities.

Old 11-04-2017, 09:32 AM

35 posts, read 43,313 times
I purchased "Orgone Scalar Energy Generator Tower Buster Dirty Harry Gifting" off of ebay from itsamatch9 and I purchased one of her orgone pendants. Might sound crazy but I live in an old house where several people died and I used to think I had a lot of negative energy floating around in my house. When I first buried the TB's I would see things outside my window in my peripheral vision. Had weird things happening that have not happened since I buried the TB's.
Also I should mention that if you buy orgonite you have to make sure it is made correctly or it won't work. It should be 50% resin and 50% metal with a quartz in it. Some of the organite devices they sell online are not made correctly and are nothing more than a pretty paperweight.

Old 11-10-2017, 06:01 PM

919 posts, read 608,881 times
A very effective cleansing technique is to sit quietly & imagine a beam of bright white/gold/silver Light filling your body, then expand that Light until the room is filled with Light.
Then in your minds eye, picture that Light then flooding every room, nook & cranny.

It's even more powerful if you do this with someone else or a group of people. The more the merrier.
Use this technique as often as you feel necessary.

Old 11-14-2017, 07:31 PM

12,840 posts, read 866,458 times
This book, Sacred Space by Denise Linn, covers a lot of territory. I have several of her books... she's pretty cool.

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/b...9780345397690/

Old 11-15-2017, 09:40 AM

923 posts, read 1,501,949 times
The book Psychic Self Defense by Dion Fortune is worth checking out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal