Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2017, 01:58 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,672,460 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethegreat View Post
I can't stand tarot it gives me the worst feelings,I think it just has something negative and vile within it.I always find it so vague that I end up more confused and without hope.
I prefer dreams,visions,signs for guidance and other means.I don't think I will ever do tarot again.
This is quite interesting. Perhaps you are not using a deck that is in alignment with who you are?
I have found that a considerable number of people are put off by tarot because their only exposure to it is with the Rider Waite deck and those cards, even to tolerant and open-minded me, are something little to be desired. I don't like them. And while they are considered 'the best' to learn with and has a major historical place in tarot, I do not like them. In all my 25+ years of working with tarot and collecting deck, I have yet to own a Rider deck. I do not like them.

As for vague, again... I am curious to know how you go about your readings. I can be quite detailed about things in my readings. However I have seen the vagueness in readings done by others where there is no substance and only words.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2017, 03:20 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,336,033 times
I just have an intuitive bad feeling about it,not so much with other things so I trust that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal