U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 05:51 PM

1 posts, read 832 times
Well search the scriptures, you might think you have the truth. The bible did say he would send us Elijah before the great and terrible day of the Lord to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children and the children to the fathers. This is still needed because the hearts of the children are definitely not to the fathers. The bible said the church was built upon the foundation of the apostles, the profits, and Jesus Christ the cheif corner store. The bible said he set them in the church, firstly apostles, secondly prophets, evangelists etc, the five fold ministry. The bible said there were certain prophets at Antioach. This was in the new testament. Also, a certain prophet bound himself and prophesied how Paul would go to Rome bound. so, you see Paul was not the last prophet. Get your facts straight. Just don't ramble off when you don't know what your talking about. As for David Terrell, I'm sure he's doing well. Worry about your own souls. Judge not lest you be judge. And in order to get mercy and forgiveness, show mercy and forgiveness.

Old 05-10-2011, 01:11 PM

91 posts, read 180,274 times
DID YOU NOT HEAR ME ??????!!! I WORKED FOR HIM, DID YOU ? i know exactly what i am talking about. he is not elijah dear friend. he is a wealthy millionaire who lives life to the fullest that his ( or rather your ) money will allow.he acts saved around the people he preaches to but that is where it stops.if you only knew who i am, you would pass out.read your bible for yourself and stop being so gulible.

Old 05-10-2011, 01:27 PM

p.s. i believe it was him who always says, ' if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck..... it's a duck "he cares nothing for you. tell you what. make me eat my words. next time he is in town, ask him for 50 dollars to keep your lights on. see if you get it .i am sure you are one of the ones who have given from your heart.heck, if you are a follower i know you have given all at some point because that is what he teaches. 'SELL OUT'. to those of you who don't know, it means we were supposed to sell all that we had and give the money to him so he could go and preach the gospel to the poor.he sais that was the only way to be a part of this jesus ministry.i guess he was the poorest of all as he kept most of the money his self. what do you think he went to prison for ?? look it up for yourself. it is on public record.he is still doing today what he has always done. lie,cheat and steal.he has raped his congregation spiritually,emotionally,financially,and totally over and over again.we never even got a 'kiss' after the ----.tell me you have forgotten how he would dare us to walk out with a dime in our pockets or we would drop dead before we got home !tell me you don't remember how he would have us run to the alters after he has ' prophesied' judgement over us for hours on end in his services, taken all our money, and then left us there !!! an emotional mess !!!!!! scared to breathe on our own lest he o.k.d it !!!! telling us of the destruction of america with atom bombs hitting all of the major cities ! that our prayers and , oh yeah , our money was the only thing holding it back !!!! TELL ME YOU FORGOT !!!! guess what, say you have forgot and i can send you tapes of some of those services to refresh your memory.if you really believe that horse poo, why aren't you living in one of those 'BLESSED ' areas now ???

Old 05-10-2011, 01:31 PM

21,867 posts, read 9,729,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diaperpins View Post
DID YOU NOT HEAR ME ??????!!! I WORKED FOR HIM, DID YOU ? i know exactly what i am talking about. he is not elijah dear friend. he is a wealthy millionaire who lives life to the fullest that his ( or rather your ) money will allow.he acts saved around the people he preaches to but that is where it stops.if you only knew who i am, you would pass out.read your bible for yourself and stop being so gulible.
Thank you for your witness . . . but I caution you NOT to reveal your identity on this forum. Your sincerity is obvious . . . no need for any other verification.

Old 05-10-2011, 01:42 PM

did you ever realize that he never lived in any of those ares he said god told him to designated as holy ? remember when we started finding out that he had land in hamilton texas ?he said that if we , the congregation, was to start moving there, that he would move.now why would he say that? he wanted our money but not our presece around him .in the services where people were giving their cars, money and even their coats in the middle of winter ! he never once refused and said no!!!! your kids need that.he even excepted our food stamps !!!!!!!!!!! yes dear friends ! he even took our food stamps ! did you know that after those services when you went home broke and cold ( we would even give our shoes off of our feet if he prophesied judgement and scared us enough )and hungry, he would go to a brownwood restaurant and order t-bone steaks !!! seems we couldn't even have money for lunch meat but he had T-BONE STEAK !!!!!!!!!

Old 05-10-2011, 01:46 PM

my heart bleeds for my brothers and sisters still there. if only you would listen and look around. we are so much older now and still here. wasn't the woeld sopposed to end by now ? i love you guys.and it probably wouldn't do any good to say who i am. probably get me stoned

Old 05-10-2011, 01:55 PM

mystic phd, thanks for the advise. you are right.

Old 05-22-2011, 08:20 PM

1 posts, read 710 times
I would like to find out where bro terrel is going to preach at

Old 06-02-2011, 08:43 PM

6 posts, read 4,596 times
Unfortunately I know him well. Flee if you want to keep any cash on you and a sane mind!

Old 06-02-2011, 08:47 PM

6 posts, read 4,596 times
oh yea...hes upgraded to porterhouses now!!! His 4th or 5th wife robin has bout got her house remodeled so maybe the offering pressure will ease up a little in his meetings. Trust me friend, you dont wanna go to this mans meetings. Hes got a million dollar smile and a million stories to tell but he will rob you blind and have you wondering if you ever knew God at all. He says "im black" which obviously he isnt...nor is he 39!!! But then laughs and jokes about the n**gers in his meetings. Pray, seek God and let Him lead you, He will not lead you to this man or his cult of nutjobs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal