Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 03:32 PM

13,139 posts, read 22,713,960 times

Advertisements

This is all so hypothetical that it is almost silly, but such an explanation does make more sense to me when considering what UFO abductees are reporting.

Abductees get the strong impression that the "aliens" are harvesting human DNA to create "hybrids" possibly in an attempt to strengthen their own race.

But if Greys were truly extraterrestrial, it is inconceivable that our DNA would be of any use to them beyond curiosity. It would otherwise be completely incompatible with their own genetic building blocks (assuming life evolves independently on planets across the galaxy).

But if the aliens were actually from earth... or even from human stock it would make more sense.

Consider also that completely modern humans have been on earth for at least 250,000... modern history tells us human civilization has existed for no more than about 10,000 years, and a technologically capable civilization for only about 200 years.

There is A LOT of room for dozens of civilizations like ours to rise and fall in that timeframe... and considering the surface of the planet is in a constant state of change, is it really all that surprising that we dont find any remains older than about 10K? I wonder how much of our current world would remain after so much time, sea level changes, enviromental changes and so forth... probably nothing. Now add 50,000 to that! Maybe extremely advanced technological civilzations would even consider "cleaning up" their mess and leaving the planet to allow the earth to recover... if that was the case it would be like they never even existed.

One thing that bothered me about "Greys" is that despite their differences they look too human (too much like a human fetus especially)

Cout it be that "grey aliens" are actually ancient humans or human relatives... maybe after thousands of years of genentic manipulation? Perhaps they've been hiding out in space only to return thousands of years after they abandoned earth?

Just a thought, anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2012, 03:51 PM

3,721 posts, read 7,791,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
This is all so hypothetical that it is almost silly, but such an explanation does make more sense to me when considering what UFO abductees are reporting.

Abductees get the strong impression that the "aliens" are harvesting human DNA to create "hybrids" possibly in an attempt to strengthen their own race.

But if Greys were truly extraterrestrial, it is inconceivable that our DNA would be of any use to them beyond curiosity. It would otherwise be completely incompatible with their own genetic building blocks (assuming life evolves independently on planets across the galaxy).

But if the aliens were actually from earth... or even from human stock it would make more sense.

Consider also that completely modern humans have been on earth for at least 250,000... modern history tells us human civilization has existed for no more than about 10,000 years, and a technologically capable civilization for only about 200 years.

There is A LOT of room for dozens of civilizations like ours to rise and fall in that timeframe... and considering the surface of the planet is in a constant state of change, is it really all that surprising that we dont find any remains older than about 10K? I wonder how much of our current world would remain after so much time, sea level changes, enviromental changes and so forth... probably nothing. Now add 50,000 to that! Maybe extremely advanced technological civilzations would even consider "cleaning up" their mess and leaving the planet to allow the earth to recover... if that was the case it would be like they never even existed.

One thing that bothered me about "Greys" is that despite their differences they look too human (too much like a human fetus especially)

Cout it be that "grey aliens" are actually ancient humans or human relatives... maybe after thousands of years of genentic manipulation? Perhaps they've been hiding out in space only to return thousands of years after they abandoned earth?

Just a thought, anyway.
Yet another theory is that they are humans from the future, in some kind of post apocalyptic world, attempting to repopulate the Earth.

Both theories are interesting, actually.

Old 11-01-2012, 12:40 AM

6,905 posts, read 6,797,658 times
To throw another solution/idea into the mix, it could be that aliens are still living on Earth. There are pieces of 'evidence' which suggest that there are advanced civilisation both in the Antarctic and in the ocean depths. This evidence is from satellite images of these places, it is from first-hand winesses of UFOs coming/going under the sea and of course, there is Admiral Byrd who was reportedly taken by advanced beings in Antarctica and shown things to convey to his superiors.

We continue to believe what NASA and the other space agencies tell us - that there is no life in this Solar System, yet in the images they show us, there are things which cannot be explained on worlds which have no life.

Would it disturb everyone if aliens were to be found living on Earth? Yes, I think we would want the army to go out there and blast them off the earth, so it is probably better for everyone that we all continue believing what we are told...

Carry on folks, nothing happening here.

Old 11-02-2012, 10:24 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,634,891 times
I don't think NASA is saying absoluly there is NO life in this solar system, they are just saying they have not found any evidence of it. They ARE looking. Why would they look if they believe absolutely that there is none?

I'll throw another theory into the mix.
Humans are already an extraterrestrial hybrid- thus the reason for the missing link. Some of us have Rh positive blood, and others do not. What could possibly explain this?
Rh factor, if you don't know, deals with the Rhesus monkey gene. If one is Rh positive, they contain the monkey gene. When a woman becomes pregnant, she is tested for the Rh factor because a positive and a negative set of parents could end in a spontaneous abortion because the body is rejecting this 'incompatable' blood type. So people who are a mixed couple are given medication so that they won't have a miscarriage.
The whole blood type thing really boggles my mind. How is it that some humans have monkey blood and some do not? How on earth did that happen? (Oops- sorry, pun not intended).
So....we are already part alien, and the greys are just keeping an eye on their lab experiment.

Old 11-04-2018, 01:21 PM

2,211 posts, read 1,550,452 times
The Grey's look like cats

They say that cats and grasshoppers could be sourced from Aliens.

This could be true.

Old 11-05-2018, 06:35 AM

6,905 posts, read 6,797,658 times
It is rumoured that Greys get their 'food' from some kind of 'paint' which they absorb through their skin. Obviously this would be nutrients in some form or another, but they do not appear to have a gut ending or much of a gut starting point so that would make more sense thay they got their nutrition from some other method.

The greys could easily be from Earth in my opinion and so could many of the other reported aliens too.

Old 11-05-2018, 10:18 AM

22,836 posts, read 28,068,727 times
There is just as much evidence that UFOs are time-traveling visitors from Earth's own future as there is that they are beings from a different star system. Which is to say: None at all.

It's all speculation, and one guess is as good as another.

Who knows? Maybe UFOs are all just unmanned drones from the year 7,927, sent back in time by historians to study our times.

Old 11-05-2018, 10:30 AM

14,986 posts, read 23,765,217 times
I had a thought sort of like this - the one thing in common here is that people that believe in ET visiting earth at the current time, is the belief in other supernatural or psuedo-scientific phenomena. Ghosts, reincarnation, bigfoot, whatever....

How do we know UFO's aren't bigfoot flying experimental craft from a secret base in the Himalayas?
or
How do we know bigfoot are extraterrestrials, maybe that's what they look like?
or
How do we know UFO's aren't a supernatural manifestation of Casper the friendly ghost? Floating lights in the sky - sounds like ghosts and spirits to me.
or
How do we know the haunted houses aren't also ET using his advanced technology to mess with our heads and see how we react? Maybe they are in there spacecraft laughing there asses off at these ghost hunting TV shows.

Old 11-05-2018, 10:39 AM

5,562 posts, read 5,661,968 times
I believe in human history some events show possible aliens visitors. Are they aliens or future humans who appear alien because we have figured out time travel to some extent. Or its really just aliens with no human connection. Though their is a possiblity if all the universe stated as dust and gas and all living things might have very similar dna.
IF I was a alien who could slip between different planes and time travel I could see visiting earth for continued study of life in the universe we dont really know.

Old 11-05-2018, 02:56 PM

22,836 posts, read 28,068,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
I had a thought sort of like this - the one thing in common here is that people that believe in ET visiting earth at the current time, is the belief in other supernatural or psuedo-scientific phenomena. Ghosts, reincarnation, bigfoot, whatever....

How do we know UFO's aren't bigfoot flying experimental craft from a secret base in the Himalayas?
or
How do we know bigfoot are extraterrestrials, maybe that's what they look like?
or
How do we know UFO's aren't a supernatural manifestation of Casper the friendly ghost? Floating lights in the sky - sounds like ghosts and spirits to me.
or
How do we know the haunted houses aren't also ET using his advanced technology to mess with our heads and see how we react? Maybe they are in there spacecraft laughing there asses off at these ghost hunting TV shows.
I have often put forward the theory that UFOs aren't visitors or explorers at all. You know how when you go on a long road trip and every now and then you have to pull over to let the dog do its business? What if Bigfoot are just alien pets, and the UFOs are just "pulling over" to Earth to let Bigfoot out for a while before zooming off? And like all good pet owners, they pick up after their pet, which also explains why there is no Bigfoot scat, hair, or remains anywhere in existence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal