Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 03:46 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,238,044 times

Advertisements

How about a BF deer kill photo?

Board Message
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2012, 01:06 PM

219 posts, read 658,109 times
Bigfoot has always been interesting to me. You have both very scholarly distinguished scientists who don't believe, and very scholarly distinguished, scientists out there camping in the woods trying to find one LOL.

I personally believe. Why?

1. Patterson Film

2. The fact that we are still finding new species. I mean who knows? Are we really that arrogant? There are plenty of remote areas in the world.

3. My friend Corey (LOL) Seriously though, he swears he and a few other of his friends saw a Bigfoot while canoning in the Ontario wilderness. I believe him because...well. you'd have to know him. Private Catholic school kid, Eagle Scout, just not the kind of guy to lie. I know this means nothing to you people but eh, whatever.

Old 11-27-2012, 01:50 PM

Had a female cousin move back to the family farm after a divorce. My aunt was the only one there before. Cousin moved out 2 days later because something kept howling out in the back yard and twice something came up to the screened window talking Gibberish. Her brother lived across the road in a mobile home and he said it seemed like someone would climb on top of his home and run the length of it. They attribute this to BF. He says he got tired of the howling and said a few rounds that way(old hog lot) with his 30- 06 shut it up.

Old 11-28-2012, 11:35 AM

2,949 posts, read 5,499,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean-a-thin View Post
There are plenty of remote areas in the world.
I don`t think remote areas has anything to do with it. There are people camping out in these remote areas like your boy scout friend. There have been people in these remote areas all over the world with sophisticated camera equipment and devices, tracking, searching, looking, waiting, hoping. But nothing. I would say there was something to it if this had only been going on for a few years. But for decades? That is the key for me. Hundreds upon hundreds of people tracking where someone supposedly seen or heard a BG. People doing this year after year after year after year, decade after after decade. But nothing. It`s always..I knew a guy who knew a guy that saw one. Or my best friends cousin`s brother heard one. Or, I came face to face with one, but I didn`t have my camera. Interesting how the only people that ever see one are the regular dudes out for a nature walk in the woods. But these so called respectable scientist you mentioned with all of their equipment and tracking devices up in the remote mountains never see one. Anything is possible. I just think it`s highly unlikely.

Quote:
My friend Corey (LOL) Seriously though, he swears he and a few other of his friends saw a Bigfoot while canoning in the Ontario wilderness. I believe him because...well. you'd have to know him. Private Catholic school kid, Eagle Scout, just not the kind of guy to lie. I know this means nothing to you people but eh, whatever.
Once again, I knew a guy out on a camping trip with some other boy scouts who definately saw one. Camera? Uh,er..no. He didn`t have a camera but this guy never lies.
I find it hard to believe. I know this means nothing to you, but eh, whatever.

Old 11-28-2012, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spm62 View Post
I don`t think remote areas has anything to do with it. There are people camping out in these remote areas like your boy scout friend. There have been people in these remote areas all over the world with sophisticated camera equipment and devices, tracking, searching, looking, waiting, hoping. But nothing. I would say there was something to it if this had only been going on for a few years. But for decades? That is the key for me. Hundreds upon hundreds of people tracking where someone supposedly seen or heard a BG. People doing this year after year after year after year, decade after after decade. But nothing. It`s always..I knew a guy who knew a guy that saw one. Or my best friends cousin`s brother heard one. Or, I came face to face with one, but I didn`t have my camera. Interesting how the only people that ever see one are the regular dudes out for a nature walk in the woods. But these so called respectable scientist you mentioned with all of their equipment and tracking devices up in the remote mountains never see one. Anything is possible. I just think it`s highly unlikely.

Once again, I knew a guy out on a camping trip with some other boy scouts who definately saw one. Camera? Uh,er..no. He didn`t have a camera but this guy never lies.
I find it hard to believe. I know this means nothing to you, but eh, whatever.
So you want to spout off and be oh so right and then you ignore my statements and my offer extends to you as well. Like many you will just ignore it. I don't need to take any sissies with me either.I have been where the real deal happens. You haven't.

Old 11-28-2012, 01:42 PM

I am not related to this guy and i don't know his cousin nor his friends cousin etc. Qualified language expert.

http://www.bigfootsounds.com/experts...-scott-nelson/

Old 11-28-2012, 02:42 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,671,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thirty3ad View Post
This hoax has been going on every since the Patterson film. Before that, It was in Native Americans lore to keep their children from wondering away from camp. I live in the heart of big foot country and spend most of my time in the woods. I never expect to see one because they only exist to make money.
Keep their kids from leaving camp? Where did you get this info?

Bigfoot sighting occur in other continents, not just N.America.
I doubt the there was any communication about parenting tips between the Native Americans and the Tibetans.
My father, a scientist, was exploring the Amazon jungle in Equador. He was looking for insects and ended up finding rather large foot-prints. Too large to be human.

I have lived in the heart of BF country as well. There was something very large and hairy, running on two legs and moving branches out of the way with its arms. It out ran the teenager and the big dog.
Any ideas what it could have been? Don't say bear, we don't have bears that big and the bears we have here are black not light brown.

Old 11-28-2012, 02:55 PM

1 posts, read 1,682 times
Sounds like it could be a Bear. They are very smelly, mostly dark haired, and will raise up on their hind quarters when they attack.

Old 11-28-2012, 02:59 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,671,533 times
I've encountered many bears. The bears where I live are black and small. This creature did not rise up from 4 to 2 legs and ran away on two legs.
Try again.

Old 11-28-2012, 03:42 PM

Most Novices have no idea the most BF's travel Quadrupedal. There are many 3 and 4 toe BF as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal