U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2013, 09:06 AM

584 posts, read 364,447 times

Advertisements

If you saw him several times in your dreams. It's more possibility to have meaning. or referring to something.

There is a question came to my mind now. Imagine that you saw this person in the fact like at street, restaurant...etc
What would you do ?!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2013, 02:22 PM

940 posts, read 1,574,649 times
If your spirit goes to meet with another spirit from your past life, is the other person dreaming about the same thing at the same time? I wonder if this has been ever recorded.

Old 01-10-2013, 04:45 PM

3,748 posts, read 5,846,498 times
I have heard of people having shared dreams, but it had nothing about it that suggested a past life connection.
Unless of course the fact of having a shared dream in itself is related to having had past lives together.
Not all returning souls meet up again. So there could be a lot of shared dreams that have not been identified, if past lives has anything to do with it.

Old 01-10-2013, 08:10 PM

940 posts, read 1,574,649 times
I am sorry I meant from your past in the present life, or can the other person be dreaming of the same dream the same night?

Old 01-11-2013, 04:38 AM

2,724 posts, read 3,003,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekingcreativity View Post
And then like last night, I had a dream, I think it was a dream that I was receiving oral from a ghost and I woke up, screamed, and went back to sleep. But I can't get it out of my mind. I mean who was this ghost? Was it a man or womyn? Will they return? No one was in my house or in my bed, I don't have any animals; maybe someone broke in? I don't know but the orgasm was UNBELIEVABLE!!
Maybe this is not a good thing - although you probably thought it was when it happened !
Look up incubi and succubi Wikipedia here

Some people say that our energy is what is required by these beings and it is a means of control which we generally dont want in our life. Basically ithe concensus is that it is other beings trying to take over our physical bodies and tapping our (sexual) energy. Your choice of course, but it may lead to something greater from which you are unable to release yourself.

Old 01-11-2013, 12:35 PM

3,748 posts, read 5,846,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetka View Post
I am sorry I meant from your past in the present life, or can the other person be dreaming of the same dream the same night?
It's possible. As mentioned above, there are a few recorded instances of shared dreaming.
With someone who one has not seen in a long time, it may be hard to verify if contact has been lost and the person cannot be found.

Old 01-13-2013, 02:37 PM

5,901 posts, read 7,989,481 times
Thanks for all the answers, im glad that for the most part you all say this isnt a bad thing, actually the feeling of this person was good, and it was not a bad feeling dream, thank god.

anyways, i havent entered this forum for a long time cause i get scared easily, but im reading it now at daytime. I really can get scared easily but at the same time have this kind of dreams and are drawn to this kind of experiences.

Old 10-22-2018, 12:59 PM

1 posts, read 68 times
I've read on multiple articles that scientists believe you can dream about strangers you may have only seen once when you could've been out and about even if you don't remember seeing that person.

Old 10-22-2018, 01:25 PM

4,508 posts, read 1,543,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaBeurman View Post
To go off in a different direction for a moment........

Our brains register EVERYTHING we see and hear. Some of it is on a conscious level, while a great deal more is on a sub-conscious level.

Sometimes, when we dream, our brains pull sounds and sights from the dusty recesses of those mental filing cabinets. As for why.....damned if I can answer that one.

Not trying to discount the other theories given, just offering an alternative.

I had read somewhere, that every face we see in dreams, is SOMEONE who we've seen in real life. We don't necessarily know these people...could've been some stranger we passed on the side walk for that matter.

But the brain doesn't forget, and will utilize those images in dreams. In short...we don't "make up faces" in our dreams. They're people we've encountered or seen one way or another.

Anyway...that's what I read. Probably one of many theories.

Old Today, 12:53 PM

25 posts, read 4,936 times
To somewhat echo what one poster stated about sleep disorders:

Vivid, well-remembered dreams, especially on a recurring basis may indicate a health issue wherein you are not able to drop past REM sleep into deep sleep. Breathing is the usual culprit. Before I used a CPAP, I remembered multiple dreams nightly, usually in great detail, and wondered why so many others rarely did so. After a sleep study, it became clear I would stop breathing multiple times a night, my body would "wake up" to choke, snore, whatever, but I did not mentally wake up all the way, and rarely noticed (although I did sometimes fully awaken in such episodes) what turned out to be a common occurrence. Doctors said the issue caused me to almost never fall into truly deep, restful, dreamless sleep.

Apparently I had this issue for years and years but wasn't aware until I got married and my wife became concerned because she would hear me stop breathing, then gasp, etc at night and it frankly kept her awake, too freaked out and concerned to sleep. I now sleep more normally, rarely remembering dreams, instead of being able to catalog them daily.

TLDR; Your vivid dreaming & memory of dreams may be an indicator that you have sleep issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal